Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 41)

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

Ab meri wish poori hogi as I wanted Razo to have something of Altu as he has the lal dupatta. Now his gift will be it. Big smile

I love these two so much. Even their individual scenes are addictively brilliant because they talk and think of each other only. Day Dreaming 

Wese how on earth does Zaroon reach wherever Altu is when he pretty much left him in the dust ridding like the wind to reach his Shehzaadi.

Oh and AlZia have become the I sense you wherever you are nearby couple. Lol. I usually laugh at that but for AlZia yeh bhi manzoor. 

This is a question we all are looking an answer for ROFL

I guess he has supernatural powers like Turkan LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Shani & Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Ab meri wish poori hogi as I wanted Razo to have something of Altu as he has the lal dupatta. Now his gift will be it. Big smile

I love these two so much. Even their individual scenes are addictively brilliant because they talk and think of each other only. Day Dreaming 

Wese how on earth does Zaroon reach wherever Altu is when he pretty much left him in the dust ridding like the wind to reach his Shehzaadi.

Oh and AlZia have become the I sense you wherever you are nearby couple. Lol. I usually laugh at that but for AlZia yeh bhi manzoor. 

@bold There reaction and expression makes the scenes worth watching,.. the way they reacted to each others presence and closeness is just so different yet wonderful and deivine... there was such a pure longing in their dewangi which make them worth watching... they rocked in each and every scene.. soft and mild romantic scene and passionate intense scene too...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

Bhabi jaan u should watch both rohu and pankhu;s audition video.. they were really good compared to the all others... those audition videos are available in Swastik's you tube channel.
Kash mujhe ek mil jayein...altu kii 50% qualities bhi kissi mein hoo too chalega... poora kaa poora 100% altu jaisa too nahin mil sakta naa... he has every quality of a perfect guy!Big smile

Ok. I will check it out. Thx for telling me Ria.

Haan sach mein. I don't demand much. Looks ko choro agar Mirza ki personality, ethics and attitude mil jaye kisi mein toh me khush. Awaaz bhi Mirza jaise honi jaye. I love his voice. Heart

Edited by veracity - 19 May 2015 at 10:30am

BabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

Ab meri wish poori hogi as I wanted Razo to have something of Altu as he has the all dupatta. Now his gift will be it. 

zaroon has turkan speed Cool they travel with lightSmile

alzia pe suit krta he i sense u, hawaon ne mujhe tere hone ka ehsas kra diyaDay Dreaming 
i was thinking of u when he was getting a gift for herLOL

yaar sach kahoon too i am happy that he got the neckless for her... but neckless kaa idea mujhe pasand nahin ayya it is such an old fashioned gift yaar.. iss sey acha woo apna 100 mm pagri hi de deti...LOL... paise bhi nahin lagte and sonu kee dil ki armaan bhi pura hoo jataROFL

fm05overactor

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi Guys!!!Big smileHug

MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

This is a question we all are looking an answer for ROFL

I guess he has supernatural powers like Turkan LOL

since everything in RS has similarity with Alladin so the characters muct be same naa...LOL.. if altu is alladin, razia is jasmine then zaroon must be jinee cause he appeared from no whereROFL

fm05overactor

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Hi Guys!!!Big smileHug

Ash Darling!!HugHugi missed you!!HugHug
--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--