Razia Sultan

India-Forums

Razia Sultan
Razia Sultan

~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#3|~Ishq ki raah me kuch esa chalen (Page 101)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
turnia tuknu k liye me turkan ban jaaon but who would romance sooraj thappar Dead LOL 

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Originally posted by ifians

Originally posted by mydesire786

actually u know what an real life mein shayad hum rohit se mil bhi na paaynge shayad lekin imagination mein we can  even romance him Heart and I love it  Big smileEmbarrassed

real mein too i can't even think of meeting him... mera mooh khulla kaa khulla rahe jayega uss key samne...LOL
sach kahoon too i like rohu... but i am crazzy about his altunia's avatar only... so my all drooling fangirling only limited to altu...Embarrassed... and well rohu and altu r two diff person.. one is real and another is fantasy...and i am obsessed with the fantasyBig smile but admired the reality too... nd also i really can't abrutly imagine myself romancing with any person..LOL... I am fan of rohu... i can drool on him, admire him, praise him for his good work with all my heart but imagining romancing with him.. well thats absolutely not at all possible for me... cause apart from everything i respect him a lot...Tongue

and also even when it comes to altu i can't see anyone with altu rather than razo... not even myself..LOL... man i am so possessive about the couples i love that i can even see myself as their KMH!!LOL I agree that I love altu and his every quality... but more than anything i am just CRAZZY about alzia's love story... so i just enjoy seeing their onscreen chemistry rather than imagining myself on the placeLOL

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...Tongue,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...LOL... so everything is about the POV of different peopleBig smile
goodEmbarrassed well said ...I respect  ur thoughts and feelings and whatever u said is right also even  I am an alzia fan but I am not such a deep thinker like u mujhe Jo pasand ajata hai toh baas ajatha hai  then I don't think about other  100 things and it is just meant for fun that's it nothing else and I enjoy it that's my funda EmbarrassedBig smile
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

kamli hogai tere bina aja raanjhan mere Cry
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

actually u know what an real life mein shayad hum rohit se mil bhi na paaynge shayad lekin imagination mein we can  even romance him Heart and I love it  Big smileEmbarrassed

real mein too i can't even think of meeting him... mera mooh khulla kaa khulla rahe jayega uss key samne...LOL
sach kahoon too i like rohu... but i am crazzy about his altunia's avatar only... so my all drooling fangirling only limited to altu...Embarrassed... and well rohu and altu r two diff person.. one is real and another is fantasy...and i am obsessed with the fantasyBig smile but admired the reality too... nd also i really can't abrutly imagine myself romancing with any person..LOL... I am fan of rohu... i can drool on him, admire him, praise him for his good work with all my heart but imagining romancing with him.. well thats absolutely not at all possible for me... cause apart from everything i respect him a lot...Tongue

and also even when it comes to altu i can't see anyone with altu rather than razo... not even myself..LOL... man i am so possessive about the couples i love that i can even see myself as their KMH!!LOL I agree that I love altu and his every quality... but more than anything i am just CRAZZY about alzia's love story... so i just enjoy seeing their onscreen chemistry rather than imagining myself on the placeLOL

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...Tongue,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...LOL... so everything is about the POV of different people

High five Ria you're just like me though I drool on Rohit too LOL

High five,,,LOL,,, arey even i drool on rohit too Tongue... kis ney kahan ki main rohu oee drool nahin karti?LOL
but the thing is that only a handsome hero can't hook me to any show... story, character, actor, specialy the couple nd  their chemistry..should strike me and then i actually get hooked to any show..Big smile... bahut choosy hoon main LOL... but what to do... thats what i am..Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fm05MaaneetDeewangi

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
teri ankhon ki qaidi hun mohobbat ka kaam he mera
hun aashiq ye khata meri k sonu naam he mera Dancing
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

but thats totally my POV nd it differs to every people...Tongue,.. no offense with anyone's thought akhir dil pee too kissi kaa zor nahin hain...LOL... so everything is about the POV of different peopleBig smile

Ria we are same to same. I agree with everything you wrote.Hug I have a crush on Altu and appreciate Rohu for bringing his character to life. I admire his real qualities too and feel he deserves due recognition for his talent but the obession is only for Altu. I never can bring myself to like a celebrity to such an extent because we don't know the real person. And at the heart of the craze for Altu is the passionate love story of AlZia. They give iconic couple vibes. HeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

overactor

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
ye rohu itne shape me beard kese bnata he Ermm kuch rkh k phir machine chalata he kya
BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Prithvi Vallab, Bhootu BC Winner

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

I think I would faint if I met him ROFL

faint... main too pathar ki murat ban jaoongii aur ek hi jagah pee freze hoo jaungi and won't even have power to get faint!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetDeewangi

Go to top