Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 14)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Right now I hate Yaldoz the most uff kab mare ga yeh buddha Angry
sare fasad ki jad to nasir hi he naAngry

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
zaroon miyan would return again shayadLOL

Edited by overactor - 18 May 2015 at 5:14pm
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu,Shani & Mahakaali BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by overactor

exactly this is real feminism the show is doing a great job, in other shows womer empowerment means hero is abusive or a doormat, khud nhi kuch bna to bv ko bna diya or he is bht badi cheez aur heroine k raaste me rode atqa rha heSleepy but our Altu isn't like that he's awesome, he wants his love to be strong and can defeat anyone on her own but yet he would always be there to protect her
like a shield is, a shield isn't as important as the sword but u feel more protected when u have it, even if ur sword falls down the shield would protect u but u still need to learn to fight with the sword.

im so glad rohu has such a good show this show would give him new heightsBig smile

absolutely... other shows should learn from RS that how real woman empowerment can be shown without butchering male lead character...

Rohit has got his lifetime role as Altu... he is just made for this role...Big smile... just see tweeter his fan following increasing day by day...Star

i am happy for both rohu and pankhu.. they got an awsoem platform to explore themselves... and thank god this is swasticks show,, not any others.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

exactly this is real feminism the show is doing a great job, in other shows womer empowerment means hero is abusive or a doormat, khud nhi kuch bna to bv ko bna diya or he is bht badi cheez aur heroine k raaste me rode atqa rha heSleepy but our Altu isn't like that he's awesome, he wants his love to be strong and can defeat anyone on her own but yet he would always be there to protect her
like a shield is, a shield isn't as important as the sword but u feel more protected when u have it, even if ur sword falls down the shield would protect u but u still need to learn to fight with the sword.

im so glad rohu has such a good show this show would give him new heightsBig smile

absolutely... other shows should learn from RS that how real woman empowerment can be shown without butchering male lead character...

Rohit has got his lifetime role as Altu... he is just made for this role...Big smile... just see tweeter his fan following increasing day by day...Star

i am happy for both rohu and pankhu.. they got an awsoem platform to explore themselves... and thank god this is swasticks show,, not any others.LOL
historic shows banane hi swastik ko chahiye baqi kachra krdete henAngry LOL
true altunia is the perfect hero
yes his fan following is increasing Approve aur bhadegi hamara munna unchaiyan chuye gaLOL
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu,Shani & Mahakaali BC Winner

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

nani scene was fab Big smile she didn't care at all abt what she said instead she was lost in her mirza dreamlandLOL 
and today panku was fab when saying, "hamari to raah bhi wahi rehbar bhi wahi aur manzil bhi wahi" mirza Hug

yup.. she was absolutely erfect in that scene.. i even tweeted her...Tongue... rohu too har roj kamal karta hain.. but aaj pankhu bhi cha gayi...Star

fm05overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

nani scene was fab Big smile she didn't care at all abt what she said instead she was lost in her mirza dreamlandLOL 
and today panku was fab when saying, "hamari to raah bhi wahi rehbar bhi wahi aur manzil bhi wahi" mirza Hug

yup.. she was absolutely erfect in that scene.. i even tweeted her...Tongue... rohu too har roj kamal karta hain.. but aaj pankhu bhi cha gayi...Star
i tweeted her too LOL she is rt queen too LOL pr rohu sbse aage he ROFL
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
can they go back to the dargah and hug Day Dreaming

fm05MaaneetDeewangi

MaaneetDeewangi IF-Sizzlerz
MaaneetDeewangi
MaaneetDeewangi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Right now I hate Yaldoz the most uff kab mare ga yeh buddha Angry
sare fasad ki jad to nasir hi he naAngry

Woh to hai par usi ki wajah se AlZia mile and we got so many awesome scenes Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

Go to top