ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Pragya leaves Aakash's room.

Upcoming: Indu Daasi screaming at Abhi asking go ask pragya if this was the real her, why was she acting nice all this time and if that(nice all this time)was real, what is all this?

Abhi confused, looks like everyone has left the function. Abhi and Daasi are standing near empty mandap.
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

I know. So ridiculous. Daadi was never about money. In fact she got a middle class girl married to Abhi because she believed Abhi had money/power on his head.

Does Pragya even think anyone will believe her?😆

..side effects of the no of tappars she got... i guess 🤣
Again no Abhi/Pragya confrontation? Uff, too much stretching.. 😔
GOD THESE DASIS AND DADI ARE SO ANNOYING CANNOT HANDLE TRUTH 
AND AGAIN NO TRUST ON THEIR SO CALLED BAHU 

THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IGNORANT GAH 
The next part begins with Abhi sitting stunned at the mandap area thinking of what pragya said (Pragya said dadi is wrong, talked about her old age etc). Indu Daasi comes and says I am feeling so bad, imagine how Dadi is feeling? When Pragya said so much, why didn't you say anything, slap her and stop her?(Indu daasi seemed to think of slapping too)

Abhi says why did she do this? That wasn't Pragya that was someone else. She would do anything but not insult Dadi. Daasi says go ask her, what is her real self. Abhi thinking to himself however she is, she is not this, I need to find out what is forcing her. He has flashbacks of good Pragya Dadi times. Daasi leaves in anger. Abhi says since she hurt Dadi, she needs to pay. he rushes back to the room and calls out Pragya and she isn;t there. he knocks on the closet and she isn't there either. 
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
One explanation Mehras have can for themselves is that someone hypnotized Pragya!
well I will have hard time watching Pragya -Dadi scenes in this track ..insulting an elder is a NO NO for me and it is unjustifiable even if the younger person is right 👎🏼..too much unnecessary drama sometimes 😕
Originally posted by sudanindia2014

well I will have hard time watching Pragya -Dadi scenes in this track ..insulting an elder is a NO NO for me and it is unjustifiable even if the younger person is right 👎🏼..too much unnecessary drama sometimes 😕

Yes, Yes, Yes.
This is why I am hardly watching these days.
Pragya is in Dadi's room, noone's there. She sees Dadi's pic and starts crying and says please forgive me, I made you cry so much. You gave me so much izzat/respect and gave me more love than a daughter but what do I do? To give you the happiness, I needed to do this, how will you give the happiness to Tanu. You will then forgive me. Abhi passes by and sees her. Pragya says once you get your happiness you will forget this hurt. Till that doesn;t happen, I need to change your love to hatred. I;m sorry that you cried cos of me, I was crying from the inside but I need to do this. Abhi is watching her from outside and he leaves.

Pragya keeps the pic back.

Upcoming: Next BTS scene, ABhi pragya in their room. Pragya says what I said was right, when I do the right thing, I don't get care. Abhi calmly asking her about what she said that night (confession night), was that also correct?
..let me see how long she can act in front of abhi...he clearly knows something is bothering her...  Edited by Tilashini - 8 years ago