Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) (Page 15)

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

meri internet behena i too fast forwarded dolly sumit dhamkao sceneLOL
@ bold: i also want a back story to RLR yaar. rupan taunting ramy was like that only. dekho mere se shaadi na karne ka natija ROFL

hey did u see insta pic in hospital?? i hope they bring back mfd.Wink

i loved sumit in knh. hoo was superb.ROFL full points for sumit only for the hoo.LOL

Just notice Rupan when she it is only Ramesh she is dealing with and when it is RL or RL with NSB. When she is taunting Ramesh...it usually is coated with a superior feel like "look what i have, and what you have". But whenever L or N is in the scene she becomes absolutely intolerant and very hostile. Now this can just be a case of how we deal with different genders, but i prefer to assume that there's a historyTongueLOL.  

Just saw the insta pic. Keeping my fingers crossed for mfd. Surely they have to show a doc, they just shouldnt show someone new. mfd is an expert in treating victims of failed murder attempts...LOL

How could i forget sumit's "hoo"?! That was HILARIOUS and epic. Hahahahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileeeeShwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

You know, I feel like Kabir fits into Ramy family and even GF very well. It's like he completes the puzzle almost. Idk. Like within Ramy family, he ads a more mature and supportive dimension. NSB are great and all, but Nisha is an emotional fool ready to sacrifice everything, Sukku can be too selfish and impulsive and hard-headed, and Bunty is too immature. Kabir, on the other hand, despite his faults, does know when to stop sacrificing I think and is very supportive and mature. 

couldn't agree more with thisClap. You have put it so wonderfully. Kabir with all his flaws and foolish moments, has a certain level of maturity in him.

Moreover, the aspects he needs to work on...we have Ramesh to guide him in future. 

Ugh...i hate typing in cell phone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@Mehrana Couldn't agree with the last line about phone...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalm

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It all comes down to Dadaji again. He has left literally everyone in the house to blast and taunt and insult Ramesh. What right does Rupan have to speak like that to Ramesh? Just because she is his bhabhi? She is ungrateful and selfish. She can turn against Viren too anyday.

Dadi is definitely the only reason Ramesh is staying in the house. For her happiness. He doesn't want to break the family she has grown and developed. Why can't Dadi see the way Ramesh and his family is treated? She knows the way Dadaji treats Ramesh. Why does she still force him to stay in the house where he has no respect or love? And Dadaji? Does he really love Ramesh and Nisha?

First KN has to leave Viraj's house. I am not liking that they are staying in his house. They can rent a bigger house and Ramesh and family can shift along with KN. Kabir definitely brings the maturity lacking in the cousins gang, yet he is impulsive. Ramesh has to head the team and train Kabir as the next Ramesh. Yet, I feel the next gen with Umesh as head can actually be successful.

Honestly, I feel like Dadi puts Dada Ji over her sons. He's her number 1 priority so she doesn't really care about what happens to Ramesh? Like okay no. She cares and attempts to make things better but at the end of the day, she wants Dada Ji's happiness. Which is a good thing for a wife to do, but sad thing for a mother to do. 

And Dada Ji does like RN I think. He probably just finds it hard to show it because whenever he feels like he's showing love, they probably do something to make him re-think that love/ make it seem like they don't appreciate his love. Like Dada Ji thinks he did a favor to Ramesh by bringing him back and making him work in GS -- it made him money and he was able to provide for his kids. But he doesn't realize that he didn't do a favor or show his love by securing Ramesh's future -- rather he stifled Ramesh. It's a simple clash of ideologies which isn't resolved or able to come to an impasse due to interference by Nisha or Dadi. None of them let Ramesh really challenge Dada Ji's thinking.  

And yeah I forgot it was Viraj's house. Honestly, idk about that. Even if RL move in, they'll NEVER let Viraj visit Nisha. If he attempts to disrespect them and visit her anyway, she'll be PISSED that he insulted her parents. Either way, lose-lose situation for Viraj and kinda takes him out of the picture. I'm hoping that he maybe realizes he should back away or something and gives back the house to the original owner later. whatever, i can dream I guess. 

And yeah no Kabir won't be head of cousins gang. I don't see that happening. I just meant that he balances out Ramy specific family LOL. But yeah, I can see Umesh being leader too. Although Umesh is occasionally weak-willed. Which is where Nisha comes in as she dominates on the basis of her will power LOL. aaahhh i miss the cousins gang :(

laboni11Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hello guys...
didnt see the epi yet...(freakin rain and blackout) ...seems like a nice epi in GH...lakshmi is back yay!!...and RL believe Kabir innocent,...wonderful news 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

It all comes down to Dadaji again. He has left literally everyone in the house to blast and taunt and insult Ramesh. What right does Rupan have to speak like that to Ramesh? Just because she is his bhabhi? She is ungrateful and selfish. She can turn against Viren too anyday.

