khanna house belongs to arjun??? - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 1Rockstar1

Wasn't the story about Friendship btw both the leads Radhika n Samaira, bt seems like track got changed, whatever it is, seems an interesting track, am all ready for it, hope CV handles it properly, this track has a lot of potential, so i hope SP starts showing promo on the current revenge track, and stop promoting Radhika, been a newbie she is promoted a lot almost a month, hoping they show promo on revenge track and ya it will be good if they promote SamRaj dance..

with time the plot actually changed.. i checked news frm jan.. frst it was about radhika. kash was supposed to play then it changed it to friendship love hate and dreams..
n ya its high time nw they give us promos related to revenge..
Originally posted by Ri21

with time the plot actually changed.. i checked news frm jan.. frst it was about radhika. kash was supposed to play then it changed it to friendship love hate and dreams..
n ya its high time nw they give us promos related to revenge..
I can't see Kash playing Radhika 's role, for me she is my Sam, yes promo needed on the current track .
Originally posted by 1Rockstar1

I can't see Kash playing Radhika 's role, for me she is my Sam, yes promo needed on the current track .

same here.. earlier there was only radhika..
Originally posted by Ri21

same here.. earlier there was only radhika..
Both the girls are rocking in their respective roles.. I cnt see their roles getting interchanged.. Am glad that they introduced Sam ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by veeranu

Both the girls are rocking in their respective roles.. I cnt see their roles getting interchanged.. Am glad that they introduced Sam ðŸ˜³
i cant imagine anyone else playing sam's role n glad she took a diff role..