An unbelievably sweet gesture! <3 :)

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg Vihaan actually got the word "Arhaan" tattooed on his chest! 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€— That whole scene was like the bestest and sweetest part of the episode! β€οΈ 

And immediately after the episode, Ravish tweeted "Today's episode was dedicated to all #Arhaan lovers #satrangisasural @ZeeTV @Mugdha024 #Vihaan #Aarushi" 

Such a lovely gesture for the fans! πŸ˜ƒ Really heartwarming! It was truly rocking of them to do this for us! πŸ€— How can we not Adore this wonderful team of Satrangi Sasural β­οΈ 

Arhaan Forever! β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too loved it and they showed this for fans wow Thank u for sharing di...so sweet of themπŸ€— aur mein toh double khush hoo 😳
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

i too loved it and they showed this for fans wow Thank u for sharing di...so sweet of themπŸ€— aur mein toh double khush hoo 😳

Yeah Renu, they actually did it for all of us! :D I don't think any other show has done this for its fans πŸ˜³  

Mugs also tweeted a short while back "@iamravishdesai: Today's episde ws dedicatd 2 all #Arhaan lovers #satrangisasural @ZeeTV @Mugdha024 #Vihaan #Aarushi" WE LOVE YOU TWAMILY!"

Both of them are just mwaaahhh :* <3 :D
Renu111 thumbnail
agree no other couple did this before...and aaj toh me bahut khush hoo ...u know di first time mugdha retweeted my tweet i replied her ..bt ravish ko seperately nahi kiya bt ek sath reply chala gaya...sach mein i m soo happy...
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
You know 1st time when I saw that tattoo tabhi mujhe lagaa that they must have done it for their fans AND AND AND...It turned out to be TRUE!!! :D omg I'm sooo happy! :D
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Renu - Awww that's great, Renu! :D Am v happy for you πŸ€—  Ravish was tagged in her tweet so it is like you sent it to both of them :)) 

@Lovesidney - Me too :) it was an amazing surprise! 
Edited by kautilya04 - 8 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya Di.. It was really very sweet of the CVs and DhaVish to do this for us πŸ˜³
Renu111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

@Renu - Awww that's great, Renu! :D Am v happy for you πŸ€—Ravish was tagged in her tweet so it is like you sent it to both of them :))

@Lovesidney - Me too :) it was an amazing surprise!

Thank u di πŸ€— me too was very happy ..kal ka din memorable tha in all different way.
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Deeps - Yeah it was adorable of them to do this for us :)) 
@Renu - I hope aise sweet surprises keep coming your way :*
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you sharing their tweets ranju πŸ€—
DhaVish are sooo sweet! πŸ˜³

Vihaan has his ArHaan tattoo and Gattu sitting in jail with his Aarushi tattoo πŸ€£