Razia Sultan

India-Forums

   
Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 79)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30981

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
pankHit iv na sahi ek rohit iv hi de do yr D'oh sbs Angry Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Shani & Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 40204

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi


aur room mein milne wala bhi Day Dreaming

Budhe ki maut kaa spoiler kab ayega!!!AngryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangioveractor

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 19543

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by veracity

I always wonder at those actors that post sleeping wala selfies. Kya on hand personal photographer hai joh sohte waqt bhi pic keech le. But I bet neend mein bhi he looks super adorable. Day Dreaming
fake sote hen wo log, rohu k aas paas koi to hoga, but khair they won;t know how to take a god pic, rohu is an excellent photographer Star daru is a gr8 photographer too wahi kheench le, Cry he looks beyond adorable while sleeping Hug

IKR. Has he ever posted one like that? I saw the 'just woke up' morning selfie. Uff that was really Day Dreaming

Yeh Daru koun hai? Zaroon hai kya? Is that actor on twitter too?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...overactor

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 12609

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
It's been less than 24 hours that you guys started talking here and it's about to get to pg 80.LOL

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 19 May 2015 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangioveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30981

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

it's so weird the AlZia ATs get finished faster than the Altunia ATs LOL
and we talk more abt alzia in altu ats and drool more on rohu in alzia ats Silly

Hum sach mein pagal hain ROFL
ikr LOL let's finish the AT aaj hi record qayam hojayega is forum pe LOL 24 hrs me AT samampt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30981

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by veracity

I always wonder at those actors that post sleeping wala selfies. Kya on hand personal photographer hai joh sohte waqt bhi pic keech le. But I bet neend mein bhi he looks super adorable. Day Dreaming
fake sote hen wo log, rohu k aas paas koi to hoga, but khair they won;t know how to take a god pic, rohu is an excellent photographer Star daru is a gr8 photographer too wahi kheench le, Cry he looks beyond adorable while sleeping Hug

IKR. Has he ever posted one like that? I saw the 'just woke up' morning selfie. Uff that was really Day Dreaming

Yeh Daru koun hai? Zaroon hai kya? Is that actor on twitter too?
not exactly a sleeping one LOL 
haan zaroon is on insta not twitterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Shani & Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 18 September 2012
Posts: 40204

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by overactor

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

it's so weird the AlZia ATs get finished faster than the Altunia ATs LOL
and we talk more abt alzia in altu ats and drool more on rohu in alzia ats Silly

Hum sach mein pagal hain ROFL
ikr LOL let's finish the AT aaj hi record qayam hojayega is forum pe LOL 24 hrs me AT samampt

Lets break the record mautarmas!!!StarLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangioveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Joined: 26 October 2012
Posts: 30981

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

It's been less than 24 hours that you guys started talking here and it's about to get to pg 80.LOL
Cool there was a log break from 5 in the morning to 6 in the evening even then Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
after alzia whom do u ship with Altunia

2 3

Author: overactor   Replies: 18   Views: 1012

overactor 18 1012 18 May 2015 at 12:07pm by BabyHimavari
~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#2|~ Tera rasta main chodun na

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: overactor   Replies: 1199   Views: 15804

overactor 1199 15804 12 May 2015 at 10:43am by BabyHimavari
~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#1|~ Ye khushboo kesi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: overactor   Replies: 1196   Views: 18554

overactor 1196 18554 08 May 2015 at 11:33am by overactor
PankHit selfie <3

2

Author: overactor   Replies: 13   Views: 2321

overactor 13 2321 22 March 2015 at 8:39am by Patrarekha
PankHit wins :D

Author: overactor   Replies: 6   Views: 495

overactor 6 495 20 March 2015 at 2:56am by RoshiniluvPrAja

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Razia Sultan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index