Dadi is definitely the only reason Ramesh is staying in the house. For her happiness. He doesn't want to break the family she has grown and developed. Why can't Dadi see the way Ramesh and his family is treated? She knows the way Dadaji treats Ramesh. Why does she still force him to stay in the house where he has no respect or love? And Dadaji? Does he really love Ramesh and Nisha?

First KN has to leave Viraj's house. I am not liking that they are staying in his house. They can rent a bigger house and Ramesh and family can shift along with KN. Kabir definitely brings the maturity lacking in the cousins gang, yet he is impulsive. Ramesh has to head the team and train Kabir as the next Ramesh. Yet, I feel the next gen with Umesh as head can actually be successful.

Honestly, I feel like Dadi puts Dada Ji over her sons. He's her number 1 priority so she doesn't really care about what happens to Ramesh? Like okay no. She cares and attempts to make things better but at the end of the day, she wants Dada Ji's happiness. Which is a good thing for a wife to do, but sad thing for a mother to do. 

And Dada Ji does like RN I think. He probably just finds it hard to show it because whenever he feels like he's showing love, they probably do something to make him re-think that love/ make it seem like they don't appreciate his love. Like Dada Ji thinks he did a favor to Ramesh by bringing him back and making him work in GS -- it made him money and he was able to provide for his kids. But he doesn't realize that he didn't do a favor or show his love by securing Ramesh's future -- rather he stifled Ramesh. It's a simple clash of ideologies which isn't resolved or able to come to an impasse due to interference by Nisha or Dadi. None of them let Ramesh really challenge Dada Ji's thinking.  

And yeah I forgot it was Viraj's house. Honestly, idk about that. Even if RL move in, they'll NEVER let Viraj visit Nisha. If he attempts to disrespect them and visit her anyway, she'll be PISSED that he insulted her parents. Either way, lose-lose situation for Viraj and kinda takes him out of the picture. I'm hoping that he maybe realizes he should back away or something and gives back the house to the original owner later. whatever, i can dream I guess. 

And yeah no Kabir won't be head of cousins gang. I don't see that happening. I just meant that he balances out Ramy specific family LOL. But yeah, I can see Umesh being leader too. Although Umesh is occasionally weak-willed. Which is where Nisha comes in as she dominates on the basis of her will power LOL. aaahhh i miss the cousins gang :(
i agree!!!
1 question
how can u think of THE PERFECT answer for all the questions?
i mean...they are just amazing!!!
mujhe bhi yeh formula bata dena...plzWinkLOL

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

@bold That's where Dadi has been terribly wrong. She has missed the balance completely. She has always made Ramesh bow down, even when he isn't wrong. She has never supported Ramesh openly. Dadaji definitely loves RN, no doubt, but it seems like conditional love. RN gets respect, love and happiness only when they follow his orders? Why can't Dadaji accept that people can have different ideologies?

Ok...Dadi keeps Dadaji first than Ramesh. But what about the rest of the family? Couldn't she control or change teh way Moren and Rupan treats Ramesh? Why have the brothers got scattered like this? Isn't she responsible for that? She saw Moren and Rupan bad mouthing Ramesh so much during Moren khaand. SHe knows how Moren and Rupan thinks of Ramesh. Shouldn't she have done something to raise the respect level of Ramesh in the house?

Dadaji always considers him bring back Ramesh and making him part of GS as an ehsaan he did for Ramesh. But Ramesh was right. Even if he had struggled being independent, he and his family would have been happy. It's commendable how Ramesh hasn't let his frustrations affect his family.

Kabir would complete Ramesh's happy family. Or say...Kabir would get his dream family in Ramesh's family. Loving parents, caring wife and concerned and to be concerned brothers. He couldn't have asked more.

Umesh- yes. He goes weak and isn't a decision maker like Nisha. But Umesh isn't partial and doesn't have the head weight of being the eldest unlike Viren. Umesh is different from Viren, because he saw Ramesh more as a father.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Hello guys...
didnt see the epi yet...(freakin rain and blackout) ...seems like a nice epi in GH...lakshmi is back yay!!...and RL believe Kabir innocent,...wonderful news 

Yeah...heavy rains yesterday night. Thankfully I got to see the episode. RL was fantastic yar. Ramy is back which is good for us. RL wants proof now and isn't ready to conclude anything without that.

Go to top