Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
As for Lakshmi knowing CM..I think Ramesh would probably had told her. Like the entire family knows, so no point in hiding it from her. May be RL have decided for FJ thing to get over and then have a talk with KN. But I am glad they don't judge Kabir. They know he is a good guy, and both KN were behind CM. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shweta 

You know, I actually want to hear Vimla's thoughts on the whole KN-DoSu situation. Like I obviously expected Rupan and Viren to be strictly pro-Sumit and anti-Kabir and consequently putting DoSu marriage ahead of KN marriage because they weren't fans of Kabir in the first place and have always shown a preference for Dolly/ not that big fans of Nisha either. But Vimla has always struck me as having a special place for Nisha. She was the one who initially got Laxmi to investigate Nisha's past, she also had a seperate scene with Nisha during KN wedding, etc. So I want to know her. Ideally, I feel like she'll be confused and while she could be supporting Sumit, I also don't think she'll be super anti-Kabir and staunchly putting DoSu ahead of KN. Because she did also seem confused when Nisha was questioning Dolly in mandir. 

I feel like we may get some Vimla vs Viren after all?  

And I understand why Ramesh restricts himself I guess, but I think he also takes it too far. He's always been the one listening but never giving out. Others should get a taste of what they dish to him as well. And I have hope of Ramesh bedakaling or at least giving a huge lecture to GF once Nisha is in hospital. None of them should be even allowed to go near her bedside. 

And yeah, once news gets out that Sumt abuses her, with NiSa being witnesses and her hand as well, then he;s gone man. Dolly should be smarter and stronger. Yeah Umesh can play a part there. 

Honestly, while the GF accusing Kabir does make sense to me, but the way NO ONE is paying heed to the fact that KN accused Sumit of all people isn't make sense. Kabir has shown that he's a good guy. Sumit on the other hand, hasn't really done anything really big. Why can't Sumit be questioned? Because he's Dolly's husband? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

@Shweta 

You know, I actually want to hear Vimla's thoughts on the whole KN-DoSu situation. Like I obviously expected Rupan and Viren to be strictly pro-Sumit and anti-Kabir and consequently putting DoSu marriage ahead of KN marriage because they weren't fans of Kabir in the first place and have always shown a preference for Dolly/ not that big fans of Nisha either. But Vimla has always struck me as having a special place for Nisha. She was the one who initially got Laxmi to investigate Nisha's past, she also had a seperate scene with Nisha during KN wedding, etc. So I want to know her. Ideally, I feel like she'll be confused and while she could be supporting Sumit, I also don't think she'll be super anti-Kabir and staunchly putting DoSu ahead of KN. Because she did also seem confused when Nisha was questioning Dolly in mandir. 

I feel like we may get some Vimla vs Viren after all?  

And I understand why Ramesh restricts himself I guess, but I think he also takes it too far. He's always been the one listening but never giving out. Others should get a taste of what they dish to him as well. And I have hope of Ramesh bedakaling or at least giving a huge lecture to GF once Nisha is in hospital. None of them should be even allowed to go near her bedside. 

And yeah, once news gets out that Sumt abuses her, with NiSa being witnesses and her hand as well, then he;s gone man. Dolly should be smarter and stronger. Yeah Umesh can play a part there. 

Honestly, while the GF accusing Kabir does make sense to me, but the way NO ONE is paying heed to the fact that KN accused Sumit of all people isn't make sense. Kabir has shown that he's a good guy. Sumit on the other hand, hasn't really done anything really big. Why can't Sumit be questioned? Because he's Dolly's husband? 

Viren-Vimla scene would be good but would be of no use as Viren's health would be of more importance to Vimla. I want Vimla to talk with RL. Vimla shares a close bond with RL together and separately. She can have a talk with them. But before that RL should have a talk.

Ramesh has grown up like that. Hearing people taunt him and he has got used to it. Dadi has forced the thought that the family has to be together if that means he would have to compromise. He has lived his life compromising. He wants to have a peaceful way out. All Ramesh asked Viren was to wait for the rest of the deadline and then make a decision. I hated the way Viren and Rupan were ganging up on Ramesh. Good Ramesh did talk...and Lakshmi completed whatever Ramesh would have wanted to say. That's why RL make a stronger team that them being alone.

