Ultimatum is I want Ahem to declare & affirm.

Posted: 8 years ago
..." ok..fine..truth is out..girls r now being told the fact of jail and etc.
Chalo fiine.. But i knew the truth anyway..Now 10 years, have been with Mansi. Now..i want to go stay
With my bakery & Mansi.."
That's my call.." i dont want to be with this Gopi woman at all."

I think that is better...he bonds with Mansi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm with you on that but someone needs to tell Kokila that her dikra has and wants to live his own life.  She should then decide that Gopi has a right to her own life away from Ahem's shadow, anger and flaring nostrils.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Xarina

I'm with you on that but someone needs to tell Kokila that her dikra has and wants to live his own life.  She should then decide that Gopi has a right to her own life away from Ahem's shadow, anger and flaring nostrils.

Also his(Ahem's) stern look. Even the girls should know the complete truth and the decision should be left to them.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Ahem, the loser should be with Mansi, the loser...😆.. Gopi should not be with Ahem any longer... enough is enough...😡
then, if you reeeally mean it,  pls  write all of you to <[email protected]>  individually
in short and simple:

dear CVs
1)  pls straight away marry  ahem with manmsi

2) pls find new handsome, respectful  man for gopi

just write simple...and not high philosopy ref gopi and woman and etc...then they get confused

if u write simple, they reply also simple and forward case
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let Ahem be with Mansi and learn in a hard way. They will never flourish together. Mansi, you cannot build your house on other woman's ruins.
[QUOTE=librapiscesarie]then, if you reeeally mean it,  pls  write all of you to <[email protected] >  individually
in short and simple:

dear CVs
1)  pls straight away marry  ahem with manmsi

2) pls find new handsome, respectful  man for gopi

just write simple...and not high philosopy ref gopi and woman and etc...then they get confused

if u write simple, they reply also simple and forward case
[/QUOTE]
Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are taking this..way too seriously dude...even if someone did write letters etc...its not going to do much. ..either u hate the actress who is gopi or really love the actress that is Mansi ... cause your posts I'm sorry are a bit weird.

Originally posted by: Sunnyahem

You are taking this..way too seriously dude...even if someone did write letters etc...its not going to do much. ..either u hate the actress who is gopi or really love the actress that is Mansi ... cause your posts I'm sorry are a bit weird.

i liked the normal sensitive and neutral , not overdoing mansi - earlier version

but
not the one which has droooped down version now-  (almost in level of kokila, kinjal, paridi and urmila...cheapstakes)
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

i liked the normal sensitive and neutral , not overdoing mansi - earlier version

but
not the one which has droooped down version now-  (almost in level of kokila, kinjal, paridi and urmila...cheapstakes)

i totally second your comment...even i like the normal version of mansi...she was a high class woman who loved Ahem n accepted his girls as her own...

i loved when Mansi told Kinjal, that she isnt interested in playing any games...

how i wish, she should ve just left back to mumbai...staying here for this jerk Ahem, is getting her nothing but insults from pathetic cheapstakes kokila, gopi n paridhi...

Modi family is the biggest hypocrite family...they lie, they cheat, they insult people, throw garbage on others, just cause they dont want that person in ahem's life...it doesnt matter to them, that ahem himself is asking that personm that is mansi to stay back...

they have heard ahem time n again stopping mansi from leaving, yet they dont stop their cheap acts of insulting her... if they have the courage then why dont they insult her in-front of ahem...throw garbage on her ...n see if ahem reacts or not...

mansi is idiot...a jerk like ahem deserves a pathetic wife like gopi...he doesnt deserve a woman who dedicates her life for him...

she should just leave such a jerk n move back to mumbai...no need to become a door mat or become a conniving pathetic woman like gopi n kokila for this pathetic guy