Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll (Page 43)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I think this track has the potential to show us what I have been wanting to see since the show started and that is for Pragya to realize her self worth. Her behaving rudely with Daadi is because she thinks that it will get her thrown out of MM for sure, and will help in Tanu making a place in the family. What she doesn't realize is Abhi is in love with her and that Daadi may get angry at her, but she will never throw her out of the family and won't even let anyone else throw her out of MM. That is where her lack of self worth comes, because she thinks if she hurt them enough, it will be easier for them to move on after she leaves Abhi and MM for good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--kubaredeefanTilashinismala-mina-

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
where will pragya go ?? /: she wouldn't want bulbul to know about it due to her health issues..abhi wouldn't tell purab too..where is this gonna lead to :/
i'm gonna see how long more they gonna drag and hide this matter from the family... Stern Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaradeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deefan

Originally posted by kubare

Pragya is still under the illusion that Abhi still loves Tanu...with her mind in complete turmoil that day..she did not grasp a simple fact that Abhi was falling in love with her..that he was going to confess about his feelings for her...
She had only one thing on her mind then...thus...everything else was just blanked out...

Right now too she has only one goal...to get the child its rightful place in Abhi's life...fulfilling dadi's last wish...wanting to see her pota poti before she dies as she thinks Abhi and she are never going to ever have a hubby wife relationship and thus she will never be able to provide the waris...and Tanu already is pregnant with Abhi's child...thus 1+1=2...simple...

Thus can so understand why she is on the path she is...and the best way t meet Tanus threat or deadline...is cutting of the onle person who is her one and only Ally in the whole MM ...Dadi...she cuts off dadi...she gets cut off too...

Well stated Krishu!
But if she were to tell Dadi the truth, would Dadi really refuse? would she tell Tanu to not have the child? This is going to come out one way or another. I don't get why burn this bridge. She can still have a relationship with Dadi even after a Tabhi wedding..

If she doesn't want Dadi to hate Abhi, she can make up other excuses- like she can't have kids or they never had a husband wife relationship..i mean anything but this!

Dee Dadi would have broken her relationship with her grandson Abhi...she would have left and gone to Ludhiana...

Its better for Pragya to burn her bride with dadi then burn Dadis bridge with her grandson...thus telling about Tanu to dadi...Nah not an option at all...

After marriage even if the Tanu gives early birth ..it can be hidden as a premature birth...thud Dadi would have been unaware of Abhi's relationship with Tanu...

Those are risky ...dadi may say lets go to some other Dr...let me come with you etc...dadi would even say I would be happy not having little Abhi's if you are barren...What reason will she give for not having hubby wfey relationship in the 7 months of marriage...

Thus burning her Bridge with Dadi is the best way 

Its the TRP way too...much better drama that...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--xaviaradeefansmala-mina-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Originally posted by Asma-

Good morning how are you all
I just saw the new bts Abhi is talking about reports. He meant Dna reports ? I have a bad feeling about this...

Naturally the DNA reports will be doctored to suit Tanu..as I said Tayji Akash did it to Rachna and the whole Mehra Family believed it and insulted Rachna Suresh...thus Karma is coming back to bite them all...

This time its their Ladla...Abhi...and no matter what he says or beleives...no one is going to beleive him as DNA report will say its his...and this time Pragya is not on his side as she was on Suresh and Rachna's...LOLSo whose going to save his hide...LOLLOL

Karam I tell you is a *ITCH!! And its Pay Back time for Abhi and the Mehra's...LOL

I think my post is not needed anymore Kris, you are saying whatever I had planning on jotting down. You are on a roll today darling !! Clap Needless to say, I agree with you 100%

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--Asma-smalakubaredeefan-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hey Krish *hugs* How are u ?? 

*Hugs* Navi darling...am doing great...free of coughLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Krish I am loving your posts! Completely agree with you! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubare

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hi Radha! yes in the past two days, LK, Renu, today Shikhu..all showed up..I think everyone is waiting with baited breath to see Abhi get his comeuppance

Edited by deefan - 13 May 2015 at 1:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubaresmala-mina-

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
btw for anyone keeping count:

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviarakubare-mina-

Go to top