Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

laboni vs. jodha...an update..pics by susan on page 1 (Page 2)

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Originally posted by harshu27

so evn 2dy's epi ws gd and focused more on jalal's family...so bk 2 bk gd epis means I hav full confidence dat iss week na sahi per next wk me toh torture honewala hai...bt stil hav sum hopes dat it sholdnt b worst...nywyz thnx fr d update wil catch up d epi later...

I agree that torture time starts now... i think it will start by thursday...

hmmm cnt trust dese cvs dey do luv 2 torture akdha fans...

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harshu27

so evn 2dy's epi ws gd and focused more on jalal's family...so bk 2 bk gd epis means I hav full confidence dat iss week na sahi per next wk me toh torture honewala hai...bt stil hav sum hopes dat it sholdnt b worst...nywyz thnx fr d update wil catch up d epi later...

I agree that torture time starts now... i think it will start by thursday...

it has already started.. today both Ruku and witch duos were getting on nerves... first it was ruku scene, where she again is abt to start her plots to torture Jo, and second is Laboni all scenes where she will try to snatch Jalal ...frankly all those witch dou scenes were very boring and this entire track is actually uncalled for...

if CVs can't think abt some good tracks, they better should be replaced, or this show should stop now...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Svinitaj27SindhuMenonharshu27

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the Update. Just watched the episode , it was a good episode if I ignore the Laboni scenes and Ruks Scenes.LOL. Watching Ruks today, felt sad for those slaves in those days, how much of torture they had to go through.

Finally Salim was crowned Shah e Shah without any more hurdles. My only wish was kaash, Jalal has spoken once to Murad earlier. Ruks on one side to create MU between Salim and JJ and that other minister is there to instigate Murad.

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes.  I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Why was Ruks there in that Pooja. Now she had heard that Poojari telling Jodha to keep the MorPhank near Salim and Jalal, will she try to remove them. Is that why she was there. I have never seen her attending any Poojas earlier.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75smartfotografineesha19Charu.Sayushimehra-aady-harshu27

vinitaj27 Goldie
vinitaj27
vinitaj27

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank u so much for the Update. Just watched the episode , it was a good episode if I ignore the Laboni scenes and Ruks Scenes.LOL. Watching Ruks today, felt sad for those slaves in those days, how much of torture they had to go through.

Finally Salim was crowned Shah e Shah without any more hurdles. My only wish was kaash, Jalal has spoken once to Murad earlier. Ruks on one side to create MU between Salim and JJ and that other minister is there to instigate Murad.

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes. I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Why was Ruks there in that Pooja. Now she had heard that Poojari telling Jodha to keep the MorPhank near Salim and Jalal, will she try to remove them. Is that why she was there. I have never seen her attending any Poojas earlier.

Exactly what i just wrote in my post sindhu. Y was ruqqaiya there unless she plans to do some mischief... laboni i can handle.. ruqqaiya gives me the creeps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19Charu.SSindhuMenon

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes.  I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.
Murad ambitions will create problem for Him.  Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.

i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee 
came.

But actual reason, she have to hear, Morphank dialouge, so she came.LOL

But jodha confirmness +salim speaked her maa saa, good secene.

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.
Murad ambitions will create problem for Him.  Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.

i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee 
came.

Agree Ayushi, Murad Know this crown does not belong to him then why this Jealousy. Jodha Salim scene was very good too...

Ayushi, I also intially thought may be for Salim. but now I am worried Cry. Jodha how can you never understand Ruks and have so much faith in her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Sayushimehra

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes. I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Exactly what i just wrote in my post sindhu. Y was ruqqaiya there unless she plans to do some mischief... laboni i can handle.. ruqqaiya gives me the creeps

@bold: same here too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha19

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayushimehra

came.

Agree Ayushi, Murad Know this crown does not belong to him then why this Jealousy. Jodha Salim scene was very good too...

Ayushi, I also intially thought may be for Salim. but now I am worried Cry. Jodha how can you never understand Ruks and have so much faith in her.

Jodha feels, she is nice so all is Nice, but it not happens, she should be aware.

Go to top