RaKa is definitely on! I am sure RL would support Kabir during the accident also. I want Ramesh to send everyone including Dadaji out of the hospital. He should tell them there is no connection between them and the family. I strongly feel it might happen, unless Nisha stops Ramesh.

It's stupid how family isn't trusting Nisha, their daughter. Dadaji should know that Nisha wouldn't lie right? Also, why would Kabir need the jewels and money? GF are mad. Does Ramesh belong to the same family?

Edit

Sumit wouldn't be questioned as he is Viren's damaad...Dadaji's first son's damaad...Dadaji's choice for Dolly...and above that he doesn't belong to Ramesh's family...
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago
lovely_lady thumbnail
@Shweta: I guess you're right about Viren vs Vimla. But yeah, a Vimla and RL scene would be really nice too. I think it would be good for Ramesh to also know that at least someone else supports his daughter aside from just the cousins and him and Laxmi. 

Man Ramesh's life has been so sad. It must suck being stifled all the time. No wonder he refuses to stifle his kids and wants them to achieve their dreams. Ramesh's back story is really well done and really believable. I'm so glad that he at least has Laxmi and NSB and now Kabir (despite all their mistakes). 

I feel like Nisha wouldn't be in a position to stop Ramesh LOL. Bechari fell from a couple of stories, she technically should be out for at least 2 days. No way she can get up and stop Ramesh LOL. But maybe Laxmi might because she seems inclined towards GF regardless of the way they treat her husband and daughter.  

And the GF not trusting Nisha blows my mind. They'd rather trust a stranger than trust someone who is their own (as Rupan put it). Ridiculous man. Forget that back, but no one is batting an eye at the fact that Saurav was also accused for FJ. Like come on, he's been with them for years! He could've stolent way earlier if he wanted to! 

I loved how RL made it clear to Viren, Rupan, and Mohan that there isn't really any concrete evidence against Kabir. No CCTV footage of Kabir, he wasn't in the factory the time the jewels got stolent (it was his bday -- he has an alibi too), he doesn't have the RJ either. Like yes he's made some mistakes like carelessness and Viraj owning factory land, but even then. Nothing really damning. They were praising this guy to the heavens a few days ago and now all of the sudden, he's the bad guy without any proof. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

@Shweta: I guess you're right about Viren vs Vimla. But yeah, a Vimla and RL scene would be really nice too. I think it would be good for Ramesh to also know that at least someone else supports his daughter aside from just the cousins and him and Laxmi. 

Man Ramesh's life has been so sad. It must suck being stifled all the time. No wonder he refuses to stifle his kids and wants them to achieve their dreams. Ramesh's back story is really well done and really believable. I'm so glad that he at least has Laxmi and NSB and now Kabir (despite all their mistakes). 

I feel like Nisha wouldn't be in a position to stop Ramesh LOL. Bechari fell from a couple of stories, she technically should be out for at least 2 days. No way she can get up and stop Ramesh LOL. But maybe Laxmi might because she seems inclined towards GF regardless of the way they treat her husband and daughter.  

And the GF not trusting Nisha blows my mind. They'd rather trust a stranger than trust someone who is their own (as Rupan put it). Ridiculous man. Forget that back, but no one is batting an eye at the fact that Saurav was also accused for FJ. Like come on, he's been with them for years! He could've stolent way earlier if he wanted to! 

I loved how RL made it clear to Viren, Rupan, and Mohan that there isn't really any concrete evidence against Kabir. No CCTV footage of Kabir, he wasn't in the factory the time the jewels got stolent (it was his bday -- he has an alibi too), he doesn't have the RJ either. Like yes he's made some mistakes like carelessness and Viraj owning factory land, but even then. Nothing really damning. They were praising this guy to the heavens a few days ago and now all of the sudden, he's the bad guy without any proof. 

If Vimla doubts Dolly...she has to talk to her and then tell the truth to RL. They have the right to know. RL cares for Dolly too and that's why they haven't accused Sumit of anything. 

