Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

khanna house belongs to arjun??? - Page 2

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so today's episode just showed that Arjun is taking revenge with sam in mind, and her family! I mean this guy knows where the kitchen is? and has a flashback of the house? so curious to find out what the hell happened! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhey to baazigar movie yaad aa gayiπŸ˜†...baap se badla lene ke liye beti ko patanaπŸ˜†...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: THE_BOSS

not only that house but i thing the whole bird song + that  house belongs to arjun as i told previously...i think his main enemity is with samrat ...maybe samrat destroyed arjun's  family and now arjun's mission is to give him a payback...sam is just a medium to reach samrat khanna thats what i think...a hugh revenge saga is on its way...must say aham sharma is rocking as arjun...

more than samaira i feel for arjun because i think he lost his family and has been deprived of his rights because of khanna's and this time he is paying them back ...

ya looks like BS and the house belongs to him
no i feel for arjun too but he is using sam where she doesnot hv any mistakes thats the saddst part. today she said he broke her trust she hates him. but arjun now ll defo make her fall fr him and then the conditn she ll be in that ll be worse. she wont be able to trust n love again
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kruthi24

Best part:Sam telling Neil everything...like every single thing!

And neil telling bonnie that it is neither your problem nor my problem..she deserves that!
And Teji is so sweet! πŸ˜†

really loved neil today.. 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I refrain from commenting about Arjun, his revenge not shown yet, its shown in bits and parts, And yes its btw him nd Samrat, bt seems like Samrat doesn't know him, so i think may be Samrat nd Piyali tortured his parents and took away everything from them by unfair means, and no doubt he will definitely fall for Sam, bt won't realise it, The track taken from Baazigar, i dnt knw wht pain and problems he had to face due to Samrat, if just hope CV shows strong back up story of Arjun. And coming to Sam hating Arjun now i doubt after she gets to know Arjun 's story, will she hate him or Samrat, like in Baazigar after Kajol comes to knw SRK story, she ends up hating her dad, so dnt knw if such track will be repeated here
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Today's eppy was a whirlwind! Many important things happening at the same time! Couldn't think about a scene for a minute before another powerful scene cropped up! CVs r in full gear! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved nesa as usual ... but lil extra luv today for that fiercely possessive sunshine! Shravan stole the show today!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He gave a full range of awesome reacns today from happy to anger to teasing and finally dat intense hot possessiveness! ❀️ I want a bff like Neil nw! ;) ok I'm lying I want a bf like neil! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Next my God I'm bk to Baazigar theory after this eppy! Fits the house, piano n Samrat... Finally peace of mind! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sam din hv much to do today except telling the truth to Neil... But luks like Arj is gng to emotionally blackmail her nw...? πŸ€”

Anyway dance shud b thr tomorrow!

N btw Riya ur Neil breaking the face of Arj line cracked me up! I'm imagining cartoon style! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It probably IS the Baazigar story. You wouldnt believe how many Bollywood scenes they managed to fit into a story like MB.

Edited by AnuMP - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Today's eppy was a whirlwind! Many important things happening at the same time! Couldn't think about a scene for a minute before another powerful scene cropped up! CVs r in full gear! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved nesa as usual ... but lil extra luv today for that fiercely possessive sunshine! Shravan stole the show today!   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He gave a full range of awesome reacns today from happy to anger to teasing and finally dat intense hot possessiveness! ❀️ I want a bff like Neil nw! ;) ok I'm lying I want a bf like neil! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Next my God I'm bk to Baazigar theory after this eppy! Fits the house, piano n Samrat... Finally peace of mind! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sam din hv much to do today except telling the truth to Neil... But luks like Arj is gng to emotionally blackmail her nw...? πŸ€”

Anyway dance shud b thr tomorrow!

N btw Riya ur Neil breaking the face of Arj line cracked me up! I'm imagining cartoon style! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

shravan nailed it today.. this possessiveness is essential fr future track
i want somethng new hope nt baazigr..
emotionly black mail? how?
i think dance ll be thr tmrw. gosh the way he hold and took her  away. they are hotness
@bold i badly want neil arjun face off. u hurt my bestfriend i ll break ur face
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..sahana..

Ok so today's episode just showed that Arjun is taking revenge with sam in mind, and her family! I mean this guy knows where the kitchen is? and has a flashback of the house? so curious to find out what the hell happened! 

looks like arjun's house 
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ambrosia-

Mujhey to baazigar movie yaad aa gayiπŸ˜†...baap se badla lene ke liye beti ko patanaπŸ˜†...

i hope it wont go that way.. i ll be very disappointd 
Ri21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rihan05

I refrain from commenting about Arjun, his revenge not shown yet, its shown in bits and parts, And yes its btw him nd Samrat, bt seems like Samrat doesn't know him, so i think may be Samrat nd Piyali tortured his parents and took away everything from them by unfair means, and no doubt he will definitely fall for Sam, bt won't realise it, The track taken from Baazigar, i dnt knw wht pain and problems he had to face due to Samrat, if just hope CV shows strong back up story of Arjun. And coming to Sam hating Arjun now i doubt after she gets to know Arjun 's story, will she hate him or Samrat, like in Baazigar after Kajol comes to knw SRK story, she ends up hating her dad, so dnt knw if such track will be repeated here

i hope not bazigar. coz if sam believes arjun and hates her dad. there wont be love hate relatnship btw them. samarj is supposed to hv love hate relatnship
i want a bettr stry behind arjun;s revenge