Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by IFollower

<font color="#0000ff">Spot on Cabir's Queen😉! I just wanted to tell you that Cabir is indeed my favouritecharacter too. Dont worry, U rstill his Queen, am not competingwith you. Such a natural, he is!! He, and his sense of humour!! I keepsmiling to myself many a time, recollecting his puns and his facialexpressions.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Iknow, this is a complete digression from the main post. Butcouldn't help myself from telling U this, which has been on my mind for such along time.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">L</font>

Lol thank you! He has been my favorite character since day one.. The first time they introduced him to now... He was and is amazing! His one liners crack me up!!! He is my daily dosage of entertainment! Don't get me wrong... I love manik! He is hot! But I love Cabir just a little bit more. Cabir is the type of guy I can find myself being with but MANIK is out of this world...

Sorry tinks! Just had to say this about Cabir!

Queen of Cabir <3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by twinkle10

Your post always has this soothing effect on my heart...like you wrap up all the vital points so brilliantly and present it in a rather concise yet deepest way which always leaves me speechless tbh! Brilliant piece once again! <3 
The fact that he knows just how painful and lonely darkness can be, makes him wants to fight stronger and harder to keep her from becoming lost. She's just finished fighting a big battle with the world for gaining him back in her life, and then the horrific occurrence has almost seemed to left her scarred in quite a distraught way. It's Manik's time now...to put forward into the relationship everything that she's ever taught him. To shine for her, to pull her out of this darkness, to protect her, to make her believe in the world and in herself again. The patience she's taught him, the love she's made him aware of are all going to become his strengths in this upcoming journey. And when she will see him shining for her so brilliantly and when she will finally step into the brightly lit world of their love where she will find him to have never given up on her...that will be the day she will speak those three words that she is yet still to confess!
Thank you ðŸ˜³
His growth has been so profound and touching. The boy who once called love as an illusion is now fighting to turn it into reality. Her love, her innocence, her spirit which made him fall in love with her are now at stake, lost in the darkness creeping into her soul. Its now his turn to fight this darkness, the darkness which he once feared, so that she can shine again. Once she sees this man standing on the other side, waiting for her to come back to him, she will be set free.