Rupan...When SV came out she was like who cares what happens to Nisha and how Kabir is...she cares only for her daughters and today she tells she always told Kabir wasn't good? Ramesh should have charged at her for the Bhagwan comment. If Dadaji gave all responsibility to Kabir...go blast him. Why blast Ramesh here? 

Ramesh has had a sad life for sure. His only happiness has been his kids who are also not happy now. He has tried to protect them and fight for their happiness...but for how long and at what cost? Lakshmi might support Ramesh. Why should they stay in a house and with a family who doesn't respect them or trust them? Nisha would want to change Ramesh's decision after she gets better. Let's see. 

But Viren and Dadaji needs a reality check. They cannot always point at Ramesh and his family just because they would be silent to it. Ramesh has to leave to show Dadaji and Viren that he isn't dependent on them anymore and has been with them for Dadi's sake. Cousins can be together if they want...but Ramesh shouldn't anymore. KN shouldn't get back to GS after this FJ. Sukku can always do something else. 
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once all truth revealed..I wish to see RL with kids leave GH. Ramesh already gone through lot but still he is in always forgiving but this time he should let them know that he is not wrong, have self-respect and have trust on 'his' kids.

Dadaaji is a old man with his own old mindset and he always keep blaming Ramesh for everything. He is quite dominating when it comes to Ramesh. Entire GF senior member needs harsh reality check then only their eyes will open. RL needs to break all bonds with GF as of now.

I just not understanding why Dadaji not questioning Sumit? When you can show your mistrust on your own grand daughter, her husband and her best friend why not Sumit? Lets keep Kabir aside...he is new to family but Nisha and Saurav are part of family and they knows Saurav since long time. How can they accuse Nisha or Saurav for FJ? When three peoples accusing Sumit why not ask explanation from Sumit too? This is simply ridiculous.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Rupan is literally the worst. She flip-flops so much it's unreal. She actually didn't really mind Kabir at first. She only started getting annoyed by him when Dada ji started favouring him and Sumit started filling her ears. I honestly do not even listen to her. I don't get how she can be so uncaring. Freaking Nisha saved BOTH her daughter's lives and both daughters love Nisha and yet she doesn't care about Nisha at all. Height of selfishness. I'm still pissed off that no one said anything to her after the Aman-chacha fiasco. Like UmAn should really give her the silent treatment or something. she needs to be punished in order to be taught a lesson. 

And I HATE it when she says anything to Ramesh. She's always so negative. 

And I feel like if and once Dadi passes away in the show, the GF would 100% break. The only reason Ramesh even stays is because of Dadi I feel. With Ramesh gone, Viren would also pack up his backs and Rupan would nag Mohan until he does too. Whereas if Moren decide to leave first, you know Ramesh wouldn't say anything about leaving. 

Frick I hope Nisha doesn't make Ramesh change his decision, if it actually happens. I feel like Nisha herself won't want Kabir to stay with her/ GF after the entire fiasco? The GF has been really really rude to him when there's no real evidence damning him either. 

I've been wanting Ramesh family to leave GF ever since the first shop kaand/ Nisha taking blame for Dolly incident. The way they're treated in the house is ridiculous. But I think Kabir's yet to see that no? Maybe Kabir himself would invite Ramy family to live with him and Nisha in their small house? That would be nice.  

You know, I feel like Kabir fits into Ramy family and even GF very well. It's like he completes the puzzle almost. Idk. Like within Ramy family, he ads a more mature and supportive dimension. NSB are great and all, but Nisha is an emotional fool ready to sacrifice everything, Sukku can be too selfish and impulsive and hard-headed, and Bunty is too immature. Kabir, on the other hand, despite his faults, does know when to stop sacrificing I think and is very supportive and mature. 
lovely_lady thumbnail
Also Shweta -- sorry about the really late replies. I'm trying to finish my readings for the night and it takes me around an hour or so to do one. I'll try my best to come back quickly and answer your responses (and other ones posted by members) ! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white_lotus

Once all truth revealed..I wish to see RL with kids leave GH. Ramesh already gone through lot but still he is in always forgiving but this time he should let them know that he is not wrong, have self-respect and have trust on 'his' kids.

