Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen - Page 15

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-overactor

ikr epic, what if he flirts with nani 🤣  altu ko to wo bhi kuch nhi keh payegi😡 😆

"Nani jaan... aap kii juban see sholey kyun barastey rahetey hain... aap bahut jyada choley khate hain kya?!" 😆
I know its too crap...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-MaaneetDeewangi

IKR and I don't want Altunia to touch her 🤢

when budha can kiss razo's hands to altu kyun peeche rhe😡 😆 altunia kissing turkan's hand like ppl usually do of queens in west😛
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ifians

"Nani jaan... aap kii juban see sholey kyun barastey rahetey hain... aap bahut jyada choley khate hain kya?!" 😆
I know its too crap...🤣

ama sultan qutubudin aap ko jhelte kese the, kahin aapke angaron bhari zaban ne hi to unhe upar nhi pohncha diya🤣 
overactor thumbnail
imagine nani giving bhashan to altu and mirza be like, badtameezi mirza ko pasand nhi🤣  and turkan aaye haaye wari jaon turkan mirza ki fitrat pe😆
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ifians

That training session was just too good.. it can't be better than that...😃
And his ussols were just epic...
my most fav moment was when razo felt unconscious after staying long under water and he was hesitating to touch her to get her consciousness back... the whole seq was absolutely adorable..

Humara shareef wala Altu. 
His chivalry is so dreamy.
My fav was him sitting next to her while she sleeps at night and he carefully places his hand next to hers, lightly brushing his finger on hers. So cute he was there. 
overactor thumbnail
Altunia is the real definition of chivalry 👍🏼
overactor thumbnail
i hope altu sees the assasin turkan hired (she has never met him) and enters the palace in his disguise like he did of bhaktwar's😆 he gets to know abt tuknu's plan but he doesn't know its tuknu planning 😆and saves jbj and iltutmish becomes his fanboy, aur nasir ko marwane ka ilzam budhe pe ajaye😡
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-overactor

imagine nani giving bhashan to altu and mirza be like, badtameezi mirza ko pasand nhi🤣  and turkan aaye haaye wari jaon turkan mirza ki fitrat pe😆

Oh Sonu. This is epic! 🤣 I want to see this for real. 
Then he can follow on with his 'Mann ki marziyan' tag line as it's been too long since we last heard it. Everytime he says it with a new andaaz. 
Edited by veracity - 8 years ago
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-veracity

Oh Sonu. This is epic! 🤣 I want to see this for real. 
Then he can follow on with his 'Mann ki marziyan' tag line as it's been too long since we last heard it.  Everytime he says it with a new andaaz. 

he would say it when he meets turkan now bas ab aur intizar nhi hta mujhe😭 mila do inhe😭
overactor thumbnail
"man ki marziyan marziyon ka man, kuch aisa hi he shehzadi razia ka mehboob firtratan" 😛  ❤️