Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

   
Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 80)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Joined: 20 December 2009
Posts: 13548

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@rishu what if abhi manage to expose tanu without her help??  :P
 and i think abhi has to do some serious apologies in front of everyone and tell them the truth why he got married to pragya...bt eventually she changed him to a better person...and he realised that he fell in love with her... he was still confused about his feelings..bt he knew pragya was the one for him..
so he should say...sorry for everything and tell pragya...he would accept anything she decides...whether she choose to leave him or to unite :) ofcoz she would say yes..lol :P mAybe we will see a remarriage with a proper SR ...lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiara--simmi--

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Joined: 17 August 2014
Posts: 7517

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Just watched episode and not much to say really. I'm just glad Abhi saw Pragya with Daadi's photo because he may not have had the same reaction had he not seen her, maybe? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiaraTilashini

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31533

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

@rishu what if abhi manage to expose tanu without her help??  :P
 and i think abhi has to do some serious apologies in front of everyone and tell them the truth why he got married to pragya...bt eventually she changed him to a better person...and he realised that he fell in love with her... he was still confused about his feelings..bt he knew pragya was the one for him..
so he should say...sorry for everything and tell pragya...he would accept anything she decides...whether she choose to leave him or to unite :) ofcoz she would say yes..lol :P mAybe we will see a remarriage with a proper SR ...lol LOL
 
tilu .. tilu.. come out of sr and look at pragya ... things what she is doing now will postpone their SR FOR another year LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

Lkb79 IF-Dazzler
Lkb79
Lkb79

Joined: 17 July 2014
Posts: 2738

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Navz,
This Pragya is not showing spine, she is pretending to have a spine. That's it. Even she does not agree with what she is doing, which is hurting Daadi and Abhi.

I think she agrees with Akash and Rachna being together. She just wouldn't normally use this method though because it's harsh and accusatory. But original recipe Pragya would definitely stand up to anyone about Akash and Rachna - she would just use reasoning, though, instead of accusations. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Joined: 09 May 2006
Posts: 19907

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by -Tia-

Navz,
This Pragya is not showing spine, she is pretending to have a spine. That's it. Even she does not agree with what she is doing, which is hurting Daadi and Abhi.


Tia lets just agree to disagree on this. I know most of you are not enjoying the current episodes, but I find this track very beautiful and meaningful, because I understand both Abhi and Pragya equally in this track and I'm enjoying how we are getting to see AbhiGya getting stronger as a couple even with Pragya trying to leave Abhi and MM so she could do the right thing.

Tia same...as Navz here...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Joined: 17 August 2014
Posts: 7517

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Abhigya re marriage is something I would really love to see! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubare

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Joined: 21 January 2015
Posts: 31533

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simsim25

Just watched episode and not much to say really. I'm just glad Abhi saw Pragya with Daadi's photo because he may not have had the same reaction had he not seen her, maybe? 

@bold... what is remaining to say when bhabi said so much..LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Joined: 04 August 2014
Posts: 19347

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
72800

84800


95800

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-harini---simmi--kubaredeefan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AbhiGya OS : AbhiGya's Broken Bed

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ArHiAbhiGyaFan   Replies: 56   Views: 36223

ArHiAbhiGyaFan 56 36223 16 August 2016 at 9:35pm by vishuv
AbhiGya SS/FF: AbhiGya in Hunger Games {Chapter 1 updated, Pg2}

2 3

Author: -kanishka-   Replies: 23   Views: 15590

-kanishka- 23 15590 17 May 2015 at 10:36am by Tilashini
SBB/SBS 7thMay'15 Pragya's Tear Shower+Abhi Bothers Pragya: VIDEO

2

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 12   Views: 5987

Sara_DONT_ASK 12 5987 07 May 2015 at 4:34pm by princessonline
New Article Abhi-Pragya relation sours due to Pragya's mistake

2 3 4

Author: natashaerrol   Replies: 29   Views: 15246

natashaerrol 29 15246 05 December 2014 at 5:01am by Lovearjit
KKb: pragya oh pragya

Author: riyya6   Replies: 0   Views: 2225

riyya6 0 2225 30 October 2014 at 8:10am by riyya6

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kumkum Bhagya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index