Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 (Page 47)

modernfamily Goldie
modernfamily
modernfamily

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless. 
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and SamCryCryCry. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical  hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoykalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64shidin0117ishruhiputti77Nisha0604Ashu25

Hsp.canada Goldie
Hsp.canada
Hsp.canada

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by taramira

Plan and Pilfer 
you know what it could also be that Shravu decided to take Nandus IPAD thinking it was ok to do so... brothers type feeling. of course bina bole lena not right. imagining possible scenarios here

1. will be hush hush. might not be possible, II , Akka, bala's s sense of guilt might not let them be quite. in their efforts to make it all Ok, they might worsen the situation.

2. a huge confrontation with Manny being the centre piece...and with a smug smile on her face.  RB hating every brick bat albeit encased in soft covers which might come his wife's way... could even lead up to the pre nup being revealed OMG imagine agar aisa hua to... what fun.

3. Ranjan again up to the skies and cursing his kismet and Appa blaming the bhalla wealth for spoling his paavam clan! 

3 is most definitely a possibility, but I feel as though the pre-nup is not something that will be out in the open. A huge confrontation just seems so OTT and it is unprecedented in SoSy thus far at least. Silence would perhaps be the worst way to go here because it would create a huge strain and chasm between the Batras/Bhallas and Iyers with one side not even knowing the reason why.

with a huge confrontation I meant not words but the unspoken uncomfortable truth that something like this has happened furthering the heightened tension that exists between manny and II. if and when Manny find out she will find ways to mock II, she has already done that,  her brickbats are certainly always laced in soft satin covers. I  do want the prenup to be revealed at some point though.  

@ Bold agree to all.CryCry

That was heart wrenching update. I feel for II. Poor girl she is trying to be mature but circumstances are outstretching her.Cry

RnB hugging her was the only silver lining.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 13 May 2015 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dristi64ishruhiputti77

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ok everyone has written what I want to say and that too beautifully. 
Feeling bad for Vandu, Bala, II, Shravu. wish she confesses to the dude...but i dont think she will. She is already so burdened all round...good of dude, he did lash back regarding the finances, but when push came to shove, he grabbed her. She has become so important to him.

One solution to this mess can be both Vandu, Bala talk to Shravu, all of them go together to Shantiniketan and speak to Sam, Tan. Shravu can apologise to Nandan. This is what I would have done.

I just hope this doesn't reach Manny or Sam's in laws years. II would never hear the end of it esp the in-laws.

Vani and Anu, so nice of u both, one wants to buy, other wants to deliver it.LOL  So cute

Anu...loved ur daughter's answers...she sounds so cute...give her a hug from my side.

Nisha...superb writing yaar, words just fail me...its so realistic.

Next update eppo?????? I want to know what happens next...how u r going to deal with it...jaldi se update de do, pls pls pls

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujoyVeeIyerkalavathi5Hsp.canadadristi64TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

The story has truly come of age. At 21 our insecurities, angst, problems are the most pronounced. As a result, relationships become sour and life seems bitter uglier and full of despair.
In the 21st thread of SoSy the characters have gained new dimensions by learning different things about their lives, especially the kids who've learnt a tough lesson about the gap that exists between their families. It is created by wealth and society but exists nevertheless.
I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and SamCryCryCry. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

Congrats Nisha I can see the story entering a different stage in its life and I feel so proud

I am sure writer madam has master stroke to deal with this trauma Smile Let us wait and trust her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5Hsp.canadaTanjoreGirlishruhi

samsi74 Groupbie
samsi74
samsi74

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
What powerful updates Nisha !I'm speechless. I read updates while travelling to work from the mobile and yet to get the hang of making posts from that. Whole day I was hurting. Like it's my kid who did that and bala scolded me! I can't remember a day I have been this upset over a fictional situation. So much so that today's bedtime stories to my kids wove around stealing! I told shravu's problem to them (saying he's a son of a friend) and asked what they would do? They came up with very cute solutions like they would ask a tab for their birthday or they will start a piggy bank and save all the gift money they get from relatives for new year! By the end of the session I was sobbing! My heart goes to Shravu.How I wish someone will sit down with him and explain there are always things you like but can't afford and there are better solutions than stealing. 
Hats off to you Nisha .

Edited by samsi74 - 13 May 2015 at 11:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalavathi5dristi64TanjoreGirlishruhiputti77Ashu25

putti77 IF-Rockerz
putti77
putti77

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by modernfamily

I feel so so terrible and sorry for them and for Vandu, II and SamCryCryCry. They will have the toughest time dealing with situation while Bala, Sam's in laws and Manny will be the brutal assailants at Munirka, Shanti Niketan and Malcha Marg respectively. I know R&B is not a typical hero but can he please do something for his wife sister and sister in law's despair???

We are no more teens nowSmile We became adults after thread 19.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanjoreGirlishruhi

ishruhi IF-Rockerz
ishruhi
ishruhi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsi74

What powerful updates Nisha !I'm speechless. I read updates while travelling to work from the mobile and yet to get the hang of making posts from that. Whole day I was hurting. Like it's my kid who did that and bala scolded me! I can't remember a day I have been this upset over a fictional situation. So much so that today's bedtime stories to my kids wove around stealing! I told shravu's problem to them (saying he's a son of a friend) and asked what they would do? They came up with very cute solutions like they would ask a tab for their birthday or they will start a piggy bank and save all the gift money they get from relatives for new year! By the end of the session I was sobbing! My heart goes to Shravu.How I wish someone will sit down with him and explain there are always things you like but can't afford and there are better solutions than stealing.
Hats off to you Nisha .

samsi you kids are so cute..hope nandu will react somewhat similar..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samsi74kalavathi5TanjoreGirlputti77

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Shru, I read your Indo Canadian divorce rate post, you are right, on the one hand Asians have the best family support structure any one could ever dream of. Parents siblings, all stand by you to pitch in at times of need. And during times of crisis. It's not the best thing to have is it? I am not surprised everyone has an agenda and things that may have otherwise sorted itself out tend to break apart when extended family intervenes

For the North America based Gujju and the Sikh community it must be like living in Punjab or Gujarat isn't it? In Iyers other than one, two all kids from some families (20s, 30s or 40s) there is not much oldies here. PHEW!!!

It would not be fun to have 100 family members teeming around you at every opportunity. That's one of the reasons I have not liked living in Chennai or living in Tamil Nadu much (I feel I inherited it from my Dad). I am OK seeing family for a week 10 days, a month every 2 or 3 years, not EVERY MONTH!! Delhi is like a hippie colony nobody cares. "Koi gall nahi jee" "Tussi fiqar na karo" and they will move on with their livesROFL

In Tamil there is a word  ... PIDUNGAL.. which means NAGCry

I speak strictly my opinion only ... Tamil Nadu can be stress inducing. The sights, sounds and cuisine, culture, temples, nadaswaram are breathtakingly beautiful thoughDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindi35modernfamilyTanjoreGirlputti77Ashu25

Go to top