Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The bonfire setting is beautiful.
N's shirt is untucked. ðŸ˜›
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Thanks for the lovely pics Rachna... The look adorable together ðŸ˜³ Magical they are ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

Beautiful episode... already watched their scenes thrice and they will be on loop till I sleep ðŸ˜Š

My damn comment limit of 20 is restricting me from indulging in u guys lovely discussions... but m enjoying it all... thank u dearies ðŸ˜ƒ

There's a comment limit?! 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Thanks for the lovely pics Rachna... The look adorable together ðŸ˜³ Magical they are ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

Beautiful episode... already watched their scenes thrice and they will be on loop till I sleep ðŸ˜Š

My damn comment limit of 20 is restricting me from indulging in u guys lovely discussions... but m enjoying it all... thank u dearies ðŸ˜ƒ

What comment limit? I didn't get you. from what I see, you are at 156 already.

BTW, glad you all liked the photos. The video I downloaded is not clear. Decent will post better photos in a short while. 
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

And he looks extra handsome because of the light of the fire ðŸ˜³
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was telling to Sukhs that only one button is open...baaki toh Ragini karengi nah.
Uski baari meherbaani hogi 

The bonfire was symbolic for the heat and warmth of their desires ðŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

I was telling to Sukhs that only one button is open...baaki toh Ragini karengi nah.
Uski baari meherbaani hogi 

The bonfire was symbolic for the heat and warmth of their desires ðŸ˜‰

Of course, if they are going o take so much from us, why not give us ALIBAGh? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜Š
metoyou thumbnail

What comment limit? I didn't get you. from what I see, you are at 156 already.

BTW, glad you all liked the photos. The video I downloaded is not clear. Decent will post better photos in a short while. 

As far as I know there are some rules of IF for newbies and all, they can only post a certain amount of comments (per day, I guess) hence the limit... it's sad 
ronitfan thumbnail

Of course, if they are going o take so much from us, why not give us ALIBAGh? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜Š

Hayeee

heart and warmth ha ðŸ˜³
metoyou thumbnail

😆 
If only certain people would listen to us and understand their desires, then we would have seen endless Pune trips and Alibagh ones...hell, there wouldn't be any need for that. Mumbai me sab kaam ho paata ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah everytime I try posting a reply ... they say I hav a comment limit of 20 per 24 hours as Groupbie  ... So am commenting on hit and miss basis ðŸ˜ƒ post hogya tou achi baat na hua tou I just read what U guys post ðŸ˜ƒ

and for NeiRa ... they so need to come close to each other if not that much intimate but atleast a little bit to make their relation look normal... Its so unnatural that they are sitting at one arm distance and talking only... How is Nachiket holding himself so far ðŸ˜‰ or are we the only despos ðŸ˜†

PK 's expression ðŸ˜³ m falling in love with this lady's acting... only if she is acting ðŸ˜† all her expressions are so real and natural  ðŸ˜³ beautiful they look together ðŸ˜³
Edited by NeiRaFreak - 8 years ago