Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sayna

sonu smavia ria ash πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sayna meri twin you're back πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Missed you so much πŸ˜­
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Before I was fine with the pagdi but he's been wearing it for so long I really miss his hair πŸ˜­

Yeah he has such beautiful eyes  β€οΈ

sam true to say even i am misisng his red hair band now a days...😭

His eyes!!
Originally posted by veracity

That would be so cute. πŸ˜³
I want Altu to teach Razo how to make jalebis right under Qutub jaan's nose. Hehe. Kitchen - best place for romance. πŸ˜†

bhabi jaan,.. i want qutub jaan to drool over alzia and think that... "yee larka humari razia kee liye bilkul shi rehaga!!" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mydesire786

Oh  I can't believe this I was the one who started pairing up turnia Maine shuru kiya aur mujhe khudko hi nahi patha lol πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and haan kisiko kisika kuch ukhardna nahi nahi hai OK so plzz don't use sach language 😑aur haan no one cares its ur personal choice no one ones forcing u here  to hate her but I will definitely say what I feel about any one πŸ˜³
Shipping turnia is a sin there r so many ppl here no1 seems to have a problem and everyone understands whts for fun and what's serious this is not the place where u come to give ur mahan vichar abt sambhavna this is alzia's at u have something to say in their praise then fine or else u better leave or else i have no option but report u, u r crearing a fuzz abt something not related to alzia in anyway shipping turnia is our choice and before u mention it, alrunia is a part of alzia and turnia so ppl can discuss them , u started bashing sam which isn't allowed. 
Originally posted by overactor

Welcome back mohtarmaπŸ€—
thank u ji mohtarma πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Before I was fine with the pagdi but he's been wearing it for so long I really miss his hair πŸ˜­

Yeah he has such beautiful eyes  β€οΈ
don't worry he'll remove it soon I still can't let go of the dargah scene in that scene they focused on both of the leads eyes if u remember whenever he puts on that mask in his the beauty of his eyes is visible more poor I surath dikhane ki zarurath hi nahi bad ankhein hi kaafi gain uski to drool πŸ˜³
I want nasir to say, miyan hamari razia ko apni banane se pehle thoda khana bnana bhi sikha dijiye ek aap hi hen jo inhe shagird k tor pe jhel skte hen🀣
Originally posted by veracity

Hi πŸ€— What's your name?
My name is Fatima but they have all christened me as Jagat Bhabhi jaan to avoid confusion. Lol. So call me bhabhi jaan or BJ for short.  πŸ˜³
hey fatima πŸ€— Okay BJ πŸ˜†
Call me sayna πŸ˜³

hi I am naaz aur aap πŸ˜ƒ
Hey naz πŸ˜³
Ek aur ddian πŸ˜Ž

Main sayna πŸ˜³

don't worry he'll remove it soon I still can't let go of the dargah scene in that scene they focused on both of the leads eyes if u remember whenever he puts on that mask in his the beauty of his eyes is visible more poori surath dikhane ki zarurath hi nahi bas ankhein hi kaafi hain uski to drool πŸ˜³