Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Very Interesting Update..👍🏼
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! the ending conversatio of all auntieji was horrible, but i am glad Armav came back. Perfect timing to stop everyone raising fingers at khushi and his child. It's great begining for the ammends. 
zariya123 thumbnail
dadi is back
i just cant believe the guts of this woman
but what makes arnav to come laxmi nagar?
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome UPDATE. .
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it,
sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update...loved the last part...
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update..
waiting to read how wil those ladies wil react after seeing asr..
update asap..
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a wonderful update hina. Am so happy that it had their romance. Plz add more hot scenes and cute romance. The remainder i see at end of ur update that this s goin to end soon makes me sad. I will miss this. And the reason that asr turned around is obviously he cant stay away frm khusi,what else. As he said earlier love cud reduce anyone to anything. Am sure khusi wont allow him to com near her, eventhough she is dying to see her
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m too confused now to guess what's going in the brain of arnav..
first he says that he can't stay away from Khushi for a day also and we have read it in the last few updates of how shattered he was when Khushi left him then why was he so admant on sending her to laxminagar when Khushi herself told that she format want to go..

And this subhadra is back, now she will plan something evil again.. Why can't she just let them live in piece..

Did subhadra only plan for those vile neighbours of her to say such hurtful words to Khushi.. And they.. Don't they have any other work that they are discussion over Khushi life and talking over her fate and future..

At last arnav again.. When he told her so confidently that he won't meet her till delivery and will just converse on phone then why did he land up in Gupta house all of a sudden

And now, no one can save the ladies from arnav's wrath to have spoken such things about Khushi and his baby..

Continue soon
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why did Arnav force Khushi to go to her mom's place? I am confused with his behavior now.