DexterRocksMaha149

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

0.005 inches gap between their noses?!!! *DEAD*

Someone please upload the episode quickly! I cant wait to see this scene!

@on topic:
I bet Ananya totally got a scent of his prefume before she left LOL She is the umero uno fangirl of the Kabir Sharma fan club Tongue
No way would she let such a good opportunity go LOL

yes that much gap was there, the rest you can imagine.

Ananya actually left heart broken from the place, for the first time she behaved like a typical hindi show female lead.LOL

Boy can I imagine do many things LOL
I was not wrong when I had assumed that Kabir would be the more passionate one in this relationship.The man really loves to invade Ananya's personal space at times LOL

Hahahaha... that didn't take long. All indian telly heroines at one time or another display typical serial heroine traits, I was wondering when Ananya might. Though I hope they wont continue with that, Ananya has a lot of spunk and can be quite courageous so I wish to see her gain confidence to stand toe to toe with Kabir.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbangDexterRocks

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged

0.005 inches gap between their noses?!!! *DEAD*

Someone please upload the episode quickly! I cant wait to see this scene!

@on topic:
I bet Ananya totally got a scent of his prefume before she left LOL She is the umero uno fangirl of the Kabir Sharma fan club Tongue
No way would she let such a good opportunity go LOL

yes that much gap was there, the rest you can imagine.

Ananya actually left heart broken from the place, for the first time she behaved like a typical hindi show female lead.LOL

Boy can I imagine do many things LOL
I was not wrong when I had assumed that Kabir would be the more passionate one in this relationship.The man really loves to invade Ananya's personal space at times LOL

Hahahaha... that didn't take long. All indian telly heroines at one time or another display typical serial heroine traits, I was wondering when Ananya might. Though I hope they wont continue with that, Ananya has a lot of spunk and can be quite courageous so I wish to see her gain confidence to stand toe to toe with Kabir.

The man actually did not invade her personal space, if you watch the episode you will understand. Kabir was wrong to physically put her at an awkward position but Ananya was trying his patience indeed. I think this time, she should have just ensured everything before giving high hopes to the channel, as Kabir has trusted her words and on basis of that he had indeed arranged everything for the 9pm news. 

This was the show i thought could be different, but i think so it will still remind us of typical female leads , she is not exactly a replica of the balaji heroines, and i just hope she does not become like that. I just do not want preaching and lectures on humanity, this show is far bigger and better than that of silly lectures, and the writers must ensure that they maintain the momentum..

Tonight's episode was an excellent one, Kabir is one hell of a character, grey but compelling, you can integrate your own logics and find kabir sharma on the right stand, ALWAYS 

renjinivarmabashbang

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Dexter I was out, could you plz tell me what happened today? :'(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

DexterRocks IF-Dazzler
DexterRocks
DexterRocks

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SoHu.

Kabir mocks khaled and declares the answers of the questionnaire .

Khaled, Malvika, Kabir are happy and preparing for telecasting Mahi's news. Kabir arranges mini promos and runs them to excite the audience for 9pm news.

Ananya gets hold of Mahi, but feels pity seeing Mahi's dismal state, and decides to not run the story.

Ananya refuses to run the story, khaled and malvika blasts her.

Kabir is dumbstruck, he pulls her to his office room, pins her against the wall, warns her , and ultimately questions her professionalism. She says, she will not sell her ethics to make the channel number one, kabir says he will run the story with or without her and asks her to get out.

precap- Ananya is shedding tears and Ronnie consoling her, and Kabir is all ready for 9pm telecast and ensures khaled that he will telecast Mahi's story 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bashbangZannat..SoHu.

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .SoHu.

Kabir mocks khaled and declares the answers of the questionnaire .

Khaled, Malvika, Kabir are happy and preparing for telecasting Mahi's news. Kabir arranges mini promos and runs them to excite the audience for 9pm news.

Ananya gets hold of Mahi, but feels pity seeing Mahi's dismal state, and decides to not run the story.

Ananya refuses to run the story, khaled and malvika blasts her.

Kabir is dumbstruck, he pulls her to his office room, pins her against the wall, warns her , and ultimately questions her professionalism. She says, she will not sell her ethics to make the channel number one, kabir says he will run the story with or without her and asks her to get out.

precap- Ananya is shedding tears and Ronnie consoling her, and Kabir is all ready for 9pm telecast and ensures khaled that he will telecast Mahi's story 

OH MY GOD! And I missed today. Damn -.-
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@DexterRocks:

I agree, Ananya should not have jumped the gun on this one. Assuming tbat she did infact use the KNN fund to get Mahi out then she has to hand over the story to Kabir, She knew this before she decided to take up this story. She is being quite unprofessional though I can understand why she is being this way but she is a journalist at the end of the day and even if she felt pity for Mahi, She could have spoken to Kabir about that first rather than telling him she'll get him that breaking news than saying it was a false lead. She should have discussed and thought through this properly but I guess she was just fpcused on getting Mahi out.This is quite the situation KaYa is in, at one end Ananya is right in her own stand of not wanting to exploit Mahi in such a state but at the other end Kabir is right too because he is a journalist and this is what they do, they bring the news to the janta.

Oh god, I hope it NEVER turns out like that *touch wood* I wont be able to watch the show even for Rajeev if it turns into some draggy typical indian telly drama.
I have kept my expectations at a minimum (since indian telly always disappoints) so hopefully this show is going to set a new standard for indian shows after the YRF shows not too long back.

Yes! I think the title 50 shades of grey might actually suit Kabir LOL (Ironically I detest the book) He is quite well developed as a character, with a lot of demensions. That's exactly why I hope they grow Ananya's character along the show's timeline so that she can match up to Kabir. Right now, she still has a lot to learn and experience.

renjinivarma.SoHu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Reporters Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index