Dadaaji is a old man with his own old mindset and he always keep blaming Ramesh for everything. He is quite dominating when it comes to Ramesh. Entire GF senior member needs harsh reality check then only their eyes will open. RL needs to break all bonds with GF as of now.

I just not understanding why Dadaji not questioning Sumit? When you can show your mistrust on your own grand daughter, her husband and her best friend why not Sumit? Lets keep Kabir aside...he is new to family but Nisha and Saurav are part of family and they knows Saurav since long time. How can they accuse Nisha or Saurav for FJ? When three peoples accusing Sumit why not ask explanation from Sumit too? This is simply ridiculous.

Ramesh has always wanted to leave the house, but since he was financially dependent and emotionally blackmailed by Dadi, and no support from his own family, he couldn't leave. Also, we can't deny the fact that he does love his family and his parents.

Dadaji has always hated Ramesh when it comes to his dreams and him having a different opinion than his. He has hated his parenting style and his constant rebelling also. Ramesh has been bearing everything because 1. Dadaji is his father. 2. The peace of the house would be lost. But now when it comes to his daughter and her life, I want him to leave seeing the future of his kids.

I can't believe no one is questioning Sumit. Or at least seeing him as a suspect. They believe Sumit and not Saurav or Nisha? That shows GFs partiality. If it was the other way around...Kabir and Nisha would have been questioned again.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Rupan is literally the worst. She flip-flops so much it's unreal. She actually didn't really mind Kabir at first. She only started getting annoyed by him when Dada ji started favouring him and Sumit started filling her ears. I honestly do not even listen to her. I don't get how she can be so uncaring. Freaking Nisha saved BOTH her daughter's lives and both daughters love Nisha and yet she doesn't care about Nisha at all. Height of selfishness. I'm still pissed off that no one said anything to her after the Aman-chacha fiasco. Like UmAn should really give her the silent treatment or something. she needs to be punished in order to be taught a lesson. 

And I HATE it when she says anything to Ramesh. She's always so negative. 

And I feel like if and once Dadi passes away in the show, the GF would 100% break. The only reason Ramesh even stays is because of Dadi I feel. With Ramesh gone, Viren would also pack up his backs and Rupan would nag Mohan until he does too. Whereas if Moren decide to leave first, you know Ramesh wouldn't say anything about leaving. 

Frick I hope Nisha doesn't make Ramesh change his decision, if it actually happens. I feel like Nisha herself won't want Kabir to stay with her/ GF after the entire fiasco? The GF has been really really rude to him when there's no real evidence damning him either. 

I've been wanting Ramesh family to leave GF ever since the first shop kaand/ Nisha taking blame for Dolly incident. The way they're treated in the house is ridiculous. But I think Kabir's yet to see that no? Maybe Kabir himself would invite Ramy family to live with him and Nisha in their small house? That would be nice.  

You know, I feel like Kabir fits into Ramy family and even GF very well. It's like he completes the puzzle almost. Idk. Like within Ramy family, he ads a more mature and supportive dimension. NSB are great and all, but Nisha is an emotional fool ready to sacrifice everything, Sukku can be too selfish and impulsive and hard-headed, and Bunty is too immature. Kabir, on the other hand, despite his faults, does know when to stop sacrificing I think and is very supportive and mature. 

It all comes down to Dadaji again. He has left literally everyone in the house to blast and taunt and insult Ramesh. What right does Rupan have to speak like that to Ramesh? Just because she is his bhabhi? She is ungrateful and selfish. She can turn against Viren too anyday.

Dadi is definitely the only reason Ramesh is staying in the house. For her happiness. He doesn't want to break the family she has grown and developed. Why can't Dadi see the way Ramesh and his family is treated? She knows the way Dadaji treats Ramesh. Why does she still force him to stay in the house where he has no respect or love? And Dadaji? Does he really love Ramesh and Nisha?

First KN has to leave Viraj's house. I am not liking that they are staying in his house. They can rent a bigger house and Ramesh and family can shift along with KN. Kabir definitely brings the maturity lacking in the cousins gang, yet he is impulsive. Ramesh has to head the team and train Kabir as the next Ramesh. Yet, I feel the next gen with Umesh as head can actually be successful.