we both are so cute 🤣
Gnytt 🤗

😆 😆

good night 😃
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Pallavi  Please do give it a try... I also read a lot in real life but this tale is a break for me. I am relaxed here rather than involving myself in a big fat novel (Are you by any chance preparing foe civils like me??) 
Vibhuti - GO SLEEP. 
Haan haan.. Aa jana 21st ko. Tab tak padho. Ache se. 

What kaand happened. No one will take offense I know. 

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A new exciting territory beckoning... 
I am hard pressed for time and energy nowadays to type anything, have not even read comments for the last few threads, but I definitely make sure to catch up with the updates somehow. Will try to put down my thoughts sometimes, hopefully.

Thanks again Nisha for giving us SoSy. A real savior, to free my mind of all real life issues.
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Pallavi  Please do give it a try... I also read a lot in real life but this tale is a break for me. I am relaxed here rather than involving myself in a big fat novel (Are you by any chance preparing foe civils like me??) 

Vibhuti - GO SLEEP. 
Haan haan.. Aa jana 21st ko. Tab tak padho. Ache se. 

What kaand happened. No one will take offense I know. 

nope i am not preparing for civils re.. that wud be too much for me! Kudos to u for venturing into civils prep..btw wats ur subject in civils?
Will try starting SoSy soon if possible. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha on the new begining!,👏
SoSy set for an Aweaome ride im sure . Cant wait to get on!😳

Ashu ❤️ welcome back!,!,

Missed you 😊
nividances thumbnail
Congratulations Nisha! Wow, 21 already? 😲 It seems like we started this journey just yesterday. As they say though, time flies when you're having fun. 😊
charlie1950 thumbnail
Keep going nisha
We won't stop asking more
I hope u won't stop writing ever this story
Too much na
But that's how it is
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Why is FF full of Arshi stories? Was it a very popular show? What's with marriage of convenience in Indian shows. Is that the new trend first hate and then love? And how can 2 humans I mean a couple live in abstinence??? What are they trying to promote? I am not able to understand the gist behind this? Is it's just common in shows or are people really practicing in real life also??  
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Why is FF full of Arshi stories? Was it a very popular show? What's with marriage of convenience in Indian shows. Is that the new trend first hate and then love? And how can 2 humans I mean a couple live in abstinence??? What are they trying to promote? I am not able to understand the gist behind this? Is it's just common in shows or are people really practicing in real life also??  

IKR, yeh arshi kya hai? I have no idea. Hey guys buck up we have to make sure that SOSY is always on page 1 of FF page. Nisha where art thou? Aapka besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

IKR, yeh arshi kya hai? I have no idea. Hey guys buck up we have to make sure that SOSY is always on page 1 of FF page. Nisha where art thou? Aapka besabri se intezaar kar rahe hain. 

I was puzzled for a second for this Arshi, did some Google got few answers. Total waste of time, also checked YouTube for the show. The guy has a blank expression and the girl is pretty, I couldn't believe some of the videos had 500k views, I was done in 10 minute 😆😆. I think every TV show in India has forced or hate or revenge or convenience marriage 😕😆 these days.