laboni vs. jodha...an update..pics by susan on page 1 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u so much for the Update. Just watched the episode , it was a good episode if I ignore the Laboni scenes and Ruks Scenes.😆. Watching Ruks today, felt sad for those slaves in those days, how much of torture they had to go through.

Finally Salim was crowned Shah e Shah without any more hurdles. My only wish was kaash, Jalal has spoken once to Murad earlier. Ruks on one side to create MU between Salim and JJ and that other minister is there to instigate Murad.

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes.  I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Why was Ruks there in that Pooja. Now she had heard that Poojari telling Jodha to keep the MorPhank near Salim and Jalal, will she try to remove them. Is that why she was there. I have never seen her attending any Poojas earlier.

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Thank u so much for the Update. Just watched the episode , it was a good episode if I ignore the Laboni scenes and Ruks Scenes.😆. Watching Ruks today, felt sad for those slaves in those days, how much of torture they had to go through.

Finally Salim was crowned Shah e Shah without any more hurdles. My only wish was kaash, Jalal has spoken once to Murad earlier. Ruks on one side to create MU between Salim and JJ and that other minister is there to instigate Murad.

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes. I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

Why was Ruks there in that Pooja. Now she had heard that Poojari telling Jodha to keep the MorPhank near Salim and Jalal, will she try to remove them. Is that why she was there. I have never seen her attending any Poojas earlier.

Exactly what i just wrote in my post sindhu. Y was ruqqaiya there unless she plans to do some mischief... laboni i can handle.. ruqqaiya gives me the creeps

Loved the Salim, MS, JJ and HB scenes.  I am okay with laboni coming , or whomsoever, as long as I see strong Jodha who can withstand all these. I just dont want to see a Weak and weeping Jodha, If so I can handle any tracks.By the way Benazir was far far better than this laboni.

WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.
Murad ambitions will create problem for Him.  Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.

i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee 
came.

But actual reason, she have to hear, Morphank dialouge, so she came.😆

But jodha confirmness +salim speaked her maa saa, good secene.

Originally posted by ayushimehra

WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.
Murad ambitions will create problem for Him.  Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.

i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee 
came.

But actual reason, she have to hear, Morphank dialouge, so she came.😆

But jodha confirmness +salim speaked her maa saa, good secene.

Agree Ayushi, Murad Know this crown does not belong to him then why this Jealousy. Jodha Salim scene was very good too...

Ayushi, I also intially thought may be for Salim. but now I am worried 😭. Jodha how can you never understand Ruks and have so much faith in her.
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Exactly what i just wrote in my post sindhu. Y was ruqqaiya there unless she plans to do some mischief... laboni i can handle.. ruqqaiya gives me the creeps

@bold: same here too

Agree Ayushi, Murad Know this crown does not belong to him then why this Jealousy. Jodha Salim scene was very good too...

Ayushi, I also intially thought may be for Salim. but now I am worried 😭. Jodha how can you never understand Ruks and have so much faith in her.

Jodha feels, she is nice so all is Nice, but it not happens, she should be aware.

Thank you Vinita for the update...😊
My note:

Jodha-Salim scene

I remember my child songs about mother.

Mother's love, infinity all time
Only give, not taken back.
Like the sun shinning on the world.

Pooja scene

This is lovely of portraying tolerance and respecting the diversity. AND when the scene back and forth PandhitJi - The witch, for me looks like "MANTRA's WAR" ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by smartfotografi

Thank you Vinita for the update...😊
My note:

Jodha-Salim scene

I remember my child songs about mother.

Mother's love, infinity all time
Only give, not taken back.
Like the sun shinning on the world.

Pooja scene

This is lovely ofportraying tolerance and respecting the diversity. AND when the scene back and forth PandhitJi - The witch, for me looks like "MANTRA's WAR"😆

Thats true. Mothers r so simple yet so complex... the depth of love one holds for her child is limitless. ...she can forgive her son everytime.
I remembered a story we used to read when i was a child. It was abt a guy who loved a girl a lot but she was jealous of his mom n said i will marry u only if u get me ur mothers heart as a gift. The guy did so n while he was bringing his mothers heart to his girlfriend he tripped and fell and the heart said r u hurt my son. I hope n pray that u r allright.
I kno its just a mythical story but so true of moms. Kids like salim rip their heart out time n again n they still pray for their happiness.
Originally posted by ayushimehra

<font color="#ff0000">WEll said sindhu, Jalal , if talks Murad feels better, but Murad irriation why, if that post, is for Elder Son, thats going to elder, then too much irritation is not a good thing, or jalal cleard it War place.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Murad ambitions will create problem for Him. Honesty is a good thing. this point Murad should learn.</font>

<font color="#ff0000">i also surprise seeing Ruk, then thought came, she wants to show Salim her Ammijaan maybee</font>
<font color="#ff0000">came.</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But actual reason, she have to hear, Morphank dialouge, so she came.😆</font>

<font color="#ff0000">But jodha confirmness +salim speaked her maa saa, good secene.</font>

Ayushi i agree that jalal should have spoken to murad first. Even though he was not the oldest but jalal crowning him was a bad move as they raised his hopes n then dashed them. Power corrupts... and jalal should have known given the mughal history of brothers fighting with brothers over the crown.Edited by vinitaj27 - 8 years ago
Thanks for the update Vini. :)

Today's episode was quite nice leaving out the Chudail bit. 😃