PROMO: Priyanka's Quantico (YouTube link pg3) - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
PC is the lead. This is a great achievement for her. Hope the show is successful. 😊
Niceee. I think I am watching it. 
Btw what's with different voice over in YT vs the twitter link ? Is it me or they both sound different. Twitter link one sounds more like authentic Priyanka while YT sounds dubbed or may be technology ? Bizarre.
It's great to see an Indian actress play the protagonist on American television and so I'm really glad Priyanka got this opportunity! (Makes me sad for Archie and Parminder though who get slotted into side characters) Her accent made me cringe and Quantico's trailer indicates that the show belong on CW or ABC family but I still hope this works and ends up being good. ABC has been really impressive in their diversity off late - first Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and now PC!Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
There seems to be some problem with the sound quality of the promo, it kept on breaking . I liked it in parts, PC seems to have put in a lot of effort and it does feel a bit surreal to see her as a lead in an american tv show.
I am so so proud of her.Watching her in the promo was like too good to be true sort of experience for me... feeling like proud mom!!!!😳.. happy tears!!!!!...Hope it works for her. And IFwale stop discouraging my girl, haan.😔 Each and everyday you read posts like how ugly she is, how overrated her acting is ... Wanna be, fake etc etc. Truth is whatever she achieved so far, is very difficult to achieve for even the most beautiful n most talented actresses of bollywood, and she did everything of her own. Love you Priyanka!! You are an inspiration and you will always be one for me irrespective of the fate of your new venture.   
Sounds good. Its much better to play a singificant role in a big tv serie than doing flowerpots in a BB movie.
I think this series will be SOHO channel here... and I will miss out. I love Soho channel tv series but I just cant keep up with follow-ups. 
Didn't expected this to be this good ..Well let's see how this Show goes .. Congrats to PC ⭐️
Well, the accent is really distracting.

Seems like a typical television series, but good on her to experiment.

Quantico trailer: Priyanka Chopra plays Alex Parrish, an FBI agent with a desi accent

by Piyasree Dasgupta  May 13, 2015 12:15 IST

#ABC   #American television   #Priyanka Chopra   #Priyanka Chopra in Quantico   #Priyanka Chopra's TV debut   #Quantico  

• Print this Article

Dear Claire Danes, beware of Priyanka Chopra. If you don't believe us, ask Justin Bieber who nearly had a meltdown a couple of years back thinking she would be declared the reigning star of auto-tune instead of him. Our third most significant import to America (after butter chicken and Freida Pinto because we refuse to claim Anil Kapoor from MI4), is all set to storm the country's television screens as agent Alex Parrish, a 'half-Caucasian and half-Indian' trainee FBI agent.

Now, to put things in perspective for Chopra's desi fans, FBI/CIA is to American television, what a adarsh, sanskaari, sobbing bahu is to Indian TV. By those standards, Chopra may have hit it big. But not out of the park, if the trailer of ABC's Quantico is anything to go by.

Priyanka Chopra in Quantico.

The trailer starts with the following lines: "My name is Alex Parrish. Protecting our country has always been my dream."

Sadly, that could be a line out of a children's fancy dress competition held in schools during Independence Day. Translate it into Hindi, and you can almost see Suniel Shetty mouthing such a line in Border.

Now, Parrish may declare that she is dying to 'save' America, but her accent is that of ashuddh desi Splitsvilla aspirant - you know, the one that sounds like a cross betweenSonia Gandhi and Salman Khan.

She is also equally excited at the mere sight of the male species. So, on her way to the FBI academy, she meets a fellow passenger called Ryan Booth. The moment she sets eyes on him, Chopra/Parrish puts on her best Aitraaz face. It soon leads to a lot of grunting inside a SUV suggesting that much sex has been had.

Then she ends up in the said Academy which is apparently the best boot camp-cum-college-cum-incubator of men with hot bodies. You know, there is a black woman instructor (who else will play the loyal sidekick otherwise, duh!), a woman in a hijab, a blonde man, a blonde dorky girl dying to get laid and the Adam Levine lookalike who is Parrish's sex-giver in the show.

There's also a very shrivelled man who is the cold blooded boss, who seems to be making the same face as a T-Rex does in Jurassic Park films before it strikes. So you basically have the college guide to writing a thriller for American television in place with Priyanka Chopra in the lead. In other words, it's Agent Vinod with Priyanka Chopra in the lead and an American boy playing Kareena Kapoor.

Then there's a a blast and Chopra's held guilty for it. She has to prove her innocence and that's what Quantico is really all about.

Now if that's not hotter than the tropics, pray what is?

#Very intriguing! She looks cool but tat accent ?! Oh well, tfs