Tere Sheher Mein

India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Sun-Key Pan means OCD & Keep Silence ROLF LOL ;)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I was just watching the show after my work so after all that pain to eyes [I mean Rudra scenesLOL], we finally got to see Rama and Rachita scenes.LOL
Okay, so Rachita explains a nervous Rama that Sun-Key Pan means OCDLOL...God, the way she was explaining him and the way he was reacting like a girl ROFL like question, 'kya hum paagal hain? mujhe pata tha kuch toh problem hain'ROFL...and then again a rolfing moment, when Rachita asks Rama to explain '' mujhe samajh nahi aaya please explain' LOLwhen he got nervous on hearing that she is all alone in home.ROFL
Lastly, He said finally that he gets nervous in front of her.ROFL

Mantu and Amaya are talking and Jazzu screams to keep silence and then both giving so much bhaaw to mantu when he came to ask them! man that was hilarious!ROFL

Why is this Uma always there like a glue stick?Confused I don't like her. She tries to dominate over Mantu. I know why but she shouldn't.  I know she helps Mantu in house chores but girl there's limit to everything. She though unintentionally but hurted Amaya by spilling hot tea over her!ShockedSleepy

Glad Mantu stopped her!Clap He now need to tell her to be in limits.LOL

Amaya was hurt by that hot tea!Ouch BTW, I'm still figuring out Amaya's character so can't say anything. Sometimes she irritates me, sometimes she becomes good. Confused A confusing Lead!ROFL

Anyway, todays show stealers are Rama-Rachita comedy scenes!StarROFL

By the way, you all can call me Dev, a silent observer on this forum. I'm still analysing this show. No body is my favourite in the show, I don't make favourites easily. So I may take my own time to become active.LOL I know this is a strange introduction but expect surprises!ROFL

:D

Edited by *Dev.* - 12 May 2015 at 11:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259wrizaaMehak_KPianItsAliaFr0zenfrenz4udeejagilara3110b2011Mahek_No1thala

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hiya Dev...finally we have a boy on the forum...Its party timeDancingParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zen*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

ROFL

Mehak that was strange!LOL 

Hi :)

okay, you all can party in my arrival but I'm here as a silent observer from day 1   LOL

Hug.

Fr0zenMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I got so excited seeing a boy on the forum that I forgot to mention about the showROFL.
I have not watched the episode yet...thanks for the update...I am looking forward to RaRa  scenes and ManYa scene but wished the kabab mein haddi  was not there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged

I got so excited seeing a boy on the forum that I forgot to mention about the showROFL.
I have not watched the episode yet...thanks for the update...I am looking forward to RaRa  scenes and ManYa scene but wished the kabab mein haddi  was not there

LAMAO MahekROFL

I only told about Funny scenes, there's a lot in the episode. RaRa? ManYa?
Rama-Rachita? Mantu-Amaya?
Thier scenes are fun!LOL

Kabab mein bone - UmaLOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110Fr0zenMahek_No1

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

ROFL

Mehak that was strange!LOL 

Hi :)

okay, you all can party in my arrival but I'm here as a silent observer from day 1   LOL

Hug.

I am strangeLOL...I made a poll a couple of weeks ago to see how many girls and boys we have, we had no boys hence the excitementLOL.

Hug

Fr0zen*Dev.*

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
OMG...the episode seems awesome...RaRa and ManYa scenes...Heart.
Rushing to see the epi...Silly

@Mahek - control ur excitement...ROFL

@Dev - Welcome to forum...hope to see u more often...and since u are silent member from long time...u mite be knowing almost evryone here...LOL

Edited by frenz4u - 12 May 2015 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fr0zenMahek_No1*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I am strangeLOL...I made a poll a couple of weeks ago to see how many girls and boys we have, we had no boys hence the excitementLOL.

Hug

Haha!LOL
LOL Now I'm here so you have a boy and believe me, this show has humor and comedy scenes except those rudra scenes which I never enjoyed!

lara3110Mahek_No1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index