Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 96

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Ok!! I think I didnt express it well in my posts - original n subsequent ones!
1. When I said II is interfering, I meant she didnt ask the parents before enrolling either shravu or Nandu, given that such a serious matter has occured n she heard that Bala doesnt want Shravu hanging with Nandu atleadt for the time being. Gussey mei bhi bola Bala ne, toh bhi II should have made a customary call before enrolling. Shravu bachcha hai, he got treats n milkshake, what does a kid's mind think? If I were the kid, I would think papa mere dushman hai, chitthi is the only one who thinks am right! She got me good stuff! N I see Shravu stating that tge next day ki chitthi kyu nahi dilati ipad n that taking is not wrong, since its only Bala who is scolding, shravu's innocent mind might interpret it as dad being wrong in desciplining him! He wont understand that it was the act that was cause of punishment!
2. II ke faltu expenses are my concern! To take loans where needed, I have no problem about. She was dead against taking R&B ke 50000. Got herself sick. But what did she learn from that? 5 days later, she buys expensive jewelry for her mom n akka. If she never wants R&B or anyone to point fingers at her about being in the Red again, she needs to spend judiciously! Mothers day hai! She wants to guft something! All of this is nice! But she could have gifted something less expensive n still Amma would have loved her! Price tag doesnt buy love! So amma wouldnt care ki II didnt get jewelry!
I agree II would borrow both for Sam n Vandu in a geartbeat if she had no money.. But to borrow n buy jewelry n other such non-imp stuff.. Thats my problem specially when she keeps rubbing it in to R&B ki out of money wife is a shame n also that she hates taking any financial rescuing from R&B

TUJHE KITNI BAAR BOLOON MAIN😆 II signed the kids up MONTHS AGO meri maa
Originally posted by ishruhi

hershey,i should thank nisha as she didnt showed ranjan much in the previous few posts...thank god you are now concentratting to II and feeling bad for your rnb bcoz of his wifes deeds!ranjan is in safe zone now!!! 🤣

kyun Ranjan ko kya hua? Hershey no like Ranjan ?😉
Abhi Ranjan gush shuru karoon 🤣
Oh yeah!! I forgot to talk about Chatur siyaar - Vik, n chalaak Lomdi - Manny, coz I was busy murdering II for apoiling Shravu n nandu n fighting with the dude!
Vik petrol pump kholega? Petrol bhi bharega kya? Tyre mei hawa bhi daalega? N 7-11 type store bhi hoga kya? I can see vik as the petrol daalne wala with wads of 500 n 1000 ke notes in hand. I saw these petrol pump ppl this time in india. They handle anywhere between 45-50000 at anytime in cash! Tells me kitna paisa hai oil business mei!
Originally posted by harshita27

Ok!! I think I didnt express it well in my posts - original n subsequent ones!
1. When I said II is interfering, I meant she didnt ask the parents before enrolling either shravu or Nandu, given that such a serious matter has occured n she heard that Bala doesnt want Shravu hanging with Nandu atleadt for the time being. Gussey mei bhi bola Bala ne, toh bhi II should have made a customary call before enrolling. Shravu bachcha hai, he got treats n milkshake, what does a kid's mind think? If I were the kid, I would think papa mere dushman hai, chitthi is the only one who thinks am right! She got me good stuff! N I see Shravu stating that tge next day ki chitthi kyu nahi dilati ipad n that taking is not wrong, since its only Bala who is scolding, shravu's innocent mind might interpret it as dad being wrong in desciplining him! He wont understand that it was the act that was cause of punishment!
2. II ke faltu expenses are my concern! To take loans where needed, I have no problem about. She was dead against taking R&B ke 50000. Got herself sick. But what did she learn from that? 5 days later, she buys expensive jewelry for her mom n akka. If she never wants R&B or anyone to point fingers at her about being in the Red again, she needs to spend judiciously! Mothers day hai! She wants to guft something! All of this is nice! But she could have gifted something less expensive n still Amma would have loved her! Price tag doesnt buy love! So amma wouldnt care ki II didnt get jewelry!
I agree II would borrow both for Sam n Vandu in a geartbeat if she had no money.. But to borrow n buy jewelry n other such non-imp stuff.. Thats my problem specially when she keeps rubbing it in to R&B ki out of money wife is a shame n also that she hates taking any financial rescuing from R&B

THIS

I fully concur😃
Originally posted by Nisha0604

TUJHE KITNI BAAR BOLOON MAIN😆II signed the kids up MONTHS AGO meri maa

Isiliye maine bola tha ki mere shabd wapas karo.. Maine ye post bana diya... Itni kahani, wo bhi iphone se, jab tak type kari tu ne wo 4000 ka kissa apne post mei samjha diya! N my post was outdated! 😭
Asma
Yes yes yes

When I read about BB King in Hindustan Times this morning (YA HT... GO FIGURE!!😆) I thought exactly the same... ek chapter to banta hai
If u guys have any fave BB King picks send em over
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Abhi ranjan ko side mei rakhte hain! Uska bhi number aayega!😆
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

shshsh...dont say loud!!!she will hear!you dont know that harshita...she is a big big big fan of rnb and if rnb dont like somebody,she too!rofl...(hershey dont get me wrong yaar.just kidding)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru
Expecting II not to help her parents out or stop buying things for Shravu is too harsh and materialistic. She wont do it. She would save all her money. Yes.
I dont think being wealthy features on II's list of priorities.  I could have made her a school teacher or a ad agency employee or some other random profession

I made her an accountant with a big heart for a reason.

She is not in a "pit" yaar,  she is doing something she loves a lot... most choose to be wealthy, some choose to shower their loved ones with their monetary and other forms of kindness. II will never give it up and "learn the big lesson" that being financially sound is more important etc etc...seekhkar sudharna is for movie heros and soap heroines😆 II is a reckless wimp

Anu, Manny wants to abandon her Ph D because she hopes to help Vik with his venture, but she doesnt have a clue he has approached R&B for funding.

yaar pit se mera matlab tha only when she does what she does that RB will get a mauka to rectify, correct or even get to more about her. like the pizza story, it did bring some level of closeness between them. and i am totally ok with her wanting to help her parents. in regards to sharvu i think she has that feeling of entitlement isliye she doesnt ask, which is also ok at times. now with her shadi the dynamics of that relationship also seem to be changing at least in Bala's head. 
anyhow its super fun to see how you manoeuvre and navigate these characters through the various challenges they are confronted with. 

RB ka Birthday kar de yaar, unless you are waiting for RB to be a particular sunsign.. II is acquarius then Rb should be ??? girls Linda Goodman yaad karo!
When I see what bala is doing I remember my dad...they don't mean to upset anyone but can't control their anger
I like him even more now
He made sure the on is punished for his mistake
He is only yelling about ii cos he doesn't know where to vent out
He himself is upset cos its in the gut to every father when his kid thinks he doesn't provide enough

He hit the fan on while he left the room...even when passed cos wife and son were sweating
Shows care and love