Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 69)

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
The episode begins with Pragya asking Tayiji if the child wasn't his blood, Tayiji says I don't care how much lecture you give, I won't change my mind. You are wrong and will be wrong. Pragya then thinks of her convo with Tanu telling her about Dadi not accepting her till Pragya is married to Abhi.

Pragya then I am not wrong, whoever is thinking me wrong is wrong. Inbdu daasi says you have done wrong, see the bride, you think rachna wouldn't get happiness so we were wrong. take a look at this bride, she is returning without marriage.
There is no greater punishement than this, who is responsible. Pragya says Dadi Indu Daasi stunned. Pragya says Dadi is responsible for all this, knowing everything she tried to get Aakash married and ruin two lives. dadi stunned. Indu Daasi says Dadi is not wrong, you should have told us earlier we would have talked to Rachna. Aaliyah Abhi just watching with suspicion. Indu Daasi says you have taken the right decision for this family in a very wrong way and now the whole family will have to bear the brunt. Abhi has his hands on his chin just watching. Pragya says I don't care about your viewpoint and in my viewpoint Dadi is wrong.

Indu Daasi goes to ABhi. pragya starts berating Dadi saying you took care of Abhi when his parents passed away and today another child is asking for your blessings, you are turnign away, why? you only said this famiy;s happiness is everything, that was all an act. You cannot see aything beyond your happiness See Rachna, you want a great grandchild, so you only want abhi;s child cos he is famous and successful? How can you be so selfish? Aaliyah stunned.

Edited by deefan - 13 May 2015 at 10:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubaresara7irisSara_DONT_ASK

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by -Tia-

If Pragya believes Abhi loves Tannu and vice versa, and wants to move out of MM for the baby/TaBhi family, why can't she just tell Daadi that she doesn't want to be with Abhi because he is a rude husband/etc. etc..?

Why does she need to torture the old woman?

Tia Dadi would take Abhi's class...make him promise to be a good husband...and ????then??? Thus her way...the way she thinks is the best to cut off her relationship with dadi without destroying dadi and Abhi's relationship..

If Pragya is adamant she doesn't want Abhi for XYZ reasons, no one can do anything. Her reason can be as simple as she is not happy with him ..and that it's between Abhi and her. She can privately explain to Abhi the issue, and he will deal with that and it's his responsibility.

This is nothing more than Pragya's mahaanta complex in my POV... not a sensible move out of concern for Daadi/Abhi.

Edit: I should rather say she is blinded in her complex that she can't think sensibly. I don't doubt her intention to be helping Abhi though at the bottom of her heart.

Edited by -Tia- - 13 May 2015 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara7iris

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hello I'm back LOLEmbarrassed
deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Pragya starts insulting Dadi saying my mistake in marrying in such a house, you are doing discrimation between your sons etc.Along with your hair, your blood has turned white too. Indu Daasi slaps Pragya. All shocked, Mitali holds hand to her cheek. Pragya stops and Indu Daasi is crying and saying after this, not one word.

Pragya says I will speak, cos I am right. Rachna says do not spoil your relationship cos of me. Pragya says no this neds to be said because this has been happening all this time and will continue if noone says anything. Everyone just acts here they are all about money, and power etc.They only talk to their status of people. Indu Daasi says what are you saying, we have treated you as a daughter, we have listened to you, we stood against Abhi for you. Pragya says if you did why is noone standing with me now? Why is everyone calling me wrong. Abhi watching her.

Dadi says Pragya, beta, we are not against you, you are standing with someone else, I cannot believe that this is my Pragya talking, I cant imagine you saying this I trusted you more than Abhi and you think about me this way, what happened to you Pragya? I did bhed bhav/differentiate but only looking at you. I ever gave Abhi that much love in so many years as I gave you  in a few months. Pragyas expressions here (Sriti is awesome). Dadi says you're th youngest yet I kept you higher than everyone. If my bloodwas white, I wouldn't be so hurt.

Pragya says if you have emotions then prove it that others happiness is important. prove that I am wrong and you;re right by accepting them. Give her the respect of a bahu, like you made me. Dadi says you're crazy, I can';t accept her as my bahu.

Pragya says it doesn't matter what you accept, but Aakash considers her his wife. the child will have this family's name. If Aakash and Rachna leave, I will also leave with them. Dadi shocked. All stunned. tayiji says you threatening us? Pragya says no, warning, forget everything and accept her otherwise you have to throw me out with Raccho. Bride Sudha crying. Pragya takes Aakash and Rachna and is about to leave. Dadi folds her hands and Pragya looks at her for a minute, then takes them away, EVERYONE JUST STUNNED.

Edited by deefan - 13 May 2015 at 12:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014--simmi--sara7irisxaviarakubareTilashiniFhatTheWuck.-Tia-

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

hello I'm back LOLEmbarrassed
hello Tilu
welcome back Big smile

Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
money and power Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara7iris-Tia-

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
dassi slap pragya but pragya  continued to speak ...I think she want to have a third slap

Edited by sara7iris - 13 May 2015 at 9:39am

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

money and power Confused

I know. So ridiculous. Daadi was never about money. In fact she got a middle class girl married to Abhi because she believed Abhi had money/power on his head.

Does Pragya even think anyone will believe her?LOL

Edited by -Tia- - 13 May 2015 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashinisara7irisFhatTheWuck.

Go to top