ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kubare

Naturally the DNA reports will be doctored to suit Tanu..as I said Tayji Akash did it to Rachna and the whole Mehra Family believed it and insulted Rachna Suresh...thus Karma is coming back to bite them all...

This time its their Ladla...Abhi...and no matter what he says or beleives...no one is going to beleive him as DNA report will say its his...and this time Pragya is not on his side as she was on Suresh and Rachna's...πŸ˜†So whose going to save his hide...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karam I tell you is a *ITCH!! And its Pay Back time for Abhi and the Mehra's...πŸ˜†

I think my post is not needed anymore Kris, you are saying whatever I had planning on jotting down. You are on a roll today darling !! πŸ‘ Needless to say, I agree with you 100%
Originally posted by xaviara

hey Krish *hugs* How are u ?? 

*Hugs* Navi darling...am doing great...free of coughπŸ˜†
Krish I am loving your posts! Completely agree with you! <3
Hi Radha! yes in the past two days, LK, Renu, today Shikhu..all showed up..I think everyone is waiting with baited breath to see Abhi get his comeuppance

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
btw for anyone keeping count:

Current count:
Weddings planned in MM: 4 (Sukriti, Aaliyah, Pragya/Suresh, Sudha)
Weddings completed in MM: 0

I'll be willing to bet Abhi Tanu's wedding will be planned in MM too πŸ˜†
I wish Pragya did this to Abhi when he slapped her, the slap was so not necessary.
Do not know what the cv's were thinking.
Hate Abhi for that and really disappointed with Pragya's reaction πŸ˜”

Originally posted by smala

This I love.

Hello All.
The upcoming episode  is getting interesting.

Yes very very interesting...and hes so cute...yes cute animal to bite Abhi and you chose a Panda..the laziest of them all...πŸ˜†just like our CV's taking their own sweet time and they are doing it cutely too ..to Abhi...πŸ˜†

Just think they redeemed him of never ever having sex with Tanu after marriage..Thank God for small mercies they did not Declare him A Virgin...πŸ˜†
akka akka akka!! hello <3
i missed my babu today too but omggg how wonderful it is oh i don't have words 

*heart overflows with joy*

now we just need our DIYU to make an appearance ^_^
THANK YOU krishuuu many good explanations and contextualizations and things that set my mind at peace <3
Originally posted by Tilashini

where will pragya go ?? /: she wouldn't want bulbul to know about it due to her health issues..abhi wouldn't tell purab too..where is this gonna lead to :/
i'm gonna see how long more they gonna drag and hide this matter from the family... πŸ˜³ 

Tilu Pragay will go back to her mothers where else...Her mother was willing to take her back after the whole MMS issue so what stopping her now...

This track is going to be dragged till the Mandap ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†