Reporters

Who all are upset ?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
That neither Khaled, nor Malvika and none of the stuffs in the whole KKN could guess which perfume does Kabir use ?🀣
Its a shame on them indeed, atleast Miss Khashyap should have guessed the perfume brand πŸ˜­

But Khaled and Kabir, please please, i want to ship them, i do ship them, i cannot get enough of themπŸ˜†πŸ€£

PS- How many of you think that after the encounter KaYa had tonight, with 0.005 inches gap inbetween their noses, so can Ananya now guess which perfume does Kabir use ?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
0.005 inches gap between their noses?!!! *DEAD*

Someone please upload the episode quickly! I cant wait to see this scene!

@on topic:
I bet Ananya totally got a scent of his prefume before she left πŸ˜† She is the umero uno fangirl of the Kabir Sharma fan club πŸ˜›
No way would she let such a good opportunity go πŸ˜†
paradigm thumbnail
I absolutely adored the scene between Kabir and Khalid. But I was surprised to hear that such a large percentage of the office thought that Kabir is a compulsive womanizer who has 1-2 affairs everywhere he goes πŸ˜•
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: paradigm

I absolutely adored the scene between Kabir and Khalid. But I was surprised to hear that such a large percentage of the office thought that Kabir is a compulsive womanizer who has 1-2 affairs everywhere he goes πŸ˜•

thats what i kept saying that indeed the whole KKN has foolishness written all over their bone, no wonder that they struggles to reach where they are today and most possibly they would not reach at this spot without Kabir.

even 80% thinks he and malvika are dating

90% thinks he has 2 wives πŸ˜²

100% thinks he is a hitler..πŸ˜†
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

0.005 inches gap between their noses?!!! *DEAD*

Someone please upload the episode quickly! I cant wait to see this scene!

@on topic:
I bet Ananya totally got a scent of his prefume before she left πŸ˜† She is the umero uno fangirl of the Kabir Sharma fan club πŸ˜›
No way would she let such a good opportunity go πŸ˜†

yes that much gap was there, the rest you can imagine. 

Ananya actually left heart broken from the place, for the first time she behaved like a typical hindi show female lead.πŸ˜†
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though the 0.0005 inches ka gap is completely against work ethics I understand what you are saying'
You ship Khaled and Kabir! Great! Awesome! Though I dont ship them, I mean, I ship Kabir and Shreya, I'll support your ship.πŸ˜‰

I am irritated with Ananya though. She is trying to be holier than thou now,. If she didn't want Mahi to be on TV, she should NOT HAVE BROUGHT THE NEWS IN THE FIRST PLACE! 
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Though the 0.0005 inches ka gap is completely against work ethics I understand what you are saying'

You ship Khaled and Kabir! Great! Awesome! Though I dont ship them, I mean, I ship Kabir and Shreya, I'll support your ship.πŸ˜‰

I am irritated with Ananya though. She is trying to be holier than thou now,. If she didn't want Mahi to be on TV, she should NOT HAVE BROUGHT THE NEWS IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

yeah ethics are all aside, i was only thinking Mahi Malhotra could do something which nobody suceeded in doing, yes creating the 0.0005 inches gap ofcourse.

Yes, Ananya , as i said she behaved like a typical female lead tonight, firstly i understand human emotions can make somebody weak, but then such people are neither eligible for being journalists and nor eligible for being doctors. its always said, doctors and reporters has to be the mst strong headed and stone hearted to fulfill their duties.

Thank fully our theory of kabir spoiling the Mahi's story came to be untrue, instead Ananya herself did the blunder, back to back blunders indeed. First the questionnaire and second failing to be honest with her job.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hhahahhaaha ab tou kabir k perfume pta chal gya 
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!😲 KaYa so close!😲 subah kab hogi!Main episode kab dekhungi!😭
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

yes that much gap was there, the rest you can imagine.

Ananya actually left heart broken from the place, for the first time she behaved like a typical hindi show female lead.πŸ˜†

Boy can I imagine do many things πŸ˜†
I was not wrong when I had assumed that Kabir would be the more passionate one in this relationship.The man really loves to invade Ananya's personal space at times πŸ˜†

Hahahaha... that didn't take long. All indian telly heroines at one time or another display typical serial heroine traits, I was wondering when Ananya might. Though I hope they wont continue with that, Ananya has a lot of spunk and can be quite courageous so I wish to see her gain confidence to stand toe to toe with Kabir.