Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 71)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
GOD THESE DASIS AND DADI ARE SO ANNOYING CANNOT HANDLE TRUTH 
AND AGAIN NO TRUST ON THEIR SO CALLED BAHU 

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IGNORANT GAH 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaresara7iris

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
The next part begins with Abhi sitting stunned at the mandap area thinking of what pragya said (Pragya said dadi is wrong, talked about her old age etc). Indu Daasi comes and says I am feeling so bad, imagine how Dadi is feeling? When Pragya said so much, why didn't you say anything, slap her and stop her?(Indu daasi seemed to think of slapping too)

Abhi says why did she do this? That wasn't Pragya that was someone else. She would do anything but not insult Dadi. Daasi says go ask her, what is her real self. Abhi thinking to himself however she is, she is not this, I need to find out what is forcing her. He has flashbacks of good Pragya Dadi times. Daasi leaves in anger. Abhi says since she hurt Dadi, she needs to pay. he rushes back to the room and calls out Pragya and she isn;t there. he knocks on the closet and she isn't there either. 

Edited by deefan - 13 May 2015 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiarasudanindia2014--simmi--sara7irisxaviarakubare-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
One explanation Mehras have can for themselves is that someone hypnotized Pragya!Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deefansara7iris

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
well I will have hard time watching Pragya -Dadi scenes in this track ..insulting an elder is a NO NO for me and it is unjustifiable even if the younger person is right Thumbs Down..too much unnecessary drama sometimes Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deefansara7iris-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

well I will have hard time watching Pragya -Dadi scenes in this track ..insulting an elder is a NO NO for me and it is unjustifiable even if the younger person is right Thumbs Down..too much unnecessary drama sometimes Confused

Yes, Yes, Yes.
This is why I am hardly watching these days.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Pragya is in Dadi's room, noone's there. She sees Dadi's pic and starts crying and says please forgive me, I made you cry so much. You gave me so much izzat/respect and gave me more love than a daughter but what do I do? To give you the happiness, I needed to do this, how will you give the happiness to Tanu. You will then forgive me. Abhi passes by and sees her. Pragya says once you get your happiness you will forget this hurt. Till that doesn;t happen, I need to change your love to hatred. I;m sorry that you cried cos of me, I was crying from the inside but I need to do this. Abhi is watching her from outside and he leaves.

Pragya keeps the pic back.

Upcoming: Next BTS scene, ABhi pragya in their room. Pragya says what I said was right, when I do the right thing, I don't get care. Abhi calmly asking her about what she said that night (confession night), was that also correct?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MsTiarasudanindia2014--simmi--sara7irisxaviarakubareTilashini-Tia-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
..let me see how long she can act in front of abhi...he clearly knows something is bothering her... Approve

Edited by Tilashini - 13 May 2015 at 10:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--sara7irisTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
The last part begins with Abhi pacing Abhigya room, next BTS scene. He looks at her pic and is waiting for her. He sees her shadow from the door and she is wiping away her tears and he sees that, he tries to go towards the door and see her but then comes back to the mirror. He sees her wiping her tears again and so he pretends to put perfume and she comes back in. Abhi hands her water and says drink water, you;ve done mahaan/praise worthy job, you need someone to take care of you. Abhi says ok, you drink your anger, I will drink the water. Pragya wondering why he isn;t screaming at her.

Abhi says I know what you're thinking, but you know what I/m thinking, you're such a talented actress. You know what I do to people who hurt Dadi, you still told her all that in front of me, you didn't get scared. Pragya says whatever I did was right, what I said was right, I don't get scared. Abhi says so that lie you told me the other night was also right? Pragya looks up at him surprised.

Tomorrow: Abhi asks her to go to apologize, Pragya says she will not since she didn't do anything wrong. Abhi looking at her.

Edited by deefan - 13 May 2015 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014--simmi--xaviarakubareTilashinisara7iris

Go to top