Reporting - The Story of a Brave Fearless Girl! (Page 4)

violette IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

As I said, they still have a long way to go before they truly understand each other. They respect each other but don't completely understand one another. Well I'm excited to see how all this is going to play out, their both such strongly built characters who have some basic ideologies but different methods to get what they desire.

Hahahaha... I agree I quite get the feeling it might end up Kabir V/s Ananya rather than KaYa if they keep clashing like this LOL

Ananya is still a bit immature on the professional end, with a little more experience she will understand how to handle such situations without making it a mess.

That is the golden mantra that Ananya hasn't been chanting LOL But I feel Kabir is going to start drilling it into her soon if she keeps telling him how to do his job LOL
I was laughing when he pulls away from the 0.005 inch gap and speaks to her about the promos being aired and she replies "wo promo jo apko chalana hi nahi chahiye tha" and BAM! He reduces the 0.005 inch to 0.001 inches gap LOL

Yes, she has come a long way but at the same time that silly questionnaire track bought back the ol'fangirl in her in full josh. LOL But it was funny in a way.

There is still a long way to go before he can confide in her completely. The man is a hard shell at times so KaYa will take time to develop.

Kabir Sharma khud ko Hitler mante hai LOL aur Ananya ne hitler se panga le li LOL

Do check it out. Today's episode is going to be interesting but I hope Ananya can prove her stance as well and doesn't back down.
I am sorry tht I missed out on this one!Embarrassed
As usual interesting lines.  especially Baam... he reduces o.005 to 0.001! LOLLOL  Really love reading ur posts!

violette IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pd786

amazing analysis 
just speechless
loved ananya 
first time the female lead spoke up against the male lead otherwise most of them just hide behind the male lead in case of difficulties and tough times
and especially so in such scene.  Duh!
thts a reason too why I loved this scene inspite of the "right and wrong wala" debate!Embarrassed

Go to top