Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 30)

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
How is today's epi going? I have to wait til online links to watch. 
Looks like Pankhu is picking up the slack of promoting the show while Rohit is busy. Bechara. Shooting mein itna busy ya chutte peh hain kya?

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veracity

How is today's epi going? I have to wait til online links to watch. 
Looks like Pankhu is picking up the slack of promoting the show while Rohit is busy. Bechara. Shooting mein itna busy ya chutte peh hain kya?

Shooting mein busy Embarrassed

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Awwh Rohit Hug working so hard to entertain us all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu,Shani & Mahakaali BC Winner

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Originally posted by ifians

hey guysBig smile

Epi kaisa tha, AlZia scene pe end hua kya? 

Eps was good watching... first kuch part budha aur sultan kaa bakwas tha... razo and tuknu;s encounter was good,...  Iltu was total bewakoof today... budha wanna leave but he stopped him announcing nasir's coronation, anyway... aaj bhi razo was full on mirza dreaming... aaj kaa sab sey acha scene mujhe laga JBJ aur Razo kaa...LOL(don't kill me for this)... JBJ come to know about razo's sword fighting skills and he asked how did u learned that... so razo told JBJ about his sarphora ajnabee... she was so adorable in that scne.. kya describe kar raha tha mirza koo...Day Dreaming
But at last she also said that she is a shehzadi and she can't think of a ajnabee like that.. but JBJ encouraged her and said even a shehzadi could have a heart... he asspires to meet that ajnabee... cause he understood that razo has given her heart to him/...Embarrassed
beach beach mein mirza kaa bhi scene tha... zaroon miya is back anywayLOL...and precap scene ekdu, last mein tha... but unlogon nee thora saa edit bhi kar diya...AngryOuch...
aaj kaa precap was also good... mirza went inside the palace and razo rushing towards her room as she felt that mirza would be there in her room.. precap ends... (i think she would be interrupted by budha!!Dead)
overall eos was good... but not the best one.. abhi show ka pace thora slow hoo gaya hain...LOL.. but eps dekh loo acha hain..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

hey guysBig smile

Epi kaisa tha, AlZia scene pe end hua kya? 

Eps was good watching... first kuch part budha aur sultan kaa bakwas tha... razo and tuknu;s encounter was good,...  Iltu was total bewakoof today... budha wanna leave but he stopped him announcing nasir's coronation, anyway... aaj bhi razo was full on mirza dreaming... aaj kaa sab sey acha scene mujhe laga JBJ aur Razo kaa...LOL(don't kill me for this)... JBJ come to know about razo's sword fighting skills and he asked how did u learned that... so razo told JBJ about his sarphora ajnabee... she was so adorable in that scne.. kya describe kar raha tha mirza koo...Day Dreaming
But at last she also said that she is a shehzadi and she can't think of a ajnabee like that.. but JBJ encouraged her and said even a shehzadi could have a heart... he asspires to meet that ajnabee... cause he understood that razo has given her heart to him/...Embarrassed
beach beach mein mirza kaa bhi scene tha... zaroon miya is back anywayLOL...and precap scene ekdu, last mein tha... but unlogon nee thora saa edit bhi kar diya...AngryOuch...
aaj kaa precap was also good... mirza went inside the palace and razo rushing towards her room as she felt that mirza would be there in her room.. precap ends... (i think she would be interrupted by budha!!Dead)
overall eos was good... but not the best one.. abhi show ka pace thora slow hoo gaya hain...LOL.. but eps dekh loo acha hain..Tongue

Sultan Censored

They edited Stern Smile Angry 
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
bhai jaan Hug i dnt hate u anymore
behen ki love story pe ye reaction aaj tak kisi bhai ne nahi diya hogaLOL

fm05MaaneetDeewangi

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ria thanks for the update Hug
I knew Nasir would become an AlZia shipper because it serves his interests too as he has fallen for Fatima so both will rebel against customs together. JBJ today you are not so bad because you want to meet Altu. Half way to becoming his fanboy. Thumbs Up

Edited by veracity - 19 May 2015 at 8:55am

MaaneetDeewangioveractor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
the last scene was a bit edited coz im sure they would continue it 2moroLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

Go to top