India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Nice Episode - 12th May 2015

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Scene 1: Jodha confronts Salim. She reprimands him for refusing the post of shah shah and going against Jalal's wishes. She takes a promise from that in future if ever there is fight between her and Jalal, he should support both and not only one of them.  Salim calls her masa and Jodha makes him say it again which he does willingly.
Beautiful sceneSmile

Scene 2: Ruks & Hoshiyar. Hoshiyar is ready to bear the brunt of Ruks frustration as Jalal did not give Talaq to Jodha, however, Ruks says that she is not angry as she knew all along that talaq will never happen. Good for you RuksLOL

Scene 3: Salim is crowned Shah Shah and abul Fazl gives the good news that restriction on Haj for awaam of Sultanate has been taken off. All are happy to hear thisSmile.
Jodha feels very proud to see Salim finally crowned as Shah Shah and shares her happiness with Salima Begum that Salim called her masa today. Ruks starts fuming on hearing this (as expected).
Jodha and Jalal have a very cute eye lock hereEmbarrassed

Scene 4: Jalal Jodha Salim and Hamida Bano are all in the garden having light banter. Jalal pretends having headache and indicates to Salim  as well to act as if he also has a headache. They both want Jodha to do tel maalish. But Ammijaan says that she will do maalish for Jalal and Jodha will do for Salim. Very adorable and endearing sceneEmbarrassed.
In between Maan Singh comes and apologises to Jalal for misunderstanding him> Jalal talks to him very cutely in maarwari dialect.Smile

Scene 5: Jodha informs all that she has organised a pooja for betterment of Jalal Salim relationship. Simultaneously witchery is being done by Laboni and her Mom to control Jalal. It looked as if Good and Evil are preparing themselves simultaneously and obviously good should win over evil if CVs want to deviate from their track record of always letting evil win over good.Confused 

Precap:: Jalal is teasing Jodha that some one will be coming soon to exercise right on him. Jodha is miffed and on the other hand Laboni is on her way to enter Agra soon.

All in all a nice episode with positivity minus the witches scenes - Ruks and LaboniLOL

Edited by Tarunika13 - 12 May 2015 at 10:51am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

joisesowmyabhatPrincess3101Suhana6Charu.SmishtidoiSindhuMenon_akdha.forever_-aady-avika444mushat.GreekPrincess.PutijaChalhovharshu27YD.AH

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Paridhi was superb in the 1st scene of the episode.Her expressions were bang on when she heard Salim calling her MaasaSmile.
Btw, Rajat looked really hot in white angvastra and tilak on his forehead during the poojaEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

joisesowmyabhatCharu.S_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon-aady-avika444

Charu.S Goldie
Charu.S
Charu.S

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update @Tarunika. 
 Appears to be a pleasant episode today. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmyabhatTarunika13SindhuMenon

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

sowmyabhat Senior Member
sowmyabhat
sowmyabhat

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13

Tarunika13 Goldie
Tarunika13
Tarunika13

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsowmyashree

thanks for sharing tarunika it was decent touching epi first part was very good jodha expression was soo touching and last part in kalimaa temple i liked the directin teher good vs evil its interesting also
pandit badrinathji said jodha should place the morpankh in jalal hojra i think pandit badrinathji will hepl jodha in this track

I agree with you dear that Panditji will help Jodha in this witch track. 
My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19sowmyabhatCharu.S_akdha.forever_SindhuMenon

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarunika13

Originally posted by bsowmyashree

I agree with you dear that Panditji will help Jodha in this witch track. 
My only fear is that Ruks might play foul regarding keeping of morpankh in Salim's Hojra, as for reasons best known to CVs, Ruks was present in the pooja.Ouch

Thanks Tarunika for the Update...

@bold: this is all of us...

I too loved the Jodha Salim Scene. Pari enacted the emotions very well and I could see Salims love for his mother

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19sowmyabhatCharu.STarunika13.GreekPrincess.

Go to top