Posted: 8 years ago
@hershey where is any one blaming R&B sub blame toh II par padtha hai 😆
even appa said II is being made villian 😆
Originally posted by Ashu25

Laga mujhe tu yehi do gaane suggest karne wali hai

Didnt like them much.. Heard only once
Dobara sunke ll decide 

kya re ab main kya itni predictable ho gayi hun????
ya phir tu RB ki tarah smart ho gayi hai Aashu 😉

arre  weekend hai apna radio chalao mast party songs play ho rahe hain ...
apne blr ke saare radio stations toh A1 hain bhai ab tumhari Dilli ka toh patah nahi🤪

Originally posted by putti77

Now a days I am listening to Naina from Khoobsurat again and again.

I love love love that song!! 
Originally posted by sarsyed

kya re ab main kya itni predictable ho gayi hun????
ya phir tu RB ki tarah smart ho gayi hai Aashu 😉

arre  weekend hai apna radio chalao mast party songs play ho rahe hain ...
apne blr ke saare radio stations toh A1 hain bhai ab tumhari Dilli ka toh patah nahi🤪

Pehli baat.. Main Guwahati mein hoon. Yahan radio channels pe bade besure gaane play ho rahe hain

Doosri baat nahi.. Main smart nahi bani hoon.. Aajkal kisi se bhi poocho yehi do gaane suggest kiye jaa rahe hain

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@hershey where is any one blaming R&B sub blame toh II par padtha hai😆
even appa said II is being made villian 😆

Can Appa leave any chance to blame our cool dude 🤣?
koi kuch bhi bole/kahe/soche/likhe/sune etc etc
I LOVE II & RB ...bas..👍🏼

mujhe toh bus dono ko ladte hue dekhna hai ...🥳

BTW...ek cheesy whatsapp msg padha tha...
reminded me of RB ,but this dude actually spoils both for II

" Be with a guy who ruins ur lipstick not ur mascara"😉

Bring it on Nisha...waiting as always😎

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hersh

I understand your POV fully, yes, most girls I see these days like yourself, DO NOT follow their parents/ financial jurisprudence 😆 advice to a T. II has been crafted as a tribute to the 100s of young girls I have met from WIPRO and TCS and IBM India and HCL India in the last 10 ish years

They display startling spark and courage, they are bold, they are ambitious, they are fearless👏
I have mentioned on these topics before I am their agony aunt😆 I find I dont have to give them advice on "How to take care of their parents after marriage"

Most are doing WAY WAY more than I ever will, in this lifetime😭 I am ashamed to admit I didnt do enough... not all are from wealthy families, not all are from poor familes, they ALL UNFORMLY over extend themselves when it comes to family

I should have made that clear when I drew II's portrait my bad I didnt

Also II charged her card for summer camp  WELL BEFORE the pizza over draft event😃

arre doston cut II some slack. some people are like this - indulgent and impulsive who live in a bubble. being the youngest and someone who arrived without planning II has been pampered by amma and appa , they let her do as she pleased always although within the boundaries of a middle class home. she also grew up with the knowledge that akka will always have her back isliye financial responsbility and ghar ko chalana types ke baare mein socha hi nahin and now its coming back to haunt her.. hota hai yaar. 
let her fall into the pit she has created, only then will RB nikaalo her naa! 

ok abhi ek aur baar padha:

"This is as good as Vik's venture... proposed" he said mildly

So Manny now knows about Viks venture and is ok with it..

wow i was thinking she would be mad at vik for asking R&B, she is calling R&b enabler then what about Vik😡
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Ok!! I think I didnt express it well in my posts - original n subsequent ones!
1. When I said II is interfering, I meant she didnt ask the parents before enrolling either shravu or Nandu, given that such a serious matter has occured n she heard that Bala doesnt want Shravu hanging with Nandu atleadt for the time being. Gussey mei bhi bola Bala ne, toh bhi II should have made a customary call before enrolling. Shravu bachcha hai, he got treats n milkshake, what does a kid's mind think? If I were the kid, I would think papa mere dushman hai, chitthi is the only one who thinks am right! She got me good stuff! N I see Shravu stating that tge next day ki chitthi kyu nahi dilati ipad n that taking is not wrong, since its only Bala who is scolding, shravu's innocent mind might interpret it as dad being wrong in desciplining him! He wont understand that it was the act that was cause of punishment!
2. II ke faltu expenses are my concern! To take loans where needed, I have no problem about. She was dead against taking R&B ke 50000. Got herself sick. But what did she learn from that? 5 days later, she buys expensive jewelry for her mom n akka. If she never wants R&B or anyone to point fingers at her about being in the Red again, she needs to spend judiciously! Mothers day hai! She wants to guft something! All of this is nice! But she could have gifted something less expensive n still Amma would have loved her! Price tag doesnt buy love! So amma wouldnt care ki II didnt get jewelry!
I agree II would borrow both for Sam n Vandu in a geartbeat if she had no money.. But to borrow n buy jewelry n other such non-imp stuff.. Thats my problem specially when she keeps rubbing it in to R&B ki out of money wife is a shame n also that she hates taking any financial rescuing from R&B
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ok abhi ek aur baar padha:
<font color="#0000FF">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"This is as good as Vik's venture... proposed" he said mildly</font></font>

So Manny now knows about Viks venture and is ok with it..

wow i was thinking she would be mad at vik for asking R&B

Manny knows about Vik's venture but not know that he asked money from R&B.