Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 65)

-Rhea- IF-Rockerz
-Rhea-
-Rhea-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
In yesterday's precap, when Pragya was telling all that stuff to Daadi, Abhi's reaction was kind of confusing.. He moved from his position like twice.. Before Indu dassi slapped her and after.. 
Like I wonder if he was going to stop her and scold her?

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by -Tia-

She definitely needs to believe in Abhi more than Tannu (at least after Abhi denies). Because Abhi has done so much for her in her life.. Tannu has destroyed a lot for her. She should trust Abhi over Tannu.. no questions from me on that. It's simply foolish to trust an evil person who almost took her mom's life, over someone who took a bullet, ready to give his life for her.

Why does she need to believe in Abhi about this matter ? Because he has done so much for her and her family ? Pragya knows he is human and is capable of committing a mistake, especially when according to her they have been sexually active all these months. First Abhi implicates that he has been intimate with Tanu and now he denies it because he believes she is playing games. Why should Pragya believe him now ? She has the proof that Tanu is pregnant and she has no reason to believe that Tanu has been with anyone else except Abhi.

Also it is not just about Abhi-Tanu and baby anymore, it is also about Daadi. I was watching old episodes of KKB, and I realized that Daadi wanting a grandchild from AbhiGya has been building up for a long time. I just saw a scene yesterday from the time AbhiGya and Tanu went for a fashion show for Mr; Lalwani's. The scene was a phone call from Daadi to Pragya where she asks Pragya to promise her that she will fulfill her wish of a grandchild. Daadi even said that 'Abhi will never understand this, but you are my sensible and responsible bacha, so you promise me that you will give me this happiness'

Pragya knows Daadi has much more expectations from her then from Abhi, and since she thinks Abhi will never love her, then why not give Daadi this happiness through TaBhi's baby. Daadi may dislike Tanu, but she would love and adore Abhi's child irrrespective of who the mother of the child is.

Exactly couldn't have said it better..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanuveerMsTiaraxaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Pragya should be pissed off that her husband made a love child!!
Because until a day before she learnt of the baby, she was upholding her love/KB,
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged

If Pragya believes Abhi loves Tannu and vice versa, and wants to move out of MM for the baby/TaBhi family, why can't she just tell Daadi that she doesn't want to be with Abhi because he is a rude husband/etc. etc..?

Why does she need to torture the old woman?

Because if she tells Daadi that, she will just scold Abhi, but she will never let Pragya leave Abhi. Also he talking back to Daadi may hurt her tremendously, but it will be nothing in comparison as to what will happen if Daadi finds out the truth about their marriage, about why Abhi married her and how he was carrying on an affair with Tanu even after their marriage. Pragya talking rudely wilh Daadi will not result in a heart attack because every child at one point of another talk back/misbehave with an elder, but Daadi finding out what Abhi has done will surely result in her having a heart attack.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Couldn't watch the SBS etc. fully but saw bits. Seemed like TaBhiGya are in Tannu house. WHy is Abhi throwing Tannu out of her own house?

Hes taking her to get test done...not throwing her out...LOLLOLLOLthats Abhi'a style...LOLLOLLOL

-Tia-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Also if Pragya want ed to believe Tanu so blindly she would have just taken her word for it, but she didn't, she dragged her to hospital and got a pregnancy test in front of herself and when it came positive, it was then she believed her. 

Anyways, I don't mind Pragya torturing Abhi.. but she is not really torturing him because she is pissed off. I would have liked that better. She is torturing him because she wants to fight for a baby and its mother. I just hope she herself finally figures Tannu was a liar..Confused

She is not doing this for Tanu, she couldn't care less about her. She is only doing this so that an innocent baby doesn't suffer because of his parents, because he has promised to fulfill Daadi's wish and most importantly she has to save Abhi and Dadi's relationship, because they mean the world to each other.

Oh yes completely agree..missed this in what I said...LOL

Edited by kubare - 13 May 2015 at 8:12am

xaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

If Pragya believes Abhi loves Tannu and vice versa, and wants to move out of MM for the baby/TaBhi family, why can't she just tell Daadi that she doesn't want to be with Abhi because he is a rude husband/etc. etc..?

Why does she need to torture the old woman?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Because if she tells Daadi that, she will just scold Abhi, but she will never let Pragya leave Abhi. Also he talking back to Daadi may hurt her tremendously, but it will be nothing in comparison as to what will happen if Daadi finds out the truth about their marriage, about why Abhi married her and how he was carrying on an affair with Tanu even after their marriage. Pragya talking rudely wilh Daadi will not result in a heart attack because every child at one point of another talk back/misbehave with an elder, but Daadi finding out what Abhi has done will surely result in her having a heart attack.</font>

But according to Pragz TaBhi are lovers and will happily marry after she leaves. Daadi will somehow make peace with that for the grandchild!!
If Pragya just leaves Daadi can't literally stop her.
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Couldn't watch the SBS etc. fully but saw bits. Seemed like TaBhiGya are in Tannu house. WHy is Abhi throwing Tannu out of her own house?

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">Hes taking her to get test done...not throwing her out...LOLLOLLOLthats Abhi'a style...LOLLOLLOL</font>

Thanks for clarifying.

kubare

Go to top