Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I also loved the way he said Masha Allah yeh nazo adaa πŸ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pankhu is awesome. She not only fully compliments him in all their scenes but she brings the right attitude as Razo. It's subtle, no overacting. She does not do the clichd hyperventilating at being touched by the object of her desire. She acts natural. I totally adore these two. 
Sonu thanks for all the beautiful screen caps. Makes me want to go on a re watch spree. πŸ€—

I forgot to mention how pretty Pankhu looked today in that scene on the beach where she literally is trying to recall the feel of Mirza being close to her. Razo was on point all throughout the epi today with her Mirza deewanagi. 

Originally posted by: overactor

this At is so shareef compared to the previous one πŸ€£

Gosh main yehi soch rahi thi πŸ€£
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: overactor

mine too riu, and then when he was staring at her while she was j of herself πŸ˜†

another fav from the eps.. the way he went to his knees and said, "bandey kaa sar hajir hain... ap kee hatho see too katal bhi hona manzoor hain..." mine god!! the way he bend down on knees twitching his head slightly looking towards her... i abolutsly adore the moment... i never know ho wmany times i watched that scene just to c that perticuler posture of him..
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veracity

Pankhu is awesome. She not only fully compliments him in all their scenes but she brings the right attitude as Razo. It's subtle, no overacting. She does not do the clichd hyperventilating at being touched by the object of her desire. She acts natural. I totally adore these two. 

Sonu thanks for all the beautiful screen caps. Makes me want to go on a re watch spree. πŸ€—

I forgot to mention how pretty Pankhu looked today in that scene on the beach where she literally is trying to recall the feel of Mirza being close to her. Razo was on point all throughout the epi today with her Mirza deewanagi. 

πŸ€—
ur welcome r u on twitter of fb? 
yes pankhu is awesome, im impressed with very less heroinesπŸ˜† and she is very pretty MASHALLAH bilkul doll he cute siπŸ€—
Ek AlZia scene ki keemat tum kya jano CVs babu πŸ˜­
overactor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

another fav from the eps.. the way he went to his knees and said, "bandey kaa sar hajir hain... ap kee hatho see too katal bhi hona manzoor hain..." mine god!! the way he bend down on knees twitching his head slightly looking towards her... i abolutsly adore the moment... i never know ho wmany times i watched that scene just to c that perticuler posture of him..

i re watch almost all scenes baar baarπŸ˜† itna craze mujhe kabhi kisi jodi ne nhi diya k saare scenes pe fida hoajon
overactor thumbnail
tehzeeb nazaqat adayen, kya kahiye the way he said kya kahiye was just,,haye haye haye 
Hope we get a long AlZia scene soon πŸ˜­
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veracity

@bold... thats what i absolutely loved about them... till the time i started to watch TV serials, each and everytime i saw most of the heroine doing OTT hyperventilating drama or blushing all the round wothout any reason... sometimes its so annoying to c yaar... but razo's reaction to altu's closeness... totally different... it shows how much comfortable she is with him and this developes the trust factor that how much she have faith on him... when ur love is so deep and subtle, being close to your loved once will give u comfort, satisfaction... not the impulse or blushing thing always.. thats what i got to see here and loved that casualness beteen two... wanna stay them like that till end whatever happens though.,...😳