Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

khanna house belongs to arjun??? (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Today's eppy was a whirlwind! Many important things happening at the same time! Couldn't think about a scene for a minute before another powerful scene cropped up! CVs r in full gear! Thumbs Up

Loved nesa as usual ... but lil extra luv today for that fiercely possessive sunshine! Shravan stole the show today!   Clap Clap Clap He gave a full range of awesome reacns today from happy to anger to teasing and finally dat intense hot possessiveness! Heart I want a bff like Neil nw! ;) ok I'm lying I want a bf like neil! LOL LOL LOL

Next my God I'm bk to Baazigar theory after this eppy! Fits the house, piano n Samrat... Finally peace of mind! LOL LOL

Sam din hv much to do today except telling the truth to Neil... But luks like Arj is gng to emotionally blackmail her nw...? Ermm

Anyway dance shud b thr tomorrow! Day Dreaming

N btw Riya ur Neil breaking the face of Arj line cracked me up! I'm imagining cartoon style! LOL LOL LOL
shravan nailed it today.. this possessiveness is essential fr future track
i want somethng new hope nt baazigr..
emotionly black mail? how?
i think dance ll be thr tmrw. gosh the way he hold and took her  away. they are hotness
@bold i badly want neil arjun face off. u hurt my bestfriend i ll break ur face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Ok so today's episode just showed that Arjun is taking revenge with sam in mind, and her family! I mean this guy knows where the kitchen is? and has a flashback of the house? so curious to find out what the hell happened! Wacko

looks like arjun's house 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ambrosia-

Mujhey to baazigar movie yaad aa gayiLOL...baap se badla lene ke liye beti ko patanaLOL...

i hope it wont go that way.. i ll be very disappointd 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

I refrain from commenting about Arjun, his revenge not shown yet, its shown in bits and parts, And yes its btw him nd Samrat, bt seems like Samrat doesn't know him, so i think may be Samrat nd Piyali tortured his parents and took away everything from them by unfair means, and no doubt he will definitely fall for Sam, bt won't realise it, The track taken from Baazigar, i dnt knw wht pain and problems he had to face due to Samrat, if just hope CV shows strong back up story of Arjun. And coming to Sam hating Arjun now i doubt after she gets to know Arjun 's story, will she hate him or Samrat, like in Baazigar after Kajol comes to knw SRK story, she ends up hating her dad, so dnt knw if such track will be repeated here

i hope not bazigar. coz if sam believes arjun and hates her dad. there wont be love hate relatnship btw them. samarj is supposed to hv love hate relatnship
i want a bettr stry behind arjun;s revenge
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMP

Today's eppy was a whirlwind! Many important things happening at the same time! Couldn't think about a scene for a minute before another powerful scene cropped up! CVs r in full gear! Thumbs Up

Loved nesa as usual ... but lil extra luv today for that fiercely possessive sunshine! Shravan stole the show today!   Clap Clap Clap He gave a full range of awesome reacns today from happy to anger to teasing and finally dat intense hot possessiveness! Heart I want a bff like Neil nw! ;) ok I'm lying I want a bf like neil! LOL LOL LOL

Next my God I'm bk to Baazigar theory after this eppy! Fits the house, piano n Samrat... Finally peace of mind! LOL LOL

Sam din hv much to do today except telling the truth to Neil... But luks like Arj is gng to emotionally blackmail her nw...? Ermm

N btw Riya ur Neil breaking the face of Arj line cracked me up! I'm imagining cartoon style! LOL LOL LOL

It probably IS the Baazigar story. You wouldnt believe how many Bollywood scenes they managed to fit into a story like MB.

MB? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuMP

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

It probably IS the Baazigar story. You wouldnt believe how many Bollywood scenes they managed to fit into a story like MB.

MB? Confused
MB stands for Mahabharata , or better say starbharat , Sid .T the producer of this show managed tk fill the show will Bollywood tracks , one such is Karan-Arjun. bromance. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulAnuMPRi21greeshma014

AnuMP IF-Rockerz
AnuMP
AnuMP

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
KaJu was only one of many. I remember the Karna-Vrishali DDLJ scene, the HAHK scene between GoLi and Krishna - Shakuni Khalnayak talk 
So not surprising if they do BaazigarLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viji2111Lifez_BeautifulRihan05greeshma014Ri21

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

KaJu was only one of many. I remember the Karna-Vrishali DDLJ scene, the HAHK scene between GoLi and Krishna - Shakuni Khalnayak talk
So not surprising if they do BaazigarLOL
Which HAHK Scene was btw Panchali nd Govind?? i forgot tht??

Go to top