Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
ye le, tere liye i'll post πŸ˜›
absoluutely agree, if anything, DivAn have only grown in comfort and as friends 😳 we KNOW the deal. chaahe phir jise jo samajna hai 😳 πŸ˜† bless them.
Rem how we always said, kuch ho na ho DOSTI hamesha... FOREVER! and as long as we're getting that, we're SORTED 😳
Edited by serendipity. - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: serendipity.

ye le, tere liye i'll post πŸ˜›

absoluutely agree, if anything, DivAn have only grown in comfort and as friends 😳 we KNOW the deal. chaahe phir jise jo samajna hai 😳 πŸ˜† bless them.
Rem how we always said, kuch ho na ho DOSTI hamesha... FOREVER! and as long as we're getting that, we're SORTED 😳

omg the last one..haaye...OUR DREAM..TURNED TO REALITY..!!

Ruhanika's daadi ka reaction is SPOT ON as it totally ws in sync with feelings of KD fans then..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n yes v hv alwz alwz said n wished tht CHAHE KUCH BHI HO...NOTHING or NONE should spoil frndship of DivAn..!! they hv had their good times n bad times...bt nw they r at FOREVER FRNZ wala phase where both hv accepted each other as who they r n no wonder their dosti deepend with time..*touchwood*
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
FIRE WAS IN THE AIR THEN..

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
you're making me tooo nostalgic NB! ;(
best SPA remember our discussions on how awesome SPAs were... like 2003,4 wala... and 7... till 8 i think were mast :P
K Serials FTW 😎 πŸ˜†

and yes, word. idt kisi ki koi bhi baat is gonna affect that friendship now!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
u made me nostalgic the moment i saw this thread...so i had to drag u in..πŸ˜†

remember the SURPRISING KD itv v got...frm rehearsals..!!

i still remember bhai ka line tht he cant evn tell kahan kahan dard ho raha hai...#gutterbhai 🀣
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
yes yes SPA 2003-2007 tak super awesome tha..coz K SHOWS ruled..!!  n v did felt lik it ws SPA..uske baad SP ke sade hue shows n usi standard ka SPA which ws NOTHING lik old real SPAs..!! bt last year KD ws the saving grace..!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
ws goin thru old posts of mine...

came across this..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/108873522

oh god i only knw hw i managed to type tht after feelin lik bein in HEAVENS LITERALLY...
kavi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...thank you so much girls for this thread. I still can't forget the spa2014 days. I was in the middle of a project release at work...but still kept in touch with the spa thread and pics posted. I was also jumping with joy when I came to know KD won Best Jodi. My husband was finding it so weird bcoz he thinks at the age of 38 I am behaving like a teenager and head over heels in love with DivAn. What do do...DivAn make me feel like a teenager all over again.😳😳

sweety_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful thread reens..
thanks for the lovely pics nikki..
hopelessly hoping for some divan moments in this year SPA...
Edited by sweety_10 - 8 years ago
arshi_f thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

EVERYTIME IF visited sets πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
and LOLLL OMG that was the besttt! after SPA award wala na? :P someone listens to ONLY SOMEONE! point to be noted πŸ˜› ☺️
only that SOMEONE knows someone ko kaise manana hai πŸ˜† what epic times! and remember how call pe all those questions!! shoot man 🀣
☺️ lets rewind the time :( we'll set everything straight... πŸ˜† they will too! 🀣

Sry it's little confusing for me someone knows someone ko kaise manana hai ye divan ne apne kisi interview me bola tha kya