Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: danman

why does Sid not focus on his own love story? I get he wants to be a good Jamai and good in every relationship, but sometimes he over-does it. It is not a wise decision to overlook your closest loved one's happiness for EVERYONE else's happiness.

After all stuff he did for Pratima & bablu in first few months of show, what support did he get from them in return when Sid's identity was revealed? Nothing.

Why are the CVs comepelled to show Sid as this completely idealistic, perfect person? Why are CVs so scared to show any of his flaw? Yes, arguably his only flaw is that he is a serial-liar. But, why do the CVs think the audience will stop respecting Sid if he goes back on his mother's promise?

Overall good characters with a few fatal flaws is appreciated more and more realistic than this idealistic, too good to be true mahaan person?

I like Sid but wish there was another dimension (realistic?) to his character. That is why I loved his character when he had an outburst at Roshni MMS time, and the following episodes.

He is the best jamai. He does everything for everyone but never expects anything back in return. I really agree that he needs to focus on his life and his happiness but unfortunately we can't do anything about it. I really wanna see his outburst on Simran like he did with roshni. I want him to break all the ties with her. But he won't do it because deep down he loves his mom and wants her back.

I guess we just have to wait and have little bit of patience, which I do not have right now. But soon SidNi will reunite. And I'm praying this day is not far. I can't wait anymore. I wanna see him happy which he deserves.Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paru10

Yup Jamai Raja knows everything. I hope his mission gets successful soon. 😊

of course it will
he is a full power jamai
he can do everything 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

of course it will
he is a full power jamai
he can do everything 

I know he will be 100% successful he never fails & never gives up 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

He will not only unite Roshni and Shiv or DD and Shiv but he will be uniting the entire Patel family and giving Roshni her family back. 

yes he will do it for sure 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Churri

I know he will be 100% successful he never fails & never gives up 

he is a full power jamai