Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

We all have this sterotypical vision of rich kids being spoilt and we think middle class Iyer boys will NEVER do something

Lets face it ALL KIDS are tempted, even the most wealthy kids are tempted, and the flip side is also true

the wealthiest Desi wife in town was caught shoplifting at a Shopko years ago in my town.

You cannot tailor your life, things happen... u cant scream "Why is it so unfair"

It is...

II wont take her husband's money, her nephew steals from a kid in school, both have Appa's values in them... things happen

I know I get that we stereotype folks but Iyer guys are normally scared exceptions def exist ..
Very curious to read how u are going to handle this.
Rich shoplift I know in this case I really feel this nonstop sight of money and games and cake and the latest gadgets visible caused the temptation. One of the reasons I don't send my kids to private schools .. II is def going to blame her marriage for this .. Poor shravu all excited about animals lenthu with someone's iPad😭

nividances thumbnail

We all have this sterotypical vision of rich kids being spoilt and we think middle class Iyer boys will NEVER do something

Lets face it ALL KIDS are tempted, even the most wealthy kids are tempted, and the flip side is also true

the wealthiest Desi wife in town was caught shoplifting at a Shopko years ago in my town.

You cannot tailor your life, things happen... u cant scream "Why is it so unfair"

It is...

II wont take her husband's money, her nephew steals from a kid in school, both have Appa's values in them... things happen

I remember a funny incident from my India trip last summer. My niece just started pre-school and she brought home a glittery hair clip. My cousin basically flipped out when she saw the clip in my niece's hand thinking that her daughter had "stolen" the clip from someone. 

Bhaari bharkham dialogues bole gaye: "isne chori kari!", "main kya isko achi cheeze nahi dilati?", "hum kya muh dikhayen ge ab?", etc... The poor girl got so scared seeing her mom's reaction that she just dropped the clip and started crying herself.

The punch line? Wait for it...it turns out that the class had celebrated raksha bandhan in school so all the girls had tied rakhis to the boys and the boys in return had gifted the girls some hair clips. πŸ˜† Much ado about nothing really. But yes, it does reveal the stigma and fear that we have in the middle class about situations like this.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shilpa too dramatic and too quick for II to say "Bhagwan ne meri aankhen khol di, devta jaisa pati mila hai mujhe"

Usme bahut time hai yaar

We all have massive egos...

I don't like putting spouses in Devi and Bhagwan places.
Both have big egos. That is the spice in their relationship.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excited for the next!! 
Lets see how the chitti and chittappa/maa and mami hade the situation 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nivi... Raksha bandhan and hair clips πŸ€£

U cracked me up!! 

Nisha this line of mine could be used as a title for some chapter in future πŸ˜‰
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi... Raksha bandhan and hair clips πŸ€£

U cracked me up!! 

Nisha this line of mine could be used as a title for some chapter in future πŸ˜‰

Sahi mein Ashu. A very good title you have suggested. I'm intrigued to see what Nisha could do with it. πŸ˜† 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I get stealing from your house but shravu stealing someone else's iPad is so sad😭
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Excited for the next!! 

Lets see how the chitti and chittappa/maa and mami hade the situation 

Absolutely Ashu.. let's see what we get?
Iyer EGO or Iyer wisdom😊. And this time it looks like collective pride. I do think Amma would be the ideal person to approach. She has seen students longer than II has lived and an amazingly mature woman. 

Nisha waiting  for lunch or coffee after lunch?? No pressure just drooling ( btw is there an emoticon for that??)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Sahi mein Ashu. A very good title you have suggested. I'm intrigued to see what Nisha could do with it. πŸ˜† 

Hai na πŸ˜‰

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Sahi mein Ashu. A very good title you have suggested. I'm intrigued to see what Nisha could do with it.πŸ˜†

Twin chote Bhalla brothers gifting sister Jr Savvy hair clips on Raksha Bandhan bought from their Piggy bank🀣🀣Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago