Moments of the day 12/5 (E24 segment WU page 16) - Page 16

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Maybe like Rema said, Sumit manages to convince him again that Kabir is at fault? I don't think Viraj actually saw Sumit pushing Nisha. He only saw Kabir attempting to pull up Nisha and then failing. Sumt can probably manipulate him saying that Kabir was only pretending to be good/ helping Nisha? I mean Viraj does lose his mind when it comes to Nisha. 

As for him helping KN with catching Sumit -- maybe he only does it for Nisha and not because he actually thinks Sumit is at fault? Because he discoveres KN in his house and when they explain it, he tries to help her again after making a mess again? 

TBH I don't believe the second one can happen. There's still so much which needs to happen before Viraj can even think about helping Kabir.
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Watched it. Shweta, your update is basically correct. Nisha is in hospital. Family comes (Viren, Sukku, Sumit, RL) and RajBir are already there. Mishkat said that apparently Viraj actually helps KN in catching Sumit but then at the hospital switches and blames Kabir. Could Viraj be playing him? And then Mishkat said the family blames him for killing Nisha and then he wonders why he even came to Jaipur LOL. So I guess Viraj makes it seem like Kabir tried to kill Nisha? But why would the family even believe him? 

Sumit comes and then Kabir starts beating him up. Viren and Sukku pull him off Sumit and then Ramesh comes and tells them to shut up and stop I think. I've noticed, Kabir gets into fights a lot - he's a fighter. Whereas Ramesh absolutely HATES physical fighting of any kind.  

The rest is offscreen masti of the three, LOL Mishkat and Aneri seem to be really good friends. 

I am feeling so bad for Kabir. He is now all alone in this. Are they doing this drama to not only stall sumit BP but also strengthen cousins bond with Kabir? Or maybe i am just being too hopeful. The thing is, cousins know Sumit is the culprit so no reason for them to think that K would want to kill N. Even if not at once, i really hope cousins support Kabir after they get over Nisha's accident.

Wow...Viraj is just purely being evil. If he knows who is responsible for Nisha's accident, shouldnt he, for her sake, want that person punished? Or is his hatred for Kabir more important than his "love" for N?

I understand Kabir trying to beat Sumit now, it makes sense. But of late he has leaped at sumit so many times that this fight is not serving its desired effect. Wish the hadnt shown the mandir and KNH fight.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.
he could have kept quiet instead of blaming kabir yaar. dhakkan...😳 

Originally posted by Teogapi

agree to that. kabir needs to control his anger varna he get into trouble. maybe sumit instigates him in the hospital too?? why is sumit even in the hospital??? he should be afraid and run away right?? he is not a serial killer that he is that coolly visiting the hospital. i just hope he did not come there to kill nisha to escape jail and put the blame on kabir.
dolly has to open her mouth now. i want umesh to knock some sense in her. how can she agree to sacrifice nisha's life for her khooni husband??? viren ko attack aye toh aye. vaise bhi saari responsibility khatam ho gayi uski. chain se marega. ðŸ˜¡

Dolly's statement can change the entire scenario. Cousins can get the footage again. She xan show her abuse...and the photo with which Sumit blackmailed her. Viren would see how he has been trying to drown his daughter in torture with Sumit. 

Also...Though wouldn't be important...Ramy remembering the bang..Where is that going to fit in or is it going to? 

@Shivani Kabir has to hold his temper. He is coming across as someone who would do anything to prove himself innocent..then why wouldn't GF think he tried killing Nisha since she knew his asliyat? It's idiotic if GF believes that...but that's how he is portraying himself.

@Rema @Lakshmi

Viraj should have told the truth about Sumit and not create more problems.

yeah he has to hold on his temper...the anger in other instances were really pointless...but in the hospital it seemed only right though...someone who is really dear to him was almost killed by the guy infront of him...how else will he react ? ...but otherwise he got to really chill

maybe they dont have enough proof so sumit has to spill himself...if viraj accuses sumit no one wud believe him but if he accuses Kabir they are ready to believe even if they hate him...maybe he first wanted there confidence to execute this plan of his
Originally posted by lgr007

yeah he has to hold on his temper...the anger in other instances were really pointless...but in the hospital it seemed only right though...someone who is really dear to him was almost killed by the guy infront of him...how else will he react ? ...but otherwise he got to really chill

maybe they dont have enough proof so sumit has to spill himself...if viraj accuses sumit no one wud believe him but if he accuses Kabir they are ready to believe even if they hate him...maybe he first wanted there confidence to execute this plan of his

I don't want to see Viraj herogiri here. I want KNAUC to do Sumit's BP and get the proof and not Viraj. 
Originally posted by Mehrana

[
I am feeling so bad for Kabir. He is now all alone in this. Are they doing this drama to not only stall sumit BP but also strengthen cousins bond with Kabir? Or maybe i am just being too hopeful. The thing is, cousins know Sumit is the culprit so no reason for them to think that K would want to kill N. Even if not at once, i really hope cousins support Kabir after they get over Nisha's accident.

Wow...Viraj is just purely being evil. If he knows who is responsible for Nisha's accident, shouldnt he, for her sake, want that person punished? Or is his hatred for Kabir more important than his "love" for N?

I understand Kabir trying to beat Sumit now, it makes sense. But of late he has leaped at sumit so many times that this fight is not serving its desired effect. Wish the hadnt shown the mandir and KNH fight.

Yeah. He was so appreciate that someone actually supported him and now she's out too. I feel like the cousins definitely have to play a part now. Like you said, they know that Kabir is innocent and they trust Nisha's trust on him. They've also seen him doing things for Nisha. It would be absurd for them to think that he tried killing Nisha. 

I also want RL to remain neutral on Kabir, like Shweta said. They've kept cool so far.  

And yeah, I also think the mandir fight was so weird and out of place. It didn't make sense to me. Maybe it was just to show how Viren's trust in Sumit would backfire on him? Show how Kabir damaad better than his? appearances (fighting starting) can be decieving? idk. 

@shivani -- I can actually see him helping KN catch Sumit for Nisha because it's not just Kabir they're trying to save. It's also Nisha. She gets bedakaled if Kabir isn't proven innocent. If Viraj finds that out, he'd want to help her I think. He 'loves' Nisha and is willing to do anything for her -- even ask her dad for her hand in marriage when she's already married LOL. 
agree that viraj herogiri is unnecessary,...this was supposed to be KNAUC action time...i really hope the cousins dont think Kabir is responsible 

But does all that discussion needed in the hospital? With Nisha in ICU/fighting for life, there is blame game going on? Ramesh is going to snap badly for sure. The way he would look, Nisha's life is completely messed up because of Viraj, Kabir and Sumit now. There should be peace.

It's Sumit! Would he care about the decorum or situation if he gets another opportunity to save himself? The one person who's been Kabir's support has been silenced and he's been accused of her murder along with him being a thief. The frustration would come out in the heat of the moment. Kabir getting into a fight isn't right but just this once it's excusable.

Ramesh is a very good judge of character and when it comes to Nisha he wouldn't let his mind be influenced by anyone. He'd decide for himself.
Originally posted by Mehrana

everyone was thinking that nisha's accident is for kabir's realisation but yahaan toh ulta hogaya. in sab khichdi ke beech mein how will they fit in kabir's realsiation??/ 
cousins bond with kabir will be awesome. i think dolly will want to tell the truth after accident but the k and cousins will want to wait for real proof so they would ask her to act as if supporting sumit??? i justhope this fj drama ends soon. i have no hope of ramy in action after this segment...
I just hope he sends out everyone from the hospital. i just hope viren does not start taunting ramy here. ramy will blast him for sure if he does.