ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 70

Posted: 8 years ago
But you girls are right, these channels should be told to show these BTS only a day or two before the actual scene airs in an episode.
Did cvs know during mms track that abhi had vowed not to sleep w tanu? In retrospect that adds an interesting dimension to his anger and his quickness to apply the "characterless" label to pragya. Would've been a powerful scene to have him blurt that out to her during their confrontation (instead of "of course i'll stay faithful to her" >.<). But yeah that would've been giving it away too early. And I don't think the CVS did know. They mostly make stuff up as they go along ;p
I AM BACK😊
Edited by Kiekeboe - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

Did cvs know during mms track that abhi had vowed not to sleep w tanu? In retrospect that adds an interesting dimension to his anger and his quickness to apply the "characterless" label to pragya. Would've been a powerful scene to have him blurt that out to her during their confrontation (instead of "of course i'll stay faithful to her" >.<). But yeah that would've been giving it away too early. And I don't think the CVS did know. They mostly make stuff up as they go along ;p

I don't think they were planning on showing him celibate later during the MMS track, because he was supposed to implicate that his carrying off an affair with Tanu was justified because he never his it from Pragya and because they love each other. In my opinion they came up with the idea of Abhi's decision to never cross limits, so they could clean up his image in front of the viewers.

Originally posted by Kiekeboe

ZOMG ZOMG 
NEW BTS 
WHAT WAS THAT ON THE BED ☺️

AND HAND ON THE WAIST 
Girl in the bts is there Romance ?
I am hesitating if I watch it now I will not be patient lol uff remember that time when I was watching kidnaping track for example a scene was shown in Sbs then then we would watch the scene in the episode the same say :p
hey Noha, welcome back hon 😊

Hi Isha, how is it going ? 😊

The new BTS has me even more excited for the upcoming episode. 😆

Originally posted by Asma-

Girl in the bts is there Romance ?
I am hesitating if I watch it now I will not be patient lol uff remember that time when I was watching kidnaping track for example a scene was shown in Sbs then then we would watch the scene in the episode the same say :p

Yep there is most definitely romance, so if you cannot wait, do not watch !! 😆 I have watched it an am dying to see the episode already. 😆

I think we finally got our wish to see Abhi romance and want Pragya because he loves her and not because he is trying to prove anything.