Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 48)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless. 
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and SamCryCryCry. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical  hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud
AND
I am immensely pleased to see a note from YOU
Its only every day I think about what you said in your first postDay Dreaming
THANKS VERY MUCH

I am happy I am able to impress you
Its a tremendous personal goal

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35anoos123dristi64modernfamilyTanjoreGirlshidin0117ishruhiputti77

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Why do children carry iPads to school?Ouch
Do they really need to...
Childhood was simple for my generation...happier without such gadgets

Edited by Seriousreader - 13 May 2015 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64NSB7ishruhi

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by samsi74

What powerful updates Nisha !I'm speechless. I read updates while travelling to work from the mobile and yet to get the hang of making posts from that. Whole day I was hurting. Like it's my kid who did that and bala scolded me! I can't remember a day I have been this upset over a fictional situation. So much so that today's bedtime stories to my kids wove around stealing! I told shravu's problem to them (saying he's a son of a friend) and asked what they would do? They came up with very cute solutions like they would ask a tab for their birthday or they will start a piggy bank and save all the gift money they get from relatives for new year! By the end of the session I was sobbing! My heart goes to Shravu.How I wish someone will sit down with him and explain there are always things you like but can't afford and there are better solutions than stealing.
Hats off to you Nisha .

samsi you kids are so cute..hope nandu will react somewhat similar..

me too do i am worrying for Shravu like mera bacha ho LOL Nisha u have made my haal be haal LOLLOL
@shildin - shilpa? my daughter is crazy LOL so i really feel for Shravu cause he is also this cute kid who during oonjal in wedding was asking about animals so cute.
I totally love such kids they live in their lala beautiful land we dont want them to grow up.
I just want him to say yes it was Nandu's i wanted it i took i have seen 3 - 4 ipads in his house he wouldnt mind it!

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samsi74kalavathi5dristi64shidin0117ishruhi

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru, I read your Indo Canadian divorce rate post, you are right, on the one hand Asians have the best family support structure any one could ever dream of. Parents siblings, all stand by you to pitch in at times of need. And during times of crisis. It's not the best thing to have is it? I am not surprised everyone has an agenda and things that may have otherwise sorted itself out tend to break apart when extended family intervenes

For the North America based Gujju and the Sikh community it must be like living in Punjab or Gujarat isn't it? In Iyers other than one, two all kids from some families (20s, 30s or 40s) there is not much oldies here. PHEW!!!

It would not be fun to have 100 family members teeming around you at every opportunity. That's one of the reasons I have not liked living in Chennai or living in Tamil Nadu much (I feel I inherited it from my Dad). I am OK seeing family for a week 10 days, a month every 2 or 3 years, not EVERY MONTH!! Delhi is like a hippie colony nobody cares. "Koi gall nahi jee" "Tussi fiqar na karo" and they will move on with their livesROFL

In Tamil there is a word  ... PIDUNGAL.. which means NAGCry

I speak strictly my opinion only ... Tamil Nadu can be stress inducing. The sights, sounds and cuisine, culture, temples, nadaswaram are breathtakingly beautiful thoughDay Dreaming

chennai is the same as Delhi Nisha nobody gives a damn about each other.. I have lived in north and south and didnt find much difference..pidungal toh will follow u every where LOL

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm

kalavathi5dristi64ishruhi

TanjoreGirl IF-Dazzler
TanjoreGirl
TanjoreGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seriousreader

rich kids probably do to show off .. my sons middle school allows BYOD Bring Your Own Device to school and they can connect to school wifi to go to dictionary.com etc of course kids carry Iphone 6 with service and my son doesnt he is now saving up for an iphone with data plan - mowing  the lawn for $10 per hour..
its a horrible disease the kids are onto now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64shidin0117Seriousreaderishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seriousreader

aah...in our times we were strictly restricted from bringing such things to school ...and we didnt had any too...but here in these big big schools,these will not be a big deal...till some issues like this arise!

kalavathi5dristi64Seriousreader

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
update??? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64

dristi64 Goldie
dristi64
dristi64