Jodha Akbar

Nice Episode - 12th May 2015 (Page 2)

sowmyabhat Senior Member
sowmyabhat
sowmyabhat

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by bsowmyashree

thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track

I agree with you dear that Panditji will help Jodha in this witch track. 
My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.Ouch

agree dear even i was surprised y they showed ruq in last scene may be she will play some game these cvs dont stop showing her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19Tarunika13

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tarunika13

thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track

I agree with you dear that Panditji will help Jodha in this witch track. 
My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.Ouch

agree dear even i was surprised y they showed ruq in last scene may be she will play some game these cvs dont stop showing her

absoluely true tarunika,Ruks will ply spoilt sport. She will  try to  mess with the ritual . that morpankh thing.She is more evil than 100 witches put  together... Why CVS love her so much...??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thank you for sharing . . 
first scene between jodha and salim very touching, i was cry when salim called jodha maasa and jodha ask him to repeat gosh it almost forever jodha and us waiting salim calling jodha maasa and i like how jodha said to salim she is longing for that day, i guess salim now understand that her maasa love him a lot, i really love how jodha said to salim that when parents fighting kids should not take side Clap, really jodha have a heart of gold they way she said to salim to never against his babusa even salim ask jodha what are you made from ? ClapClap

and the head message things very funny LOLLOL bad naughty jalal, if this father and son team up to tease jodha she wouldnt have a chance LOLLOL thank God hamida solve the problem hahha, u know i've been dreaming may be one day i can watch jodha message salim head and now i got it bless the cv, and i like how jodha hug hamida, honesty only jodha who can show these kind love to her mother in law, even i never saw ruq behave or show her love for hamida.

and the mandir scene lit bit odd see ruq there , what purpose she attend that pooja hahaha come on cv i get it your love for ruq but why must keep make her fourth wheel between jalal jodha salim, seriously ? LOLLOLLOL 

and in precap i think jalal talk about aram bano since jodha stay with jalal so aram bano will come there to have her story tell from her maasa before sleep, remember once when jalal refuse jodha to go to aram bano for telling her story jodha said if she is not go aram bano will come there so think its aram bano that jalal talking bout not laboni

yes i guess its war between good and evil , but i dont know why i still got feeling that in this track cv will make twist , it not bout jodha save jalal but bout jalal save jodha, if laboni find out that jodha is jalal world may be she must get rid off jodha first, it will better if in the end its bout jalal save his soulmate WinkWink

Tarunika13

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

thank you for sharing . . 
first scene between jodha and salim very touching, i was cry when salim called jodha maasa and jodha ask him to repeat gosh it almost forever jodha and us waiting salim calling jodha maasa and i like how jodha said to salim she is longing for that day, i guess salim now understand that her maasa love him a lot, i really love how jodha said to salim that when parents fighting kids should not take side Clap, really jodha have a heart of gold they way she said to salim to never against his babusa even salim ask jodha what are you made from ? ClapClap

and the head message things very funny LOLLOL bad naughty jalal, if this father and son team up to tease jodha she wouldnt have a chance LOLLOL thank God hamida solve the problem hahha, u know i've been dreaming may be one day i can watch jodha message salim head and now i got it bless the cv, and i like how jodha hug hamida, honesty only jodha who can show these kind love to her mother in law, even i never saw ruq behave or show her love for hamida.

and the mandir scene lit bit odd see ruq there , what purpose she attend that pooja hahaha come on cv i get it your love for ruq but why must keep make her fourth wheel between jalal jodha salim, seriously ? LOLLOLLOL 

and in precap i think jalal talk about aram bano since jodha stay with jalal so aram bano will come there to have her story tell from her maasa before sleep, remember once when jalal refuse jodha to go to aram bano for telling her story jodha said if she is not go aram bano will come there so think its aram bano that jalal talking bout not laboni

yes i guess its war between good and evil , but i dont know why i still got feeling that in this track cv will make twist , it not bout jodha save jalal but bout jalal save jodha, if laboni find out that jodha is jalal world may be she must get rid off jodha first, it will better if in the end its bout jalal save his soulmate WinkWink

@in bold - A different and highly probable POV.  It would be really interesting if this happens

neesha19

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
epi ws really gd cute akdha moments and all bt be ready fr torturous epis cz cvz dey really dnt like 2 keep givin gd epis at a stretch...so v all hav 2 be ready fr d worst LOL thnx fr d update

Go to top