Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yo Peeps. *waves* This is a long note and off topic, so bear with me!

A few of you of you PMed me regarding my absence from the AT. Regardless of whatever my feelings might've been initially, my continued absense is FULLY because of REAL life!

SORRY Guys, but my beloved laptop had decided on an impromptu vacation... *looks at her power adapter in two pieces and weeps* and no OFFENSE, but I refuse to participate in AT posting via phone, especially at the speed the AT goes... *sweatdrops* That's just _asking_ for trouble... ^___^;;; And you know, been there, done that, got pained joints to prove it! πŸ˜›

So, I've decided to order another and took the current one to one of the best fixer-uppers I know, so I'll know in two or so hours if it's gonna work or not! Still, I'm gonna be away most of the day and even if I come, it'll be sporadic at best, so it seems you guys will have to miss my shining personality for some more time! *πŸ˜† teasingly and πŸ˜‰*

So for the sake of maintaining AT peace as well as my own peace of mind, however lacking that may be, I'm not participating in AT (and believe me, my fingers are itching to participate!) until my adapter works! So, 24 to 36 hours or less!!! Enjoy it while you can because after that, you guys will have to put-up with me! πŸ˜†

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! πŸ˜ˆ

Miss you guys! πŸ€— Keep ROCKING and PLEASE try not to hit the century-and-half mark too soon!!! πŸ˜†

I might actually have to forego backlogs!!! NOOO! πŸ˜­
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hah pri its almost the same thing with me. the only difference is that dad took my laptop for a week or maybe two weeks!

-Nimmy- thumbnail
added a songfic 
do read and comment!πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4178110&TPN=25
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Tia-

About Pragya screaming/hurting Daadi.

Pragya knew that Daadi ended up in coma sort of situation to hear Pragya was in trouble due to MMS. And she was so worried for Pragya during kidnapping. How come Pragya is risking the old woman's life here? She knows the old woman loves her to death. Wouldn't her strange behaviour cause Daadi health issues let alone emotional pain?

Nice point... Anyway all this temporary I don't think abhi will let pragya take the blame and leave.. He didnt back off to accept his mistakes when he dint love her .. Now when he loves her so much he will not allow her to get the hatred for his sake ...

Regarding the karma giving back to abhi and his family...

Sorry I accept he is being blamed and he is going to face some bad things but again it's pragya who is suffering ...
Abhi will not let pragga go... Never...he is so adamant in what he decides ...I am sure if he talks with pragya properly she will believe him too...but the circumstances here is different ...

Like every track this track too pragya is going to suffer.. She is going to let out buckets of tears ...he is going to fight back though it is difficult ...

But pragya sacrificing yearning hatred ... Crying is also she is doing ...

Sorry I don't see abhi suffering much ... Pragya suffering is too much compared to abhi...

Atleast it will remain till 1-2 weeks more
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why it always has to be the womens sacrificing n cry buckets of tears fr the man they love ..bt they suffer less😳
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

Why it always has to be the womens sacrificing n cry buckets of tears fr the man they love ..bt they suffer less😳

because that is how the trp comes in! 
in all the serials i have watched its the heroine who suffers the most. so whenever i see  a hero suffering,i don't feel bad. πŸ˜†
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Am back...

yayy!!!
hi krishu!!!! 
xaviara thumbnail
Why aren't you talking about today's SBS and SBB segment ? 😲
-Nimmy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Why aren't you talking about today's SBS and SBB segment ? 😲

because i don't know what it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*rushes to check donny's post*

hey navz i am so happy to meet you. okay lol i am behaving as if you are a bichdi hui behena i just met!πŸ˜†

okay i don't know if you remember or not. but nearly four days back you made a post about everyone blaming pragya. and it was a long long post 

i didn't get a chance to reply!

it was awesome and i agreed with each word!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

loved it to the core!!!
xaviara thumbnail
hey Nimmy !!! *hugs*

how are u feeling now ? And I read earlier that you guys felt tremors, hope all is well at your end ?

Awww thank you for liking my post 😊