Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ayyo I am praying to god from mornig that iPad shouldn't belongs to Nandan πŸ˜”.
I am choked up with is update!
How II and rest of the Iyers will face this humiliation now?
Manny and Tan's parents also around.

II has shaken up nowπŸ˜”
I know Ranjan, dude, Sam and Tan will brushes it away as they are matured but others?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Ayyo I am praying to god from mornig that iPad shouldn't belongs to Nandan πŸ˜”.
I am choked up with is update!
How II and rest of the Iyers will face this humiliation now?
Manny and Tan's parents also around.

II has shaken up nowπŸ˜”
I know Ranjan, dude, Sam and Tan will brushes it away as they are matured but others?

tan's mother...allah!!!.she is worser than meanie...nandu too might have got some scolding from sam...paavam that kid too...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ayooo pavam II pavam Shravu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha 😭

Bala is going the appa route 😭😭

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too 😭
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...😭
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid 😭

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down 😭

nividances thumbnail
I can't imagine what the "right" way to deal with this situation would be...in both reel or real life. Whatever decision you take, someone is going to get hurt. It's like having to forcibly walk on a bed of nails. 
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

You have unleashed a monster here, i guess this will be my breakfast now. I love coffee cakes. I loved when the chef said that ( I'm not a fan of fat-free baked goods). I am in that group too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks

Fat-free baked goods is perhaps the biggest oxymoron ever πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So bloody emotional Nisha!!
II-Vandu talk simply had me in tears!!
She loves him but is INSECURE.
I personally had a vision of myself in II's shoes!!

I am insecure...Very insecure..
I could simply connect with each and every word II said!!

You moved me to tears lady!!

She is so broken...Financially, emotionally!! I wonder how all this is going to be sorted!!

Is there a way she wont mess up things this time ??
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The status difference between siblings is very harsh reality. The Vandita and Bala's middle class insecurities will grow more when II's kids are aroundπŸ˜”
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ayooo pavam II pavam Shravu πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I am going to ship an Ipad to shantiniketan right now 250 dollars big deal .. send me the address Nisha 😭

Bala is going the appa route 😭😭

I am sooo sad reading this .. one too 😭
now shravu will become the villian OH god seriously he is a 9 year old ...😭
now Bala will put all his Middle Class insecurities on that poor kid 😭

I am praying that II tells R&B the truth u know u feel so much better when its out of your system and your husband is there with you .. Normally II does tell him the truth or he gets to know yahan toh this one is raging a lone Jhansi ki rani battle..
One side Manny, One side work, one side finance, now shravu, her parents post retirement home, equation of RaRa, equation with Tans inlaws..

I hope she doesnt have a nervous break down 😭

I have offered to go to Delhi ...perhaps I can deliver your ipad ???

My concern is the kids getting involved in this dirty business...particularly with Manny and Sam's MIL ( forgot her in my post ) lurking in the background

I would also love II to confide in her husband but I think she feels he would judge her and her background by all that is happening...as it is she is so insecure about him...

paavam II...2 steps up and 20 steps down all the time...
I also loved how Nisha has pointed out her comparing Ranjan to appa and Bala...doesn't the grass always seem greener on the other side ?
Ask R&B to choose between appa and Ranjan and he would unerringly go for the former...

Life is quirky ...na ?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a sad wala update ho gaya
I feel so bad for the IYER clan now!!

nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu and Barbie: THANK YOU! It doesnt matter to me at all any more, initially it did and I made every attempt to wear my success on my sleeve. I am not uncaring about success now. I love every word that is said... it keeps me going. But I dont care about 10, 20, or 100 not reading the story. It hasnt and it wont affect the fame this story has brought me. Thats the most amazing thing. I am still out there visible to the world the 100 that dont read cant make me go away or stop. Even SRK cant have Salman fans, or Rahul Bose cant have SRK fans, vice versa...

Aina and Sakura THANKS VERYou MUCH. I am happy you find this tale realistic. I try to keep it that way, its very easy since I lead a middle class life.

Arshi: Ya she wont trust him any time soon, the universe is conspiring against her

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

Nivi I am a sweet junkie I will use every natural and real ingredient and make this on Saturday🀣... I made banana bread on Sunday and mango bread on Monday, dono abhi hai.. When I wake up from a nap during weekends I CRAVE for sweets as my chai boils. I infact stock up on gulab jamun tins or son papri from the Indian store (I will eat ANYTHING sweet) My husband will say "if there is ever a world war three we might have to live on gulab jamuns for a year."πŸ˜† Like a hoarder, my garage will have tins of mithai

Mango bread? Recipe please...it sounds super yum! πŸ˜Š