Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

Maybe that's why they did it so their first time isn't while she's having a fake EMA with Aahil, her husband ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe that's why they added that in last minute before the amnesia track so they can give bold scenes without people being like "oh they haven't even consumated their marriage yet they're having such bold scenes blah blah blah" ๐Ÿ˜†

Forward planning by the Cvs๐Ÿ˜†  
It's all about her body remembers now i guess after reading KV's IV.
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah it is but it's not too late. I hope we do get some sizzling scenes now.

I sure hope so.. i remember there was this member in the forum.. she was pretty wrapped up with the thoughts of saahil consummating.. she mentioned it in all her posts...๐Ÿ˜†...if she is still watching.. i feel bad for her..surely would have felt disappointed..
tleshni thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Forward planning by the Cvs๐Ÿ˜†  
It's all about her body remembers now i guess after reading KV's IV.

i have another question.. is this shaad and jannat married? and did they consummate?๐Ÿ˜† because i see that guy introducing jannat as his wife?
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni

what is fake EMA?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

sorry i stopped watching the show properly after the fake sanam married aahil..so i dont know what actually happened..

Extra marital affair. It's fake because obviously Sahil are married and Shaad isn't her husband and it isn't wrong.

Also my advice to you is don't catch up on all those episodes because aside from the few Sahil scenes before the amnesia track I don't think there's anything worth watching. And the Pakistan track was crap. We've just started getting Sahil scenes again since last week otherwise it's been two months since we got our last Sahil scene.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 9 years ago
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes ahil thaught real sanam pregnent.thats mean they consummed their marrige.or sahil verry much comfortable when ahil kiss her
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i have another question.. is this shaad and jannat married? and did they consummate?๐Ÿ˜† because i see that guy introducing jannat as his wife?

mercifully NO.
Shaad is a delusional Pak Army major who saved an amnesic Sanam during a riot by proclaiming she was his wife and  Sanam believes him.Jannat is the name he came up on the spot๐Ÿคข
No,they've not consumated.Nor will๐Ÿ˜† I hope.๐Ÿ˜†
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nop. She's got amnesia and he's lying to her saying he's her husband and that she's Jannat when she isn't and no they haven't consumated. He's basically taking advantage of her through deceptipn and lies because he supposedly loves her. The only reason she's with him is because she can't remember anything and he's taking advantage of that.
tleshni thumbnail

Extra marital affair. It's fake because obviously Sahil are married and Shaad isn't her husband and it isn't wrong.

Also my advice to you is don't catch up on all those episodes because aside from the few Sahil scenes before the amnesia track I don't think there's anything worth watching. And the Pakistan track was crap. We've just started getting Sahil scenes again since last week otherwise it's been two months since we got our last Sahil scene.

thanks for the advice๐Ÿค—

believe me i will never watch this show religiously AGAIN after what they put us through which is why im shocked at how loyal people are..

Edited by tleshni - 9 years ago
tleshni thumbnail

Nop. She's got amnesia and he's lying to her saying he's her husband and that she's Jannat when she isn't and no they haven't consumated. He's basically taking advantage of her through deceptipn and lies because he supposedly loves her. The only reason she's with him is because she can't remember anything and he's taking advantage of that.

damn that sounds twisted... looks like we r going to get a Tanveer 2.0 with Shaad.. no way he is going to give away Jannat easily..๐Ÿคข
tleshni thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

mercifully NO.
Shaad is a delusional Pak Army major who saved an amnesic Sanam during a riot by proclaiming she was his wife and  Sanam believes him.Jannat is the name he came up on the spot๐Ÿคข
No,they've not consumated.Nor will๐Ÿ˜† I hope.๐Ÿ˜†

okay๐Ÿ˜ฒ... it's almost like shaad has this nightingale syndrome thingy.. no offence to the fans though.. so how is Jannat as a person? is she bubbly like Zoya or serious like Sanam?