India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sahil consummated marriage? (Page 4)

Tunailuvsahil Goldie
Tunailuvsahil
Tunailuvsahil

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yes ahil thaught real sanam pregnent.thats mean they consummed their marrige.or sahil verry much comfortable when ahil kiss her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshniMrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tleshni

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

Watch this ,it was implied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3GZu8kzCIk

I think, they are keeping the explicit version for this trackLOL

Maybe that's why they did it so their first time isn't while she's having a fake EMA with Aahil, her husband LOL Maybe that's why they added that in last minute before the amnesia track so they can give bold scenes without people being like "oh they haven't even consumated their marriage yet they're having such bold scenes blah blah blah" LOL
Forward planning by the CvsLOL  
It's all about her body remembers now i guess after reading KV's IV.

i have another question.. is this shaad and jannat married? and did they consummate?LOL because i see that guy introducing jannat as his wife?
mercifully NO.
Shaad is a delusional Pak Army major who saved an amnesic Sanam during a riot by proclaiming she was his wife and  Sanam believes him.Jannat is the name he came up on the spotDead
No,they've not consumated.Nor willLOL I hope.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshniFamishahMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Maybe that's why they did it so their first time isn't while she's having a fake EMA with Aahil, her husband LOL Maybe that's why they added that in last minute before the amnesia track so they can give bold scenes without people being like "oh they haven't even consumated their marriage yet they're having such bold scenes blah blah blah" LOL

i have another question.. is this shaad and jannat married? and did they consummate?LOL because i see that guy introducing jannat as his wife?

Nop. She's got amnesia and he's lying to her saying he's her husband and that she's Jannat when she isn't and no they haven't consumated. He's basically taking advantage of her through deceptipn and lies because he supposedly loves her. The only reason she's with him is because she can't remember anything and he's taking advantage of that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshniFamishahsimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlflora212

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged

what is fake EMA?Confused LOL

sorry i stopped watching the show properly after the fake sanam married aahil..so i dont know what actually happened..

Extra marital affair. It's fake because obviously Sahil are married and Shaad isn't her husband and it isn't wrong.

Also my advice to you is don't catch up on all those episodes because aside from the few Sahil scenes before the amnesia track I don't think there's anything worth watching. And the Pakistan track was crap. We've just started getting Sahil scenes again since last week otherwise it's been two months since we got our last Sahil scene.

thanks for the adviceHug

believe me i will never watch this show religiously AGAIN after what they put us through which is why im shocked at how loyal people are..

Edited by tleshni - 12 May 2015 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24MrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Nop. She's got amnesia and he's lying to her saying he's her husband and that she's Jannat when she isn't and no they haven't consumated. He's basically taking advantage of her through deceptipn and lies because he supposedly loves her. The only reason she's with him is because she can't remember anything and he's taking advantage of that.

damn that sounds twistedOuch... looks like we r going to get a Tanveer 2.0 with Shaad.. no way he is going to give away Jannat easily..Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24MrDarcyfanadventure_gurl

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged

mercifully NO.
Shaad is a delusional Pak Army major who saved an amnesic Sanam during a riot by proclaiming she was his wife and  Sanam believes him.Jannat is the name he came up on the spotDead
No,they've not consumated.Nor willLOL I hope.LOL

okayShocked... it's almost like shaad has this nightingale syndrome thingy.. no offence to the fans though.. so how is Jannat as a person? is she bubbly like Zoya or serious like Sanam?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey! Good you din't watch those. Watch from Dharamsala track only. Its usually Sanam's "fatal attraction towards this stranger whose her husband" Quite interesting and "forbidden" coz she is "married" Tongue
And yes they consummated. We got a morning after, which had some lines like you want it slow and I demand it a little quick. Pretty interesting. And they kissed publicly too, not THAT much, but behind his Abbu LOL

And he said "I know how to remind you of myself'" So. I guess that was an indication, of HOW actually he would remind her, and the latest IV of KV saying its going 'bold". We might expect and hope for some 'reminding session in his own way" Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshnisimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlflora212

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Yes, they have consummated.
But as a viewer want a better & bolder consummation scene. Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FamishahRaingoddesssimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

Go to top