Why are they all after Pragya?? (gif's)

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi!

Right this post is simply to express my frustration at each person who has nearly or actually hit Pragya without really thinking about it.

So I may be missing some but let's start with dear Abhi. When Purab eloped he nearly slapped Pragya but when she rejected him he completed the deed. I mean after everything he did to her she never slapped him in fact she still dared to fall in love with him. But he, he was too hurt to think before acting. I mean I get he was angry but still... it is never okay to slap a woman.

Also Aliya. The day she pretty much strangled Pragya was horrible, I mean why? The poor girl hasn't done anything to her. Aliya knew it was Bulbul who Purab left her for then why drag her sister into it? But I guess Abhi's slap to her evened it out but still...

Then there's Sarla. I mean Pragya pretty much sacrificed her whole marriage life for her. She could, like any other girl may have, left Abhi the day she found about his intentions behind the whole marriage but NO! She was worried about her mother's health in place of her whole future. Remember when Pragya lied about Abhi being in the wrong after all the KKB marriage hall drama so that when he came out the corporator would not have harmed him... well I get that there may have been a better approach to the whole thing rather than lying but still Sarla walked over to Pragya and slapped her, without even listening to her side of the argument. I mean come on now...

Then today Suresh... He very nearly hit her - didn't watch episode but Dee did LU so pretty much enough to imagine what happened. She was only trying to bring two lovers together. What's wrong about that?

After all this happening to her Pragya still loves Abhi, she is still worried about Aliya and her future, she still cares for her mother and she still thinks of Suresh as her best friend. This girl deserves so much better!

EDIT - Oh, and another added now Dasi... but Pragya was rude so guess its justified? 

Please share your views guys! 

Edited by simsim25 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to feel about Pragya. Sometimes she plays these round about games, hiding truths from people and allows herself into such situations. It's like she is okay with getting slapped for the greater good of everyone. I can't really sympathize with her because she does not retaliate for the slaps she receives. If you ask her she might say she deserved them!!'
hagen thumbnail
Pragya was really rude .she didn't have to say dadi was old .That was really bad.Just to make dadi hate her there are many other ways but this was really rude.She is like her grandmother this is not the way.If she really wants to get out of the house just tell the truth and leave.There was no need to insult dadi like that😭
hagen thumbnail
Pragya deserves to slap everyone else except dadi and why the hell suresh always tells that her relationship with her husband is not good .He shows it as if she is not fit for anything ðŸ¤¢
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya Abhi deserves many more slaps than pragya.But serial heroine getting slapped gets more sympathy and TRPs.

Even though I would have loved to see pragya slapping abhi at least once its never gonna happen
--simmi-- thumbnail
Yeah her being rude to Daadi was not good but all the others... I wish she wasnt slapped so much tho?!?
hagen thumbnail
Yup abhi deserves more slaps .He is the worst husband ever .Married her for revenge,humiliated,insulted her in front of everyone .He deserves the worst punishment of all
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"I was worst to the one I loved best."
- Laxdla Saga
Edited by Akaashbadthash - 8 years ago
--simmi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akaashbadthash

"I was worst to the one I loved best."

- Laxdla Saga

Wow, very powerful quote! 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why violence was the answer for any of these situations. But since it's KKB, they too are internally keeping a slap count I think 😆

I think of all the slaps sees so far, Indu Daasi's was understandable though I don't support it. Suresh lifting his hand was a total crazy moment.

Mehras not so surprising!