ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Tiluuu I would enjoy kkb crossover mahaep!! The only one they've ever done was abhigya reception, though a few times kkb characters have gone on other shows. Not abhigya though. Eee.
Originally posted by harisha_kb

few points to be noted in olv :
abhi and pragya booth of them are talking about reports that is going to come tomorrow ..

does this mean pragya knows abhi found out tanu is pregnant..

he is saying after the reports u neednot act in fornt of dadi..

so he is sure she acted too... only daid thing or does he even know her rejection is also a drama ?

its obvious right ? because he already thought why is she affected by me if she doesnt love me ?

I deff have a bad feeling about the reports. It will probably make the situation worse with terrible MUs. 😔

But let us stay optimistic. Anything could happen.
How long will this track last? Any ideas or predictions? Hopefully it doesn't stretch into July. UFF.
Originally posted by IamMeethu

How long will this track last? Any ideas or predictions? Hopefully it doesn't stretch into July. UFF.
this is the 3rd week ashu..

3 weeks for abhi to know...

So another 3 weeks for the drama to end..

All tracks of kb last for 6 weeks..

I feel like this one is bigger honestly, Rishu. Only 'cause it involves Tanu. And she will not exit so easily. She's been one of the strongest antagonists. And plus... we have the danger of the reports (no proven yet so really can't say.)
But at least Abhi knows his feelings. Sounds cliche but his trust in his love will triumph Tanu's plotting. I mean, he may go into full behind the scenes jasoos mode.

I understand ashu.. But today olv reporters asked them fans are not happy with the track .. They want U both to be together...they said we will be together though we fight..keep watching..

So there is no seperation track ..how long will they drag it after the reports he should accept tanu .. He may accept or reject but solution should be sought out..

I think max 3-4 weeks after abhi finding out..

They can't drag the angst much plus pragya decided to leave after the reports come out...

Originally posted by IamMeethu

Thank you Dee! ❤️

welcome Aashu, I haven't been able to log on all day and so it's a mad rush to catch up!
Abhi breaks up with Tanu by confessing his love for pragya ..
is this news old or new ? 😕

Originally posted by kubare

Hello Everyone *hugs & kisses*
Congratulations on the New AT...*doing the Jive*😆

GM Krishu!
Hello all...

Tia, you still here?